Can we at least agree that Donald Trump is a sociopathic narcissist?

youtube.com/watch?v=1pxyMjSV6vg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and?

>leaf

Like 50x LESS than Marc Zuckerberg tho.

Zuckerberg wrote the movie split

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Can we just ban all leaf IPs?

Can we agree that this is a non issue and nobody fucking cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

>No you see more people like Trump than Obama. Anyone who tells otherwise is FAKE NEWS! Trump never lies! What appears to be falsehoods are just ALTERNATIVE FACTS!
^what Trump supporters actually think

Yes, among other things.

yes, authoritarian fascist and unable to focus enough to read and comprehend more than a sentence at a time due to cocaine brain damage.

>Can we at least agree that Donald Trump is a sociopathic narcissist?

Says the sociopathic narcissist leaf.

Kek, Trump had more than shown in the picture + left wing terrorists blocking trump supporters from attending.
I'll repeat myself, ban all leaf IPs

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

*cough cough*

everyone thats ran for president has been a fucking narcissist, he just doesn't try to hide it.

men are settling for less.

Jeez, I really think you're onto something this time user. Surely (((this))) will stump the Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48

But I will say one thing for you, you have reached the middle part [Bargaining] of your journey towards acceptance. Keep trying! I sincerely hope you make it through the next stage, alive!

Btw, you can see amazing details on that picture.

yes, but so is everyone else in washington.

at least he's (our guy)

This is what they were saying on the news here tonight. Does the global media have a central command?

>cutting words out of context
fucking dropped

Don't really care, only came in here because tits looked vaguely OK in th thumbnail

30+ min and no sauce
I am dissappointed, Sup Forums

He's full Dark Triad, main reason I support him.

Sauce?

He's not a Sociopath.

So?

I found an alien. I think. Or might be a zombie.

>sociopathic narcissist
natsukashii, neee

No, look up goldwater rule you faggot

Name a politician, especially a president that isn't.

If you want people to agree with you, atleast put something else than Jimmy kimmels edited videoes.

Most business men and leaders are.

You seriously think Obama and Clinton weren't? Sociopathy becomes quite apparant in people who have been conditioned to deal with stressful and large scope issues to where people they associate with become more like working units rather than people.
It's not too hard to understand that people who run giant industries or manage highly beuracratic positions have reduced empathy as they obviously have more concerns on their minds.
Though that's not always the case obviously, and Trump appears to be more of a loudmouth than a sociopath.

>is a sociopathic narcissist

All politicians are, my child.

It's this and
/thread

Jimmy carter is over his right shoulder and it looks like he is playing pocket pool

Found a shape shifting reptilian

oops looks like you spelled Hillary Clinton wrong, lol! don't worry, to err is human
sometimes accidents even happens with rakes..

no. faggot.

This.

I'm 90% sure it's Rachel Roxxx

Actually he's a schizophrenic narcissist. The MSM are sociopathic narcissists.

It's called alternative facts he wasn't lying!!!!!!

A normally empathetic billionaire (narcissistic or not) would stop his limo to assist an ordinary man who's being mugged and fight off the mugger. A sociopath would never take that risk.

Yeah so? Most world and industry leaders are and have always been. It's like a prerequisite for the job. You think the Clintons weren't? The bushes? The Roosevelts? The Tudors? The ching fucking dynasty? Hard to make tough decisions that affect millions of you're not. Hard to separate your emotion from all tasks if you're not.

rural and suburban retards shouldn't be allowed to vote

its is 100%

google img search op pic and u will find the set

No

you filthy jews love to disguise as canadian via proxy, don't you?

Op is not my President, I'm a Hillary Missile now!!!