Trump "inventing" Sweden Terrorist Attack

let's settle this. I fucking hate Trump but the media has completely and proudly misinterpreted what Trump said, which is partly Trump's own fault since he didn't express himself correctly. The problem with his wording was that he said "what happened in Sweden last night" when he really meant what is happening in Sweden, which he learned about "last night." I even expected better of John Oliver but he didn't even look into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5DAOeqkMU

Sure, he misspoke but is preposterous to seriously say he "made up a terror attack" the same way dumbass Kellyanne Conway did with the Bowling Green massacre.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Sweden
thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll
palmbeachpost.com/news/national/read-full-transcript-trump-rally-speech-florida/DeDCpoNEKLQmWcIKndWB0M/):
aftonbladet.se
youtu.be/1LvvG_9znko
youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasnt he referring to some television programme that aired on Fox the day before?

So far they've invented 3 "terrorist" attacks.

Yeah, that's the link at the bottom of my post.

Come on, user. Did you actually watch the clip of when he spoke or did you just read the headline. This is not the same instance. He never said anything along the lines of "Did you see that attack in Sweden last night?" or reference something like a "Stockholm massacre." I do think that Trump should have been more descriptive than just a Tweet saying it's Fox News and also apologized for having misspoken.

Trump's tweet on 2/19/17: My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.

The Fox news story he watched about Sweden on 2/17/17: youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

OP IS A SHILL PUSHING DEMOCRAT AGENDAS AND HE'S CLEARLY A FAGGOT

>kys op

lol, did you even read my post?

I retract my faggot statement OP.

I literally just read your post.

>sorry bro

I've been correcting all the faggots posting Sweden fake news jobs on here for the past 24 hrs..

>i've been doing the work of the God-Emperor bro
>forgive me m80

Sexual assault 20% up

Assault with a weapon 5% up

Lying media will always took any straw they can from Trump to make him look bad.

They are just being exposed like retards because they still don't know we have the fucking biggest and fastest archive of all time called Internet you fucking retards, you are gonna get debunked every single time and Trump will be always right to tell you pieces of shit until you change your way to treat information, fucking cucks. Enjoy 8 years of being called Fake News, hijoputas.

That's okay. It really isn't hard to find that Sweden is covering up unfavorable traits and actions of their asylum seekers. If only so many people I know wouldn't look at this issue in black-and-white.

But he did and now he has to explain himself.

28 days in and he's just constantly being outed for a lying, thin-skinned idiot. This next four years is going to be funner than Bush's "Newkuleer" and shoe-dodging.

Yes, he incorrectly spoke in a way that could unfortunately be easily misconstrued and I agree that a Tweet isn't enough to explain himself. He should clarify.

Hey man, it's not islamophobia if they're "really trying to kill you"

>Sweden will serve as an example to the world that mudslimes will rekt a country
>its already happening just a matter of time til its in full circle

where did he mention a terrorist attack?

>What he really meant was
Pretty tired of hearing this. I support his overall agenda but his execution leaves a lot to be desired

He never said terrorist attack

Fair enough, but he should have learned by now not to be so ambiguous. He knows the media is out to crucify him, so this is ultimately his fault. Instead of being a composed speaker, he just has word vomit and then the media runs with it.

Mainstream Media(MSM): LOOK AT THESE RIDICULOUS CLAIMS THAT WE ARE FAKE NEWS!! RACIST HITLER WANTS TO OPPRESS THE PRESS!!
Trump: According to a certain mainstream media outlet there was an attack on Sweden
MSM: WOW TRUMP IS SUCH AN IDIOTIC BIGOT, HE GOT HIS INFORMATION FROM THIS CERTAIN MEDIA OUTLET

Trump didn't mention "terrorist attack". Any news channel which has used those words is fake news.

anyone got a link to the interview where trump said that?

>which he learned about
>on FOX news
Yeah he should have really said "I, as the president of you, get my news from FOX, which you should watch, because they've been crawling up my ass, which I like, and that's why I generally believe them, instead of you know, checking with all the resources at my disposal as president before ranting in an airport hangar to my fans."

He never said "what happened in Sweden last night".

Watch it again.

Yes, he did more vague handwaving like he usually does so his base can hear what they want to hear while the rest of the us and the world, naturally, think the worst.

>“But I think one thing that should be distinguished here is that the media always has taken Trump literally. It never takes him seriously, but it always takes him literally.”

