I don't understand. Why don't we just kill North Korea? It's a weak and evil country...

I don't understand. Why don't we just kill North Korea? It's a weak and evil country. It wouldn't even take a week to totally destroy it and rebuild it to something better. Why are we just allowing them to play kiddy government and politics like this? It's like north korea think they are a real country or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndSORWLc3VU
youtube.com/watch?v=DlaeLHXO4hI
youtube.com/watch?v=A-crl3_C3Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

autism: the post

China and 1 or 2 other countries would get butthurt about it. Not that it would matter. Also lots of cucky UN nations would frown upon an unprovoked invasion.

>burgers calling anyone else evil

It's better to keep it alive.
People tend to forget about things when they end. By allowing it to exist we can show people how retarded and bad communism is. They don't pose a threat since the whole world would just obliterate them if they make one wrong move.
China wouldn't get in a world war to defend NK.

Why don't we just murder millions of civilians?

Interesting question mate. I'll have to have a think and get back to you on that one.

>he thinks the average American shares the same interests as the US government

1. China
2. Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq. It's easy to destroy states, not really easy to rebuild them

Best korea is more of a democracy than america and definately less corrupt

>implying I don't call my government evil

We are constantly rebuilding germany.
It's more about the issue that they are lazy fags

>What is china
>What is murder of thousands of civis
You are the reason people hate burgers.

do you guys think your political movement is held back by how stupid most of you are?

Germany and Japan started thriving after the war. M.E is still under constant barrage.

1). China is a weak country compared to USA. They have no means of attack us, and only military strategy is to defend their own land. If it ever came to war, USA would wipe the floor with China and China knows it and would never try to anger US.

2) What is Japan and German? USA basically tamed these two heathen country. Japan was nothing but wild slanty eyed apes that murdered and raped at random, and USA castrated them with those 2 bombs and look at Japan now. They are timid shy bitches of USA. Same thing with Germany. They use to be crazy nazi scum and USA single handedly destroyed them during WW2 and now they are nothing but a cuckholded refugee breeding country.

>t. 15 year old

Listen here faggot, there's three major problems with removing best korea from the map:

1. They are a quasi-protectorate of China. Last time we got involved on the penisula, the chinks chimped out and we had to waste a lot of ammunition fertilizing Korean fields with commie bodies. I'm not down to front the bill for a war with China.

2. Best Korea is severely underdeveloped, and it's doubtful South Korea would be able to handle the cost of integrating and deprogamming all of those crazed gooks. Hell, West Germany was barely able to handle integrating East Germany, and East Germany was (comparitively) in far better shape than North Korea is currently

3. They have nuclear weapons, which can and would irradiate the Sea of Japan and cause all sorts of fuckery/kill U.S. servicemen

It's just not worth it.

>implying most of us don't hate our government

Are you guys really this retarded?

It simply boils down to two basic factors.

1) The DPRK has a nuclear capacity to strike numerous American, Russian and Chinese allies, including cities like Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul or Vladivostok.

2) A conventional military battle against NK would go on for a hell of a long time even if you killed Kim Jong Un, and would likely create a power void that China could easily usurp. They have a much more regimented and funcitonal centralisation than Iraq and Afghanistan.

So why can't we just drop a nuke on North Korea?

It's because the world doesn't think in black and white like you do you fucking retarded niggers.

If a nuke is dropped on North Korea, South Koreans will be pissed because they still feel ethnic ties to North Korea, the world will see whoever dropped the nuke, whether it be Russia, China or the U.S as batshit insane, and unless nukes kill almost the entire population lots of survivors will be disgruntled and will likely form insurgent terrorist groups. A nuke that has the capacity to kill the entire population would strongly affect China and South Korea, probably Japan as well with nuclear pollution

This board is fucking hopeless

It is

Why am I lumped in?

> China is a weak country compared to USA.
> USA would wipe the floor with China and China knows it and would never try to anger US.
> USA single handedly destroyed (Germany) during WW2

delusional amerifat, the post.

