Why does the US hate Cuba so much ? Cubans seem to be one of the nicest people I'v met

Why does the US hate Cuba so much ? Cubans seem to be one of the nicest people I'v met.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.es/20160228/barcelona-and-the-refugees-who-never-came
youtube.com/watch?v=FHsT9EsAxVc
youtube.com/watch?v=cWQO3BChV1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Upper crust, right wing Cubans, yes.

Can't say the same about the rest

Pic of me and my cuban gf who i will most likely marry. Am I throwing my genes away?

latina women age like milk

BLEACHED
U
B
A
N

This.

They came out in droves for Trump and possibly gave us Florida. Fuck their commie cancer government, though

>light eyed white women go full dyke
>take donated sperm from light eyed white men
>light eyed white men start bleaching the dark eyed white women
>dark eyed white men bleach latinas/asian women
>latinos and asian men bleach black women
>black men keep killing eachother

doing God's work user

Cubans make up less than 1 percent of our population but happen to make over 60 percent of all medical fraud cases. They are literally a good chunk of the reason it costs so much to see a doctor.

What is Medical fraud exactly?

At least you don't get robbed and killed by cubans (white)

It's more the sun exposition and climate in general than it's genes, though.

she is better looking then you but you are alot whiter. If you lose weight and improve yourself with muscles and stuff you could get a hotter white gf if you dont plan on that then I would not dump her desu

She looks like a filthy beaner and her cunt probably smells bad.

I don't think the US hates Cubans very much, we're just indifferent about them.

Fucking Cubans have ruined south Florida where I live. Large swaths of Miami are literally 99% Cuban.
They have no regard for building laws and throw up disgusting looking shanty towns.
They don't care about fishing regulations and deplete our oceans.
They scam the government routinely while simultaneously hating the government, even though the Cubans themselves are the problem.

They are loud, arrogant, selfish, and ungrateful.

The only good thing is their food.

You cant even see my body. I weigh 160 wet and im 5'10

Cubans are dumb mulattoes who act brainwashingly smug about their shitty tyranical regime and its supposed achievements.

Most people are uneducated and the only thing they can think of when presented with Cuba is that they had missiles and make cigars.
I studied abroad in Cuba a little over a year ago and was looking at the growing economic freedom and the shadow economy.
They are a few economic reforms from being the major Central America/Caribbean players that they were in the early 1900s. Hell if we would simply stop restricting trade we would have a new top 5 import/export partner.
The sad thing is, when capitalism arrives in Cuba, it will destroy the completely unique world they have there. A place frozen in the American 50s, maintained with the Soviet 80s, and now peppered by modern technology and growth.

I got you, bro. I'll impregnate her and use my genes, thus allowing you to save yours for something better. You can raise my son as cover while you wait it out.

>these god damn conquistadors take all our fish, resources, and are arrogant

The worst thing about this is that Cuban intelligence spreads propaganda about the quality of Cuban medical education, I fell for the meme until my Brazilian classmates told me about the incredibly shit practice Cuban doctors do in Brazil where they have a dogshit reputation.

dramatically overexaggerating but i can understand your rage to an extent. I left miami in 2012 for north florida, it's whiter and more comfortable here but it wasn't the cubans that ruined south florida. I had many cuban friends and many of them were extremely kind to me. All the terrible no go zones aren't full of cubans, they're full of haitians and basketball americans.

would guess coz are commies
they become precious parmesan?

They sure start smelling like it.

No, that's a common known meme
He's talking about the MASSIVE obongocare/spinoff healthcare that happens in Miami
I have no idea how these people manage to do it
But 60% of healthcare fraud IN THE COUNTRY comes out of one county and 3 districts (ironically, all republican)
All the scam healthcare signs you see in Spanish here are pretty much part of daily life (WE HAVE OBAMACARE!!)

America and Cuba were bros for a very long time. Murica even fought a war against Spain to secure their independence.

But then they caught the communist cancer and America wasn't going to tolerate that.