>It’s quite the opposite for Trump voters, argued Thiel: “I think a lot of the voters who vote for Trump take Trump seriously but not literally. And so when they hear things like the Muslim comment or the wall comment or things like that, the question is not ‘Are you going to build a wall like the Great Wall of China?’ or, you know, ‘How exactly are you going to enforce these tests?’ What they hear is ‘We’re going to have a saner, more sensible immigration policy.’ ‘We’re going to try to figure out how do we strike the right balance between costs and benefits.’ ”

Maybe it's time for everyone to start speaking far more clearly and distinctly if we're going to "heal the nation"?

This suggests that rather than going to any of the three intelligence agencies that exist solely to give the president information, trump watches fox news

At a rally where he's speaking off the cuff everything won't be rehearsed. He is making himself vulnerable and won't be able to help giving his enemies a bit of fodder.

But then they take that slight mistake and the MSM invents the story about Trump inventing a terror attack in Sweden. They do this with plenty of time to make editorial corrections.

So the MSM shoots themselves in the foot.

People are not stupid. They can see who is being honest and who is spinning lies.

It might seem like doing rallys is 'unpresidential' since a foot in mouth moment can cause trouble or misunderstanding but it is the game that he's consistently won by being honest, and which got him the presidency.

The lying media is a big problem. If he did not give rallys we wouldn't get to see it so clearly. The wouldn't have enough rope to hang themselves while they pick pick pick and chip chip chip away. We would only hear one side of the story.

>“When you look at what’s happening in Germany, when you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden—Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden! They took in large numbers; they’re having problems like they never thought possible.”

>HURR HURR CRIME IS RISING IN SWEDEN
Fucking debunked you dumb racists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Sweden

Fuck off retard
Fox is literally the ONLY major news source that was not busted in the Wikileaks conspiring with the DNC and manufacturing polls
Kill yourself ( alone) Ahmed

Shut up, you fag.

>a fucking sandnigger

>let's settle this. I fucking hate Trump but the media has completely and proudly misinterpreted what Trump said, which is partly Trump's own fault since he didn't express himself correctly.

That's been the pattern this whole time. Trump is a very careless and imprecise speaker. Anybody who's been paying any attention knows that you aren't supposed to take him literally. But the media continues to take every little 4-second bit of a press conference as evidence that Trump is a liar/hitler etc.

Hillary voter btw

>graphs end at 2013
really makes you think

He put it in the context of terrorist attacks, it's not le evil media's fault for using logic on his sentence structures. It's also not their fault for him being incompetent at communicating to be understood in a way he wants to be understood, or getting a straight thought out properly.

You can't make this up. Todays papers:
Above: Trump wrong blah blah.
Below: Mohammed shot and got shot.
Help us mr Trump!

>Fox is literally the ONLY major news source that was not busted in the Wikileaks conspiring with the DNC and manufacturing polls

Bullshit. I remember that very controversy. It had to do with internal Democratic polling. The media wasn't even part of the email. They talked about oversamples, which is a term referring to sub-samples of minority groups (i.e. you have a poll with 1000 whites and 130 blacks, but you also do a poll with 500 blacks).

It's crazy how you guys half-read and half-remember and conflate stories, weaving them from nothing into something huge. You're fucking delusional.

>importing millions of Muslim men from third world countries didn't raise our crime rates, I promise
>t. (((official))) government statistics from a government that bans the use of "immigrant" on TV

No it doesn't.

>So the MSM shoots themselves in the foot.

The majority disagree with you. That's a fact. Not an alternative one, a real fact. Most people don't see Trump as honest, as well.

You really need to really step out side of Sup Forums and look around. Examine the election win again and hear what other Americans are saying. Most of us still trust the media. We don't see them as lying "enemies of the state". They aren't our opposition but another pillar of our democracy. They're the Fourth Estate and we need them. Government officials should NEVER like the media or else they're not doing their job.

Are they biased? Sure. But they're far more biased towards ratings then anything else (at least the 24-hour news, newspapers/public radio/news magazines are generally better at more in-depth journalism).

The attack on the media really, really needs to stop. It's absurd.

The speech wasn't updated.

Was probably referring to the refugee rape at gunpoint on Facebook.

This is lugenpress

He did not so thing, Abdul. Watch the whole clip and not just the government-approved portion.