Poor North Koreans they dont know any better than communism :(
Imagine never having watched TV or seen a computer screen, or heard a Beatles song from the radio. They literally have absolutely no idea what is going on on the outside world..
I find that truly terrifying :(

>China is a weak country compared to USA.

actually 100% accurate.

>USA would wipe the floor with China and China knows it and would never try to anger US.

Also 100% correct

>USA single handedly destroyed (Germany) during WW2

Now to be fair, this is really pounded into our heads in school here. They really do not focus on what the other countries did (mainly because it was mostly russia).

How do you know so much about WW2? Did you get really into it when you applied for asylum in germany?

lol, why did you at those posts. Also, you forgot to mention that we're not going to just nuke a nation of over 20 million innocent people.

>This board is fucking hopeless
#woke

There are only 20 posts in this thread as I am typing this. You sound fucking retarded, user.

we like to educate ourselves, amerilard

These are the right answers

If you guys want to get anywhere you ought to understand the fucking basics of international relations

China's conventional force is extremely well structured for defensive purposes as well as regional power projection, all their endeavours have succeeded in the SCS while the US media machine has just been churning about how it was having moral victories. China also has 260 nukes and is estimated to have much more. What's the US's 260th largest city?

Posts like these wonder how much people here are just 13-15 year old and how many are here entirely to shitpost

Now before you fags call me a sandnigger I'm working with ARAMCO contractors and I wouldn't be here if I wasn't rollin

>South Koreans will be pissed because they still feel ethnic ties to North Korea

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> the world will see whoever dropped the nuke, whether it be Russia, China or the U.S as batshit insane, and unless nukes kill almost the entire population lots of survivors will be disgruntled and will likely form insurgent terrorist groups

Oh you mean like japan did after WW2?

> A nuke that has the capacity to kill the entire population would strongly affect China and South Korea, probably Japan as well with nuclear pollution

Please stop getting my hopes up.

Holy shit you don't know anything about history. The dropping of the bombs didn't castrate Japan. It was comparatively a very small amount of the overall bombing that took place and had less of an effect than the Soviet declaration of war did.

>netherlands
>too stupid to see the obvious "haha you are a refugee" joke

You sure are educated huh?

Stop Sup Forumsaiting

hahah xd destroy everything :DDDD

How dare you speak to me

>I don't understand. Why don't we just kill North Korea?
because you couldn't defeat rice farmers nor goat herders with rusty ak47s.
wtf makes you think you can defeat a nuclear state?

BCS they are supported by Commie China

why does china suck norks cock so much?

All in all this is not a bad way of life. They're not contaminated by our pointless bullshits.

>implying a war in which the military has to police an entire nation against guerilla fighters that use human shields is anything like a conventional war
err nevermind I was going to continue but then I see that you're from an irrelevant literally who country that hasn't been significant in war since... ever.

they'd have to reunite with south korea and they don't want a bunch of uneducated brainwashed commies in their countrie.

99.99% of North Koreans are 10th century peasants that aren't aware of the internet.

>North Korea has a total of 1024 IP addresses.

>countries that rely on US to modernize and train their militaries shit talking american military

We both know if we had dropped the "hearts and minds" shit we could have easily just killed everyone and occupied the entire country. Why do US allies that rely on the US so much constantly talk shit?

at least we dont eat grass

1. because Seoul is close enough for the norks to hit with simple artillery

2. because a 1.5 million man DPRK standing army is quite happy with the status quo and will fight to the death to preserve it

3. because no one give a shit about north korea

>hurr durr why won't anybody wage (((conventional))) war with me?

>They're not contaminated by our pointless bullshits

Honestly pointless bullshit is one of the hallmarks of a well-functioning society. If you have so few problems that your population has to start making them up, you're doing well.

The real issue is ignoring the faggots making up the problems while creating policy.

HOW
MANY
CARRIERS?

You already tried

You failed

>norks to hit with simple artillery
THOUSANDS OF ARTILLERY.

