So how's Donny doing?

So how's Donny doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so far, really well

he's been the direct cause of hundreds of worthless faggots being hired to post lies, slander, and inbred nonsense on various internet forums.

well done, trump.

as expected, total incompetence, and unnecessary destruction of established relations and institutions, WWIII to follow unless Ivanka gets him off cocaine

Claimed there was a terrorist attack in Sweden a night before his rally.

There was no Terrorist attack.

I don't know why he's holding a Talley. Hes already the president.

I hate to say this, but Trump makes me miss GW

I don't see the wall. I see a swamp that has been filled. I see "crooked" Hillary isn't behind bars. I see Drumpf getting cucked by the supreme court.

Failed President in the making.

oh boy look at him go

Not going to lie, am pretty amped up for this week.

10k new border agents to deport illegal immigrants, maybe more news on the wall.

At this rate I might move back at some point.

to be fair, he didn't actually hire shareblue and the other shills.

Nice try dipshit a but the word terrorist, or attack, was never used, he just said that it was a shame what was happening, and we all know what he was talking about. Millions spent 2 minutes on Google to search Swedish + immigration and we're instantly redpilled (thanks Google statistics!)

Nice try spreading the fake news narrative though, 10 shekels for you.

as president, he's not personally responsible for hiring

those faggots wouldn't have a job and would almost certainly claim welfare, so it's definitely a win for trump

Not well.

He's making the Jews very happy... Pushing their agenda forward for a Jew World Order.

Most of the goyim are oblivious.

Country in turmoil,
counting down the years.

Well except for the bit where he's selling out to the neocons.
WWIII is pretty much inevitable now that he called for war with Iran and sided with Ukraine against Russia. Fug.

I'm doing fine, thanks for wondering.

A lot better than erkel did in 8 entire years. obamma was the worst president in history. A total failure. A stuttering fool without his twin teleprompters. if if if if if if if if.

>the liberal media is still throwing a hissy fit
>surely about to have a massive collective heart attack and die

He's going great.

He's allowing a Christian shadow government group to go to work on the Department Of Education, strip-and-burn capitalists to handle our natural resources, and yesterday confirmed reports that all he does for most of the day is sit around watching Fox News, trusting it over his own intelligence reports. He blamed Fox News for making him denounce fake terrorist attacks.

>obamma was the worst president in history.

ppl say stuff like this then wonder why they dont get respect irl.

he called for war with iran and sided with ukraine against russia? source.

Not well, he's bleeding people and credibility. The experts have all been alienated by his hard right, climate change denialism and lack of evidence to back up his statements. Capable administrators are turned off because he's been caught in too many outright lies. The only people who want to work for the trump administration are die hard trumpets and we've seen that trump won't protect you if you fuck up.

"Look at what happened yesterday in Sweden"

Nothing happened yesterday in Sweden. trump saw something on fox news and didn't bother verifying it with any of the intelligence agencies.

You just hate him because he wasn't white.

Pretty good, but he's not nailing his enemies' balls to the wall hard enough for my liking.

>shills will never understand how this place works or why they're always so painfully fucking obvious

Imbecile

So I guess we agree with what I said about having the rally right? Useless.

Also, you can understand why people would have thought he was thinking of Sweden having a terrorist attack right? I mean when you're listing countries that had terrorist attacks then you list Sweden...Well, pretty sure he was thinking Sweden had a terrorist attack.

It could be logical to also assume that he was very well talking about all the shit refugees are causing...But he said last night in Sweden...Out of all the places...Sweden. so what happened last night, if it wasn't a terrorist attack after listing countries with terrorist attacks.

You know, I voted for this guy, but there's a time where you gotta a admit this guy says some dumb fucking shit.

He told everyone a major terrorist attack happened in Sweden and nothing was wrong.
Man is an idiot.

>I hate to say this, but Trump makes me miss GW
TFW we could be passing the Turtle Protection Act right now.

Shill

Thank you for Correcting the Record

That's Jeb, but I get you...Another bush would've been better.

Remember when America was a respectable nation? It's all gone now. Trump has made America a laughing stock and it's because he's just an awful person; racism, sexism, islamophobia, homophobia and nationalism are on the rise thanks to him

Guy's sinking America in front of everyone.

He will take away what made America creative and productive - namely personal freedoms for the citizens, relatively low corruption and the freedom to migrate (stopping brain drain from countries all over the world). As for foreign policy, he's merrily playing himself into a corner - he's literally aiding the creation of power blocks in the world which could come close to fucking American mainland one day (something that has been out of the question for centuries).

cuck brigade out in force

Great at draining the swamp, to get fresh new swamp in.

sucking so much at being a shill doesn't mean you're a good troll you dipshit

>he didn't build a 3000km wall in a month
Wtf I hate Drumpf now

hahahahahaahahahahahah
PEEPEE!!!!!

>because he wasn't white
Hello Shareblue, still calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist I see.

>relatively low corruption

Do you cucks even try anymore?

>32 posters
>already a third of them are shills
I almost feel bad for you Shariablue

Trump's administration is run like a kleptocracy. Appointing family, blatant corporate shills and foreign agents and just plain incompetent nobodies like DeVos. People are missing Bush over Trump, that says something.

he's surpassed my expectations. i'm proud of him and hopeful for the future.

hahahaha, sure thing brock

you're just pissed off your own corporate whore didn't win the white house

>You know, I voted for this guy
classic CTR shill line. if you're not ctr then you should reword your shit.

you really should be consulting with them

their level of incompetence is just painful to see

i'm surprised by the lack of HURR RUSSIA in this thread however

one would think with all of that funding CTR could bring in some smarter shills.

He's kept more election promises, in 1 month, than Obama did in 8 years.

if they were smart in any capacity, i doubt they'd need to work for a roach like brock

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

honestly, sure he's wrong about "yesterday in Sweden" but lets look at the past few fucking YEARS in Sweden

>worst president

You misspelled George W. Bush.