Is being a Chad and being into gym and bro subculture the ultimate redpill?

Is being a Chad and being into gym and bro subculture the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KDwul22In4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That kid has never been to the gym

How does one ascend to Chad Thundercockdom, Sup Forums?

>papa papa, cuando sea mayor quiero ser cani

>t.

I was to gym once, there was a free subscription on my work. Men there were topless and wore g-string for bottom, they always swirled around mirrors, took selfies and asked others to slap their butts to check if they were elastic. In sauna everybody was naked and stared at others dicks. I asked for group activities like basketball and they laughed at me with stupid bodybuilder laugh shaking all body ( m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KDwul22In4 ) and said that "real men work with iron", immideately asked to touch their ass and say if it's good. Looked more like a fag pill to me.

No, it's L I T E R A L L Y the ultimate bluepill

>tfw a russian exchange student at uni asked me to be his gym buddy but I turned him down

BULLET DODGED I GUESS

People will instinctively think you are knowledgeable, trustworthy and capable if you look fit. People will agree with you more often and won't question what you have to say. The fact that it's easier to find a good girl is a bonus but not the most important thing about it.

If you want to succeed anywhere in life you're making it unnecessarily hard on yourself by not being fit. Even spreading redpills is easier if you're fit.

This.

what do the hand gestures mean?

Gym subculture is a "manly" façade for gay subculture.

A few pairs of dumbbells and a treadmill/stationary bike is all you need

being /fit/ is just one factor though

Being an ugly gymcel is just slightly better than being an ugly fatass. Lifting doesn't fit autism.

Are you sure this is true? Does physical appearance have such an impact on other people?

Most folks I know tell me that being handsome and well-groomed also has an insanely positive impact on how people treat you, but i've never seen it.

No but it skirts the line. Self improvement both mental and physical is the ultimate redpill.

Gym / Bro subculture generally emphasizes physical self improvement as a means to an end (more pussy) rather than itself being the goal.

As someone who has been there and done that, it's really fucking vapid and repetitive. I wish i could be satisfied with sins of the flesh.

There was a guy who offered me the same that day. He secured me while I was lifting but too tried, so he basically hugged me, tried to touch my ass with his penis through tight cycle shorts and even sniffed my hair for unknown reason. You made right decision, Russians going to gym are a little bit homo.

>People will instinctively think you are knowledgeable, trustworthy and capable if you look fit.
Being fit has nothing to do with it, it's because they're tall. No one respects you if you're >5'11.

The fuck kinda gym did you go too?
Never in all my years have I encountered such faggotry. The worst it's ever gotten is naked elderly men who don't give a fuck about there wrinkley old ballsacks, but nothing on such levels of autism

>Most folks I know tell me that being handsome and well-groomed also has an insanely positive impact on how people treat you

Yeah and personality goes a long way to Mac ho's

>Netherlands
You're right, they don't know that people exist who are under 6 feet.

>treadmill/stationary bike
Lol What a fag, just go outside for a run

True there are other factors, but being /fit/ is one you have control over and it makes no sense not to take advantage of it.
Yes, it makes a massive difference. People are suddenly willing to give you the benefit of doubt.
Facial features, fitness and height are all factors, yes. Still, a fit ugly 5'11 has it easier than a fat ugly 5'11

Kek. That laugh. Yeah, its pretty homo-erotic. Just do some weights at home.

Im average looking but as soon as I put on a nice button up shirt that fits well People and women respect the shit out of me.

Yes. Physical appearance makes the difference between being an actual human being or being street furniture.

Being in shape plus seeming smart and serious is better than anything else. People see you as someone who makes good decisions. Stop the height meme also. Whining never solves anything

t. 6'3

A /fit/ body represents dedication and discipline. A person willing to go through to the end.

Fuck no, 'chads' are retarded. And as seen a lot of these chads become SJW type faggots. They build and fuck girls but apart from that their useless fags.

>Inb4 im a fat virgin

It's a good bonus to first impression, but being charismatic is more beneficial in the long run. Even if you are fit and good looking, you can ruin that by being autistic, if you are average looking but can catch people's attention, it will make up for average looks.