Flat in minutes, not hours, and unstoppable. They already proved it a few years back when they shelled that south Korean island.

>HOW
>MANY
>CARRIERS?
muh carrier

>I think I'm smart the post

>1.5 million man DPRK standing army

You do know that they consider literally anyone capable of walking more than a mile a member of their standing army, right?

You've been brainwashed user. North Korea is a perfectly fine country, it just shut itself off and put up a big middle finger to globalism which is why the zionist media demonizes it nonstop.

We prop them up and secretly give them weaponized plutonium because the USA refuses to get the fuck out of Asia for good.

>he can't even reply to posts correctly

Because of mutual defence treaties that would drag China, Russia and Allied into the fray.

It would be NATO vs. The league of evil

>HOW
>MANY
>CARRIERS?

>implying a well placed IED or a guerrilla sniper in the town square gives a rat's ass about your carriers

>IED and guerrilla snipers can stop mass bombings and blockades

Yeah i remember how the british just sniped the german bombers out of the air and took out german u-boats with their trusty rifles during WW2.

>1). China is a weak country compared to USA. They have no means of attack us, and only military strategy is to defend their own land. If it ever came to war, USA would wipe the floor with China and China knows it and would never try to anger US.

There are other ways to destroy the US without resorting to a hot war you stupid fat body.

ignore the shills.
this is the best navy shekels can buy.

can't bomb what you can't find, idiot, i thought you learned from Iraqistan wars.

The only thing that was effective in COIN was the use of SF doorkickers (which wasn't nor can be used enough)

>literal propaganda
>HA LOOK YOUR NAVY IS SO SHIT

personally i think the air force and the navy are the two weakest parts of our military, and they could still destroy pretty much any country.

Maybe so, but dispersed throughout Pyongyang you have 1.5 million trained soldiers who can walk at least one mile + 8 million reserves who are just in it for the free food.

They have been brainwashed since birth and spent 60 years preparing to defend the city against the American invaders.

You burgers could barely flush a few thousand half-motivated towel heads out of Fallujah. No way you can take NK without losing a few hundred thousand of your own.

The Millions of Best Koreans would not know how to live without a regime. Just keep the status quo.

>personally i think the air force and the navy are the two weakest parts of our military
after two posts the navy suddenly is the weakest.
right...

Back to . life isn't a video game.
>Why don't we just zurg rush 'em dude!!!

Burgers should stop working for the jews.

Serious, this is getting out of control

>could still destroy pretty much any country.

Name me a war where the USA won besides the civil war.

All your shiny toys and carriers is just nigger posturing. It'll all be taken out with a few ICBM's.

>unprovoked

Not only we do (salad and other shits 0% nutritive), but the rest of our food is mostly processed from various waste... In best Korea like in France only the rich have access to quality food, and thousands of homeless just die of starvation.
But it's not just about food, think about what has become of our societies thanks to all this modern shits we cherish (including human rights and open borders and so on), I don't think we can say we're on the way to paradise.

Stop being mean to us.

>can't bomb what you can't find, idiot, i thought you learned from Iraqistan wars.

To be fair it's hard to distinguish between old ruins and military fortifications when they look the same.

>have country full of starved pint-sized asians
>give them WW1 era weapons
>THEY WOULD TAKE SO MANY OF YOU WITH THEM

I'm honestly not too concerned about the north korean military, and honestly i find it kind of funny that you are somehow falling for their propaganda despite having full access to the internet.

>i'm going to post the same image repeatedly and not actually add anything to my argument

Darn you sure got me, guess i'll just go back to living in the largest superpower in the world. sure is a bummer our military apparently sucks...

>Name me a war where the USA won besides the civil war.

All of them. Our economy literally runs on war you dipshit.

I would describe the average marine as intimidating, and the average navy sailor as cute. thank you for your service, though.

Because NK will be the excuse to initiate a war with China when the globalists decide it's time.

>cute

I'd probably just say 'useless' desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndSORWLc3VU

>All of them. Our economy literally runs on war you dipshit.