I fucked a Cuban

She had the smelliest cunt ever sniffed

Colombians ruined Dade. Lived from the 70s and up in Miami, know it from heart. Colombians introduced all the drugs, Colombians weaponized all the marielitos, Colombians started the people smuggling business from Cuba to Miami, and they started the Dem voting pattern which then spread to low-tier Cubans. Nowadays, after taking Miami off its cozy conservative beacon status, they all live as if nothing in Kendall.

Whites, Cubans, and Nicaraguans are the only goods of Miami. And it has to be pre-econ migrant Cubans and Nicaraguans.
One good thing about being ruled by Cubans is that at least Mexicans will never take over.

they are shit. poor as rats.

Cubans who stay in their own country are fine the ones that come to America should be shot though

what genes breh?

por que alos españoles nos tienes que comparar con unas ratas sudamericanas? ellos son putos indios o mulattos con bajo nivel intelectual.

que asco me da sudamerica, ahora entiendo por que muchos españoles refusan de los Español y prefieren sentirse de su comundiad autonoma,

por la puta mierda que es asociada con nosotros

ANYONE WHO EVEN TOLERATES INSTUTIONAL COMMUNISM MUST BE SLAUGHTERED LIKE THE ANIMALS THEY ARE.

t. sudaka moor

well said goy, fight more

you are a fucking sudaca in USAnistan you poor cuban.

you honestly dont deserve her, you bigot.
kys instead

Que pendejos eres vinieron a conquistarnos, tomar nuestras mujeres, enfermar la poblacion por que ustedes son estas y se quejan no me joda pepo

fuck you and your family stupid indian, STUPID AND RETARD INDIAN

nice

>tomar nuestras mujeres
esos goblins dices? que asco dan macho , tu y tu gente dan asco y tu pais en si, os teniamos que haber matado a todos, putas ratas.

Came from Cuba legally and lived in miami for a bit, then started moving upstate, miami is a shit hole with all the niggers there haitians and colombians everywhere.

Injuns are worse than niggers

fix your isle subhuman with low IQ

negro

The whole "Throwing my genes away", thing is really only with black people. Because their features are so much different then ours (Not counting blacks who have white genes in their family) the baby most of the time comes out looking really weird. She is a qt and ur doing a great job user.

>Why does the US hate Cuba so much ?

Uh...we don't. At all. Most cubans in the US are also whiter than the ones posted ITT. The mulattos and other dark cubans have been coming recently, the white ones have been here since castro took power. The dark ones also vote democrat for more gibs.

>What is Medical fraud exactly?
Goddamn you're stupid

thelocal.es/20160228/barcelona-and-the-refugees-who-never-came

cubans a trash people in general. I work in constuction in florida.

spanish central.

if you meet a dominican,cuban,puertio rican stay sway. complete scum. mexicans are shit too but there more reasonable mexicans. not by much though

I would marry that girl.
I live a city with some mexican girls who look like that but they only fuck Chads and gang bangers so I have 0 chance.
It hurts my heart every day

My family is that type of right wing Cuban. Truly remarkable people with great work ethic. Cubans are the most successful Hispanic immagrants in the USA.

I'm not a spic manlet though. Soy alto y blanco

you look skinny fat i think he was saying, like kinda scrawny but non-muscular.

2 words.
RICCO SUAVE .
/ thread

>Soy alto y blanco
hahahahhaa

you are piece of shit,SPIC

if your asking form the perspective of a hidden racist fucking hang yourself faggot

>jebs wife
It's the genes.

Nice try mr gutierrez, everyone knows you're mexican.

he shouldn't she's nigger.

Cubans, outside of Miami are really nice. Although they seem to hate Puerto Ricans, who again, are generally pretty chill.

moreno moro de mierda.

>sin datos
Todo lo que se dice aquí está documentado. Habéis invadido y contaminado el equilibrio que había en las américas. Y ni siquiera el hombre blanco ha dejado de intervenir en el gobierno de cada país sudamericano.

A tomar por culo manolo de mierda.

>5'10
Go ahead, we do not need anymore white manlets.

Don't really hate puerto ricans, just the shit stains in New York.