Chads are our allies; you should learn and take notes from them as to how to be more successful, confident, etc. don't scorn them

Brojob subculture is degenerate af.

bronal is where it's at

>Having more durable joints is bluepilled
>Having stronger tendons is bluepilled
>Having muscles that remain stronger into old age so you can still go up and down the stairs in your house at age 80 is bluepilled
>Having better chances at coming out of accidents without breaking shit is bluepilled
>Having better balance is bluepilled
>Having a better heartrate is bluepilled
>Understanding the link between physical and cognitive capabilities is bluepilled

Go eat a plate of pasta and pretend you "ran" the Antwerp 10 miles while going 8kmh, faggot.

It always was.

No.

Workout, get high paid job.
Never let a bitch stay in your life longer than a few weeks

It's undeniable that tall people have certain advantages. This is not a meme at all. Using that as an excuse to refrain from bettering yourself, however, is completely degenerate. Work with what you are given and make the most of it.

He lives in canada, they have seasons and such

If you are out of shape and not /fit/ then you are not truly redpilled. If you are still eating (((junk food))) you are not redpilled. If you have no hiking/innawoods skills, you are not redpilled.

Umm, I can't really opt out of being autistic.

>this thread
Being a Chad is just about having superb confidence and more of a mindset
Also i know tons of guys that are gym rats that are huge beta faggots. Being fit has almost little effect on being an Alpha
And bro subculture is just fun. Nothing redpilled about it

We all don't live in the Mediterranean, Carlos

having the body of chad while reading great works of literature is the ultimate redpill desu

Incorrect, even if you're autistic as long as you're good looking you'll be considered cute and introverted
well unless, you say shit like: "do you like to sniff farts"

Being physically attractive is red pilled. That may not necessarily involve the gym. Many people at the gym with big muscles do not look physically attractive.

Tell me more about that ''Chad'' anons

Just don't ever let the balls touch or you'll be ruined. A fag forever.

he's a top cunt, didn't know he had such a large family

Boxing and BJJ/ Russian Sambo are essential for any right wing man. Most of the weight lifters i've met have been big for nothing pussies

you are giving examples of problems that have extreeme profesional bodybuilders. you don't have an idea of the dedication and time you need to get there.
You can lift weights doing sports and being fit without exeding and without being harmfull for your body.

>implying that was my point

I literally just put on my workout clothes. I'm going to hop on my bike, ride to the gym, then do 90 minutes of lifting. You don't have to tell me about the advantages of exercise.

But "being Chad" is bluepill. As in, bro-culture, clubbing, ez bitches left and right. It's being able to not give a shit about the greater picture and staying in your comfortable hedonistic lifestyle. like I said, LITERALLY the bluepill.
You might be able to take the redpill, but that's regardless of being a chad, not because of it.

Not by being a Chad, but respecting your body by staying health and fit is very redpilled. In fact, if you live a sedintary life, you can hardly claim to be redpilled.

>being fat doesn't matter as a man
>it's more about your status and personality
>women don't care about your body anywa...

No. They're nihilists. They only do that stuff to compensate some psychological deficiency. There's literally nothing other than the ability to lift objects, and then put them back down, they don't even have functional strength.

Gym and bro culture is degenerate and for faggots. Shut the fuck up and lift weights like a normal person. Adopting some 'culture' is gay as fuck. Luckily I'm an oly lifter and train at an oly gym and don't have to put up with pathetic idiots that roid so they can look bigger for girls at a bar. If some gym bro idiots turned up at our gym, they would be laughed off the premises.

>Tfw 28 never had GF and I am looking to let it all go for Chad culture

>Is being a Chad and being into gym
yes
>and bro subculture
no

Bitches like muscles, that is all there is to it, they also like the cocky badboy attitude, so do go ahead an do that too.

Also, if you are willing to violate your body just to get laid then get one of those surfer arm tattoos, bitches wet their cunts when that happens.

>innawoods skills
Fuck off, Emerson.

Bro subculture is blue pilled. It is ultimately a constant look for approval and desire to have things. Both are good for goals such as getting women (hence why so many idolize 'Chads'), but ultimately that is not the 'redpill'. Being in shape, perhaps.

Get some interesting skills, so you seem vaguely mysterious. Learn how to scuba or some shit, bitches love a guy with an interesting life. Seriously, if there was one tip I could ever give people, it's: BE INTERESTING. You could be 6'2, ripped, and smile of a god, but if you're boring as hell, you won't keep women for long.