Yeah whatever fat boy.

I don't understand why you would shit talk america so much, and then immediately use our own media to justify your dumb posts.

How tsundere would you say the average romanian is towards america?

It's a literal fact, how the fuck are you going to imply that i'm not right?

>Gee I wonder if there are any other factors in play...

>sure is a bummer our military apparently sucks
lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=DlaeLHXO4hI

I don't think it's about them being a threat. That whole "NK is bad" propaganda is about their unclaimed natural and human ressources. Only thing standing in it's way is that they haven't figured out yet how to split the cake. China wants it all, US wants it all, Russia wants it all.

>tsundere
???

Oh my god that entire video was too fucking cute.

What are you doing on this website

>>have country full of starved pint-sized asians

yep you sure showed those North Vietnamese how to win guerrilla wars with your advanced weapons and brave conscripts

Vietnam wasn't starving when we went to war with them.

>all of these people talking about america "losing" the vietnam war
>still have yet to see a Vietnamese tank patrolling my neighborhood

There's a difference between losing and stalemating.

It would take a week to rebuild a country of 25 million people who are developmentally stuck in the 1970s? Good luck, your genius mind really should be on the budget alocation committees.

Yeah and don't forget to prop up 40 million other people in South Korea when they lose their DMZ slave labor and with it its first world economy.

>What are you doing on this website
i have nothing to say
youtube.com/watch?v=A-crl3_C3Ko

Gee-willikers I wonder who's behind this post...

Lel, no one wants it. It has no natural resources and will be a huge drain that will make GDR seem profitable

>2) A conventional military battle against NK would go on for a hell of a long time
Almost all of North Korea fell in 3 months with America's barebones post-WWII army in 1950 and North Korea has barely improved since then.
Iraq took 3 weeks.

It would be quick.

SK is already financially subdued by the globalists.
What better way to claim the northern ressources than by

R E U N I F I C A T I O N

You'll see. They'll walk into their demise with a grinning face and flowers

Yeah, those greedy Jews just want all the North Korean pig iron to themselves!

>long hair
>soldier
Good joke.

>they could still destroy pretty much any country.

Your navy got cucked by some Iranians in rubber dinghys. Your air force got cucked by some teenage Asian girls with 19th century rifles.

at this point if the Korea's united, SK will be so fucked economically and socially that it'll make the average standard of living in Korea turn to China during the early 2000's.

SK wouldn't want that, you ask an average SK citizen if they should reunite, they'd either shrug or say no.

NK's only hope is some internal rebellion and complete fornication of the borders to prevent them all leaking out.

>Name me a war where the USA won besides the civil war.

By definition, half the USA lost the civil war.

>Your navy got cucked by some Iranians in rubber dinghys.

I forgot how our entire navy was destroyed, my bad.

>Your air force got cucked by some teenage Asian girls with 19th century rifles.

Oh wow that injured pilot who ejected from his aircraft at breakneck speeds is a total pussy, that little girl with the musket is such a badass for detaining an unarmed man with a long rifle.

>Thinking the US did most of the work destroying Germany
>Thinking the atomic bombs where more effective than the constant, multiple years of fire bombing Japan

in Germany's case, the eastern portion is the most uncucked, most educated, and most refugee free except for Berlin.

Those brainwashed commie dummies have lived under authoritarian rule and can see cultural threats from a mile away. The next generation of Norks would probably outdo the fuck out of the playstation addled S.Koreans.

>i don't understand why you would shit talk america so much
How new are you? He's fucking with you because you are being stupid.

Obviously i know why he's shit talking, i meant why is he doing it so badly.

hey man sometimes you lose some

>No ressources
What? How much do you think a labouring human is worth? Their current situation is manufactured in order to push them to accept the SK regime. It's the same mechanism used by the "extreme left" to push people to the right. Do you seriously believe the con artists and intelligence services are a bunch of idiots?

That feel when no qt North Korean assassin gf (male).

Fuck you faggot. North Korea is Best Korea.