>The attack on the media really, really needs to stop. It's absurd.
Well apparently Trump needs an enemy to feel good about himself and to trash, so he creates one out of le evil media. Just look at the Republican primaries. After that it was le evil Mexicans, now he expanded to le evil media.

>The attack on the media really, really needs to stop

why exactly does it "really, really, really" need to stop?

More people view Trump as trustworthy than the media. Sorry, reddit.

It's laughable that you believe Trump's fight against the media is something unique. It's as old as politics itself. Hell, John Adams made criticism of the presidency illegal, even Obama waged a war against Fox News.

thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll

Nah fuck off you rat shill. Not only were the polls cooked by '''''journalists''''' were having off the record dinners with Podesta and Clinton.

It's around 65 journalists from 25 different '''''news''''' outlets in total.

For fucks,sake journalists who were implicated were even admitting it on live television.

You probably shouldn't be talking, kraut. Your media is even more biased than ours. When is the last time the media was allowed to be critical of Merkel allowing millions of Muslims to flood into Europe?

Seems like another of his red herrings to get people that want to attack him to maybe learn something about the world

>Watch the whole clip
God, you illiterate Americans. I'd rather just stick to the transcribed versions. Which reads (from palmbeachpost.com/news/national/read-full-transcript-trump-rally-speech-florida/DeDCpoNEKLQmWcIKndWB0M/):

>Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe.

He clearly frames it in the context of the Christmas market attack here in my country, Brussels early 2016, Nice truck attack and Paris Bataclan. Stop being such morons fellating the cheeto in chief.

>When is the last time the media was allowed to be critical of Merkel allowing millions of Muslims to flood into Europe?
I dunno, yesterday? Earlier today? There's constant dicussions about it in print, in online outlets and on (not only) the public state run TV stations, its news and political talkshows there. You probably can't even read or understand German.

And it is funny because the media is doing the worst damage to themselves. They are used to being the only ones talking. Now we have social media and choice water cooler discussions get retweeted so everyone becomes red pilled.

Can I get this in English?

>I even expected better of John Oliver

Why is Sweden in the context of Germany instead of next to Germany?

>i fucking hate trump

You mean learn that he watches fox news and takes debunked shit seriously. Really makes you think.

>I've been correcting all the faggots

>I've been correcting

C O R R E C T
T H E
R E C O R D

But yeah, when a president needs a fucking Sup Forumsack to run front line defense for him because he is an inarticulate mess that simply parrots a news channel and yet wants to go on record saying that news is dishonest:

You chose...unwisely.

>own fault since he didn't express himself correctly.
no shit fucking moron. got the whole media in a hub hub because he purposely does that

Come again?

The job of those isn't to give Trump updates on other countries immigration violence

That's the press job, and the left wing press isn't doing it

>context
Still said last night
We can't just defend him because he's our guy he has to be correct as well

Try google translate
aftonbladet.se

He never says anything about a terrorist attack. All of those cities have been turned into 3rd world shitholes because you pathetic cowards. You're willingly ruining your country so that you can mastrurbate over how "accepting" you are.

We shouldn't have wasted the nuke on Japan...

>constant discussions about immigrants in print

Yeah, the discussions are so honest that Schulz is rising in the polls. Great job.

Mhm and can you prove that these crimes were committed by refugees? Or maybe it's just racists attacking them first and then blaming them

>Abdul dindu nuffin wrong

Trump is right.

youtu.be/1LvvG_9znko

You are an idiot.

>He clearly frames it in the context of the Christmas market attack here in my country, Brussels early 2016, Nice truck attack and Paris Bataclan.

No, those specific attacks are framed in the context of the ongoing immigrant fueled upheaval in European nations like """your"""Germany or Sweden. How do we know this? Because he mentions the larger broad disruptions fucking first.

Also, you're a double idiot to think that inflections, pauses, and hand gestures don't affect the meaning of words in impromptu speeches.

youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE

come here to the real john oliver channel and destroy some liberals in teh comments

good old fashioned Sup Forums fun

be sure to downvote the video and possibly report it

I really don't put this on Trump. He's doing what he feels he needs to survive. I'm honestly more concerned with the amount of Americans who lack critical thinking and the ability to discern fact from fiction.

It's toxic to a well-functioning democracy. And, I'm not saying don't criticze the media. By all means they need the same rules and high-bar applied. Stating they are an "enemy" is how dictators seize control after usurping government checks and balances. A Free Press is in our First Amendment for a reason. A Free Press is part and parcel of what you have the 2A to protect.

