Why do americans hate mexican so much?

why do americans hate mexican so much?

Mexican seems friendly and good people. also looks like white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLKOXhaYPfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't. It's just a meme. There's never been more cases of race mixing between the two and it'll only increase.

t. Spic who's only dated white girls

They hate illegal mexicans the most

And they 'look white' because they're literally genetically colonized with white spaniard genetics.

>they're literally genetically colonized with white spaniard genetics
we are white moroccans you leaf

i hate when fucking weebs or proxyfags try to sound Japaense by bad grammar.

Mexicans stink of beans. Nobody likes bean farts.

Fuck Mexico. Their people are shit. Their country is a shot hole. They collect millions of dollars in foreign aide and taxes from people sending money back for what? To pay off cartels.

They send their shit niggers up here and then send lawyers up here to prevent the illegals from being deported.

spic here, id gas you

Because you think you're white when you literally are not.

I think a lot of Americans hate the Mexican government rather than the people because they see the government as working against the USA regarding things like border security, cracking down on criminal activities like drug smuggling and weapon deals, not being a fair economic partner, and other stuff.

Why can't we like them from Mexico? Why do they all have to live here?

No one likes vegemite farts either, you ugly gook.

I don't hate Mexicans. I just don't want them all flooding in undocumented and being paid an unfair wage. America should help Mexico get it's shit together.

hey japan, see this? this is basically government sanctioned in mexico

>1 post by this id

ya think ya hot sheit dontcha?

>why do americans hate mexican so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=eLKOXhaYPfg

I get the emotional hostility more after actually seeing them open their mouths.

It's just when they're repulsive job stealing assholes who play their music too loud until 3am when they have to go to work. If Mexicans didn't vote Left because of muh illegal family members, they'd be alright imo.
Most hate abortion, have strong family values, reject gay marriage, but they do instinctively parasite of government shit (and if I were being an asshole I'd say it's was just anything free. Whenever there's a line for free shit, it's almost always dominated by spics.)

And yet, when I'm in the hood it always helps a bit to see one. I'm pretty sure my thinking is backwards but I feel like nogs start shit with me less when a Hispanic is around.

they are an abomination in the eyes of God. I went there one time and some girl tried to murder me, I gave her country the war on drugs

Literally the inferior Spanish colony

wtf I love trump's wall now

Also may I suggest setting up some nuclear claymores on their side of it?

They dont hate mexicans, they hate illegal dumbass pochos that pretend to be Mexicans

>I think a lot of Americans hate the Mexican government
A lot of Mexicans Hate the Mexican Goverment, but instead of rising up and changing it they just cross the border illegally

Soon this will all be written in tne past-tense, Pedro. You should consider rallying your brothers and sisters for a viva la revolution, the millions of deported illegals will prob be butthurt enough to join

Nice proxy, Roberto José.

Mexicans are worse than Brazilians fampai

this

hehe what a funny monkey

It's primarily because they vote Democrat for free shit, because they are 2 standard deviations lower in IQ points.

They are protoniggers.

If they would respect the border and keep the prostitution and beheadings and methlabs on their side of the border we'd be gravy.

>Mexicans are worse than Brazilians fampai
at least we are humans

Human beans, maybe

People will finally take him seriously now that he's defeated a woman.