Next, confidence. Not the 'be yourself' meme, but rather, 'believe in yourself'. Self doubt and pity get you nowhere, and make you seem weak. Instinctively women want strong providers, which leads me to the next part.

Get a good fucking job. Stable, really. It doesn't have to be amazing, though more money helps. As long as you're working though, you already get some points for being a provider. No one finds a NEET, (Save for, perhaps, other NEETs) attractive. So if you really want to be at a "Chad" level, you'll have to provide. And finally...

Fitness. Get in shape. I can't tell you how often people will look at you once you get the physical side of it going. Unless you're beneath a 3/10, getting in shape will help your chances without a doubt. Not to mention if you throw in some good hygiene and dressing up, at the very least, you should get up to 5/10.

So figure, you got a job, you're at least average, you can interest a woman with your life, and you have some confidence? Unless you're chasing Stacey, you should be set. (And even Stacey leaves Chad, why do you think there are so many attractive gold diggers?)

is just joke
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo

where I live if you touched someones ass you would get knocked out.

yep this. the only thing to worry about is dodging visions of 90yr old ball sacks. although the absence of fucks given is almost enviable.

>also like the cocky badboy attitude
Only dumb slags, the lowest of the low. Council estate tier slags caked up in make up. Women like confidence, that doesn't mean acting like a complete tool, like the average faggot that cycles dbol by itself and walks about tensed up in the club. Sure, you'll pull, but bottom of the barrel tarts.

I've never had an issue getting women, lost my virginity at 14, and I've never once had to behave like a tool. I also had no issue getting women before I started lifting. But it has definitely made things easier in a way.

I'm tall and facially good looking, so I have it much easier than most, but I still think acting like a bro tool is the wrong way to to about it. And what I'm saying is from my personal experience in the real world, not from some pua site.

>Get a good fucking job. Stable, really. It doesn't have to be amazing, though more money helps. As long as you're working though, you already get some points for being a provider. No one finds a NEET, (Save for, perhaps, other NEETs) attractive. So if you really want to be at a "Chad" level, you'll have to provide. And finally...

Sound advice that is generally true, unless you get lucky and find a woman that places love and feelings first. I'm a full time student doing an MA and met my wife while doing my Bsc, despite her working full time and making decent money. I haven't made any money in our entire relationship and it's the best relationship I've ever been in. Though the fact she has 7 figure inheritance helped a lot.

>Only dumb slags, the lowest of the low.
They all are dumb slags user, every single one of them.

>Women like confidence, that doesn't mean acting like a complete tool, like the average faggot that cycles dbol by itself and walks about tensed up in the club.
Acting like a tool as you are saying is often mistaken for bad boy attitude, what I mean is having that mean looking face that makes women get all warm and bothered as you walk by.

It is not hard, it is mostly about not smiling and looking angry at all times, try thinking about niggers if you can't pull it off naturally!

>ut I still think acting like a bro tool is the wrong way to to about it.
Agreed.

Absolutely.

If you think all women are slags, you haven't met a proper slag.

This.

>If you think all women are slags, you haven't met a proper slag.
Im from Brazil, so I suppose my opinion would be biased due to my geographical location.

How bad are english slags?

No, accepting your piece of shit beta genes is degenerate. Leg lengthening surgery is where its at.

Nah, a Chad may be fit but he also spends all his day looking at sports stats and imagining his favorite nigger player fucking his girlfriend while drinking budlight at his frat and listening to rap with his Beats headphones.

Also whenever I hear a Chad talk about anything political he just parrots the establishment view.

Not at all, most redpilled people are fat. Trump: fat. Bannon: fat. Alex Jones: fat. Need I go on?

Going to the gym is for actual homosexuals.

Men just do a lot of healthy activities to stay in shape.
>hiking
>running
>fishing
>climbing
>hunting
>basically anything /out/
>home construction /diy/

If youre /fit/ or /fa/ you probably have narcissistic tendies and jerk off to feminine peenies.

A proper slag here will go on a 2 week holiday to magaluf and get her face cock slapped by several different men each day.

250 kg deadlifter here.

Feels good but the gym culture is full of bluepills.

Fuck off to RoK Shlomo.

I have confidence that most of the people that use this site wouldn't be keen to being a tool. I think lifting would be good for every Sup Forumsack because it will build his confidence, get him laid and want to kick liberals asses.