They're awful people. I dated one and the sex wasn't worth the bullshit and crazy.

go back to your country fucking sudaca, stay out from my land

>go back to nigger spic land
Nope, you go back to morocco, if you're white spanish timestamp your hatred for white spanish in new world.

It's funny you mention that, my father in law has a Puerto Rican neighbor that he's been having issues with. And he just so happens to have moved down here from New York

I worked for a phone company and all the scams and fraud calls we had were from cubans, they think they're smart but the tey just get lucky sometimes, they act all nige until you tell them that they're trying to scam the company, then they behave like the feral niggers they really are, fuck them all, they deserve the Castros for being a subnigger island.

why dont you become a chad user?

Que te vuelvas te dije

No gracias. Tus políticos permitieron mi entrada, se siente ;^)

Además, me gusta los fines de semana follando rubias y teñidas treintañeras de club.

Les gusta escuchar la historia del imperio inca antes de la invasión blanca.

because I'm a balding cuck loser.
I have fucked a lot of girls but they weren't very attractive. always went for girls who were not objectively good looking because I'm terrified of being rejected by actual pretty girls

say mesitizo, negro, hate a race not geography or state.

>ITT : triggered mestizos
I needed this shit after I got my phone stolen for the 100th time

bueno tranquilo , sabes que para la sociedad española siempre seras un pobre inmigrante y eso no te lo quita nadie,panchito

yo soy ingeniero en Telefonica y os explotamos como queremos, diselo a tus compañeros panchitos de IT

Only liberals hate cubans because they vote for republicans and are considered a minority group. Thus hurting their memes. Granted they vote for republicans because they are fleeing what american 'liberals' think is an ideal country.

>What is the Cuban Missile Crisis
>Who is Fidel Castro

I hope their shitty island starves.

Yo voy para espana a matar todos los sudakas y moros.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHsT9EsAxVc

most Cuban immigrants are the literally trash and scum of Cuba. These are horrible rapists and drug dealers. I can't understand how anyone could like them

Cubans are alright, I think. Did they mix with natives? I don't believe so, but might be wrong.
They also hate niggers, probably Muzzies too.
They're very prone to communism, though, which is bad.

Ayudanos , john

>They're very prone to communism, though, which is bad.
Say you you like castro and communism to white cuban americans, you wont get good reception.

I'm Cuban, pretty much white from what I can tell.

Spainbro, if you raped my ancestors idgaf(Idk if i have any native American in me desu)

>Ive never wrestled: The Post

next time you see moro or sudaka kick his ass, make them learn their place.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWQO3BChV1w

I feel for you user. But don't you wanna find yourself a qt cuban girl in that picture? Get /fit/. Can't do much about the hair. I don't know much either so i can't really help.

Here is a picture to calm your worries.

>compañeros panchitos
Jamás ententederé por qué pancho es un insulto si viene de los españoles de mexico.
>ingeniero
Yo estudio casi totalmente gratis en la UCM para una ingeniería. Que pena me dáis. La mayoría de vosotros son unos pseudointelectuales. Incluso los nerds son más tontos que nadie.
Que miedo :(

White is master and the rest are babies.

They steal delegates

Hopefully I will purify her gene pool she really wants blue eyed babies.

thanks user

>Yo estudio casi totalmente gratis en la UCM para una ingeniería
pagado con el dinero de todos los Españoles, yo trabajo en un departamento de sarrollo de telefonica en zona centro en Madrid, Soy ingeniero y solo contratamos sudamericanos para labores de telefonia , ayuda al cliente y demas.

En mi departamento no hay ni 1( todos somos Españoles y 3 portugueses) . eso si en el edificio opuesto esta llenito de tus compadres maquina.

bueno sigue asi panchi, me encanta que tu gente sea explotada por mi empresa

>Americans hate Cubans
Most don't although Cubans seem to hate cubans. Mostly it was our government who was pissed at Castro because he wouldn't play our game.

kek she looks whiter than you are, are you jewish?

And polute yours

>Why does the US hate Cuba so much?
We don't.

this

We dont hate cubans

We were originally supposed to annex them as a state after the Spanish American War but Uncle Sam was just "nah" and fucked with them for the next century instead

Kinda sad American Cuba would be p cool