Is this the real leader of the alt-right?

Is this the real leader of the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
dailystormer.com/heres-your-new-right-wing-movement-goyim/
youtube.com/watch?v=a8fucBzAL-0
youtube.com/watch?v=64cWzSaiaWQ
youtu.be/lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's the Fourth Reich leader in training. He's still got some bluepill in him though.

>alt-right
what's that?

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

PewDieHeil

Sieg Kjell!berg

God I fucking hope so

No, Milo is our leader :)

Wtf is the alt right?

I thought it was Sargon?

NO

It seems the whole PewDiePie thing is exploding, even the media in germany and switzerland is reporting on it. REDPILLS EVERYWHERE, people don't buy into it and call out the media for the fake news they are.
I'm interested how the media will respond after the backlash, damage control seems almost impossible at this point.

dailystormer.com/heres-your-new-right-wing-movement-goyim/

Yeah, our leaders are a Swedish video game reviewer, an anime-loving, pepe badge wearing Nazi autist and a Pedophile kike and basically they all protect us against degeneracy.

STOP TRIGGERING ME

TELL ME ABOUT THE MANCHILDREN. WHY DO THEY WATCH HUMAN CARTOONS?

milo is our goebbels.

Sargon is based but he has his flaws

I've done extensive research on them as a reporter for Vox.
From my studies, I believe them to be a racially motivated radical environmentalist group. They're dedicated to assisting the Palestinian fight against Israel using clean energy from what they call "the Windmill of Peace".

yes

It's literally a TV replacement.

>Alt-Right
nice meme

My brother watches his channel /pol

How can I save my brother grom this guy?

Wrong. Richard Spencer is.

According to the maine steer meteor yes, he's /ourguy/ but as surely you know no one is the leader of GamerGate.

No.

what about styx?

>We're gonna try exploring this different area of the map like hitler explored different ways of killing jews

Damn, his early videos weren't really that subtle.

On his recent videos, he's browsing YLYL dumps probably somewhere on /wsg/. It won't take long till he ventures further.

>Is this the real leader of the alt-right?
No. Felix is actually a cool guy, just that Sup Forums hates him for being a successful swedish aryan.

no

but he is /ourguy/

he is a racist muddafuggha
youtube.com/watch?v=a8fucBzAL-0

6 years and vblog cancer is reaching us...
youtube.com/watch?v=64cWzSaiaWQ

This guy

Maybe if he didn't have shitty ink, and roll around Brighton with a crew of hipster cuck anglos. Plus he rly needs to breed that italian qt of his

He's not our leader. He is the president of Kekinstan the peoples being opposed by Normiestan. The Alt-right is their ally tho.

>ywn go back to 2009 and watching shitty animations on newgrounds and youtube
feels bad lad

I've heard red pill level chatter about this in my classroom (teacher cuck here) I genuinely believe this will change the views of many of his young followers towards the msm and sjws at least

Love these guys. The lying little shits.

I have ray gun pls revive

Dude, PewDiePie has been an obvious Sup Forums browser since he first started his channel. Hes borrowed humor from here for a long time.

FUCK OFF YOU NORMIE SHIITTY ALT RIGHT FAGGOT GGET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY LE EBIN YOUTUBAH FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING LEFITST TRASHREEEEEEEE

PewDiePie was in Sup Forums before like 80% of Sup Forums was posting here

a buzzword that labels the real people who value conservative ideas as racist, nazi, homophobe, racist and sexist popularized by American "media" also known as reality tv.

Putin is not left idiot.

The thing is, he is not one of us. BUT after this whole thing he's going to take the red pill, i can see it. AND all of his fans are now calling mainstream media ''fake news'', and that's a HUGE WIN.

bump

>he watches pewdiepie
You have to be 18 and older to post on here

>trump
>right nationalist
autism

youtu.be/lwk1DogcPmU
He openly condemns you faggots at 8:15.

The new season of scare pewdiepie looks interesting

What year level do you teach?

He needs a more fashy uniform, other than that, he's top tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Would you really expect him to openly admit that he is a part of "hateful groups" especially while he has the attention of the media?

The dude can't go and make a video saying "I visit Sup Forums gas the kikes, race war now" and expect to keep more than a handful of his subscribers.

Not openly.
But he runs the Sup Forums show on his alternate YT channel, where he schooled splinter cells on memetic magic and campaign strategy.
..it's all very hush hush, need to know basis stuff.

>classroom
Year 7 and 8s in UK so that's like 12-14 year olds.

he'd probably double his subscribers if he said that from how much free media attention he'd get, the real problem is youtube would 100% ban his account and try to get him arrested for hate speech