>le dictator meme

Dictators shut down the press. Trump has done no such thing. He's merely called them out as the liars and propaganda arm of the establishment, which they objectively are.

>Examine the election win again

I do every night. He won she lost shill.

>Most of us still trust the media. We don't see them as lying "enemies of the state".

Ha, bullshit. You can tell by the ratings tanking you lying motherfucker. Even the cooked polls aren't in you favor.

>They aren't our opposition but another pillar of our democracy. They're the Fourth Estate and we need them. Government officials should NEVER like the media or else they're not doing their job.

HAHAHA. Fuck off. Oh no, what will these poor multi-billion dollar corporate media conglomerates do? How will they ever secure a monopoly over the distribution of information if Trump and the people (rightfully) call them out on their shit?

And who gave the media it's power again? Oh yeah, the free market and their integrity. Their product was reliable information and that's why people tuned in and payed for it. So what happens when they routinely pump out debunked garbage and fake hit pieces? They gave up their integrity and guess what goes along with it? It's fucking power as well. That's how it works. We don't need shit especially now with the internet.

In the 80's over 50 companies were in the information distribution game. Now it's only 6 networks and they all worked with Clinton. Establishment mouthpieces working for the woman is the embodiment of everything wrong with politics today; money, ethics, incompetence, trust, crime.

>You really need to really step out side of Sup Forums and look around.

Nah it's comfy. And it's the anti-hugbox. You're fucking retarded because troll threads pretending to be the opposition get replies all the time. Proof enough is this shill post getting a (You). Congrats

Please don't promote your Youtube channel here.

8 years

Conway misspoke
Trump brought up a very real problem

we all know only hillary "misspeak"

that's why the presstitutes never called her out on it

You're right.

>the ongoing immigrant fueled upheaval
You on crack or something? There's no "immigrant fueled upheaval" you moron. Stop swallowing every dumb fearmongering article from right wing morons.

It is perfectly fair and within the first amendment right for the President to be critical of the media, to defend himself and challenge the media when they are being biased, putting out bogus stories or misinrerpeting what he is saying. If a President does not challenge the media at all and just takes whatever they say about them, the unelected media takes full control of the country as they will be able to take complete control of the narrarive and thoughts of the population.

Also most people on both sides have less trust in cable MSM news especially after the spread of the internet.

>lying

Being mistaken isn't the same thing as lying. It's pretty pathetic how the only examples people can give of "lying" are things like "well he said he had the biggest electoral win ever." If you want lying, look at Hillary Clinton.

>thin-skinned

Heh what? Calling out people for incorrectly reporting false information about you is not having "thin skin." It's standing up for yourself.

>idiot

Ivy league graduate? Speaking in the common vernacular is a talent of his and it's how he won over the working class.

>Muslims dindu nuffin
>t. Turkroach

How does he frame it as the Berlin attack? Your putting words in his mouth.

>Being mistaken isn't the same thing as lying. It's pretty pathetic how the only examples people can give of "lying" are things like "well he said he had the biggest electoral win ever." If you want lying, look at Hillary Clinton.

MUH BOSNIAN SNIPER FIRE

I kind of hope so.

It should set the stage for an actual liberal progressive.

Trump said jack and shit about a terrorist attack in Sweden. He said to look at what is going on in Sweden-- which I'm sure your dimwitted mind interpreted as a single event in a fervent hope that you could froth at the mouth about it for a week on social media. He was really referring to general situation of Sweden, which is indeed grim.

Good job with the comprehension though, I can see our public schools are doing a wonderful job!

Right, I mean you could literally google "hillary clinton" and "misspoke" to see how many times they dragged her through the coals for saying something dumb or untruthful.

Or we can keep pretending that she was the media's sweetheart and they didn't run every "scandal" she had because that's how the 24/7 news cycle works.

>the media held Hillary accountable, I swear

Yeah, the same media that cleared all their stories with her campaign and held fundraisers for her...

>we can keep pretending that she was the media's sweetheart

hahahaha fucking moron

as if CNN, MSNBC, NYT and the rest of the libtard brigade didn't unapologetic ally shill for her 24/7

however much brock pays you, it's too much. your argument are just pathetic.

If there is no upheaval then why is your media even talking about immigration every single day?

