Why does Sup Forums and the alt-right insist on continuing to make this guy richer?

Why does Sup Forums and the alt-right insist on continuing to make this guy richer?

(Not complaining, it's hilarious watching you guys do his work for him)

He is a weapon.

Fuck off shareblue

why do shills and even non paid shills question ous?

We're the ones who are winning, idiot.

Go shove ahemeds cock up ur ass fucking cuck

Fuck off shill, Milo is not a pedo

Kill yourself

It brings newfags here to be properly redpilled and he shows how the libtards react to someone they can't call a racisit, a bigot, a homophobe, etc.
He's the ultimate weapon, while being a degenerate nigger loving faggot, he does the job well.

he is the perfect Trump spokesman. He should get much more airtime. Poltards all fantasize about getting a blowjob from him

You're one to talk, Sweden

FKYS shill

Not seeing the point with that image, my friend.

Maybe you should think before you post next time.

Or don't, and keep unwittingly shilling for those smarter than you.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

do you know just exactly how vast and how broad "you guys" is when referring to a subscription-less, international anonymous forum?

Someone takes Sup Forums a little too seriously.

I dont really care if he's becoming rich or not because of this shitshow. I'm not that envious from other's achievements. Never cared about this faggot anyways

to the extent you can take a subscription-less, international anonymous forum...right friendo.

Thanks for the input

Because we have the best trolls and memesters. Liberals tried to boycott his book and it unded up skyrocketing to #1 on Amazon for a while. Because liberal boycotts are just pretty much helping the opposition. Look what they are trying to do to Ivanka

>y-you just d-dont understand...
They redacted t it because enough people DID understand, racist NYT spokesman. You have to go back, shill.

EVERY TIME SHAREBLUE, EVERY TIME

>i was joking
>i'm against pedophilia (as by my definition)

Is that the best he can come up with? LOL

He clearly said that it's not pedophilia if the person is 13 = during puberty. So him saying he's against pedophilia means being against pedophilia only when it's prepubescent children that get abused.

Really you can't defend this.

>implying you didn't immediately unhide all Milo threads immediately after taking that screencap