Why have there been terrorist attacks in the first place in these nations? Why have there been so many grenade attacks in Sweden since 2013? If immigrants aren't causing any upheavals, then why are they being paid to leave?

and passed debate questions to her in advance

That's not the only example by far.

Off the top of my head "3 million illegals voted in the U.S. election" is a biggie.

Yes, getting pissy against those who critique you when you're literally the most powerful man in the world (not that being a billionaire and celebrity wasn't up there) is super thin-skinned. "Stand up for yourself"? Are you serious? He's a grown man, this isn't some afternoon special where a retarded kid is getting bullied. I think...

>Ivy league graduate?

Can we get a final verdict on whether colleges always produce smart people because I can't deal with the flip flopping.

I guess, if the media is just one person.

I mean Bannon was literally the CEO of Breitbart but Trump can do no wrong and the Russians only dropped the DNC emails, but let's pretend this is just another Clinton thing.

Yeah.

>Off the top of my head "3 million illegals voted in the U.S. election" is a biggie.

He's making an unverified claim. That hasn't even been falsified. Do you remember when Obama went on TV and talked about why illegals shouldn't be afraid to vote in the election? Do you know how many illegal immigrants are registered voters?

Either way it's not lying. If you hooked him up to a polygraph, he'd definitely pass on that one. Stating information you believe to be true (I have no doubt he does believe it) is not the same thing as lying. You're attributing a moral dimension to what he said that simply isn't there.

>Can we get a final verdict on whether colleges always produce smart people because I can't deal with the flip flopping.

How about just saying that a University educated person who wrote "The Art of the Deal" is probably not an "idiot" and to say that is just dismissive and/or a misinterpretation of the available information? I get that you don't like the guy but it's pretty hard to argue that he's not intelligent, in my opinion.

>If there is no upheaval then why is your media even talking about immigration every single day?
Because there are obviously issues. It doesn't mean there's an "immigrant fueled upheavel".

>Why have there been terrorist attacks in the first place in these nations?
People of those states radicalizing themselves or coming from abroad already radicalized, often with direct support from terrorist organizations.

>Why have there been so many grenade attacks in Sweden since 2013?
No idea what you are referring to.

>If immigrants aren't causing any upheavals, then why are they being paid to leave?
If you are referring to my country's policies, it's mainly for asylum seekers with a very small chance of being granted asyulm as refugees (as opposed to economic refugees from the Balkans) as an incentive to speed up the process of them fucking off.

I now really think, that TRUMP has said it (incident in Sweden) on purpose, deliberately...

Now everyone talks about Trump lying - there was no terror assault in Sweden YESTERDAY... (for example our TV, many european (((politicians))), most notably Sweden PM...)

But actually - it stirred the debate, and now we all talk, that there ARE terror assults in Sweden, just not yesterday, but WHOLE LAST fucking YEAR !

Trump's "yesterday" is a minor lapse, but (((their))) LYING about non-existent Swedish migrant crimes is sky-reaching !

Now much more people will start to be really concerned about migrant crimes - not only Swedish, than if Trump said it 100% correct...

This is the 4D chess and the medialiars swallowed the bait...

----
Trump is GORGEOUS...

>3 million illegal voters
>implying

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

>not all the media outlets were up Hillary's ass, so it's OK when the majority of the major outlets spew literal propaganda for her

How many times did the media cover CNN giving Hillary the debate questions ahead of time on two different occasions? How many were critical of the way the DNC annointed her? How deep did they dig into HER connection to Russian and Ukrainian businessmen.

You know the media was incredibly biased just as well as I do because we were both there watching. But, you're doing an incredible disservice to future generations when you support the narrative that the media wasn't biased.

Only in Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>implying Germany would ever tell (((asylum))) seekers to fuck off

the upper-right one sandnigger is going to sue facebook (with a Chinese attorney - that's important...) , that it did not censor fake memes about him being a terrorist...

They will have to create automatic AI censor bots to fight and remove fake media... (Guess which Snope's prostitute will decide, what is "fake"...)

Hence a CHINESE and MUSLIM are bringing you the censorship on kikebook and elsewhere... Welcome to 1984...

Donald Trump doesn't even understand what an apology is. Or telling the truth for that matter. It's a bit like Lincoln. Honest Abe couldn't tell a lie, dishonest Don cannot tell the truth.

at on Pewdipie

>mutilating a (((funny))) quip you heard on CuckTV as though it's a valid argument