Niggers stab autistic white boy 5 times

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/robbers-stab-autistic-boy-5-times-20170216

Other urls found in this thread:

genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Richly deserved. #KillTheBoer

>had him at 30
>autistic
fucking bullshit when white women decide to breed its at the very end of their fertility.

Come and try you pussy. Indians are the most cowardly fucks I have ever encountered. If they don't outnumber you atleast 10 to 1 they run away and if they stay and fight we still beat the shit out of them.

FYI those numbers are just the white farmers. In total more than 80,000 whites have been murdered by blacks

How's it going in SA? Is ANC still in charge? Are whites nogunz cucked? How badly are you outnumbered? Has the police/military been fully compromised? Are racial stats censored? Is race war and/or full white genocide on the horizon?

Honestly that's what his family deserves for not moving out of South Africa. It's literally legal to kill whites there.

>muh 80,000

But in all seriousness, why do non blacks even stay there?

>Come and try you pussy. Indians are the most cowardly fucks I have ever encountered. If they don't outnumber you atleast 10 to 1 they run away and if they stay and fight we still beat the shit out of them.
Meh who cares. The niggers and Mudslimes will slaughter you sissies way before that. Pity pic related never happened

>In total more than 80,000 whites have been murdered by blacks
Even better. The more the merrier

was he good at drawing or painting?

>How's it going in SA?
It is getting worse by the day. Anti-white rhetoric has increased in the last few months

>Is ANC still in charge?
Yes in general, but they lost a lot of key areas in the local elelctions, which has has made them more aggressive

>Are whites nogunz cucked?
Most people I know have guns

>How badly are you outnumbered?
Atleast 10 to 1

>Has the police/military been fully compromised?
Yes, but they are usless as fuck. You could probably take over a military base with10 well trained men.

>Are racial stats censored?
Yes, the government fucks with the crime stats and even put a moratorium on it a while back

>Is race war and/or full white genocide on the horizon?
It is becoming more likely

calm the fuck down m8 hes not even indian, hes a politician who is over there to suck the guptas little dicks

Because white countries only allow shitskins to immigrate there. It has become insanely hard to get into a western country and costs a shitload of money.

Lots of people stay because of pride and history. We have been here since 1652 . What would it take for you to flee the US?

Hopefully this event encourages the mother to buy a gun. She's in the belly of the beast.

>Muh pride and history
Kek. It's not even your land, silly boi. Matter of time before pic related and others right the wrongs

Not much, I'm pretty fed up with this place. Good on you for staying out of pride I suppose, but if it's as bad as you're saying that seems kind of pathological.

>Autistic boy gets stabbed for freaking out.
Wew, what news.

speak for yourself m8, try your best to get an EU passport, otherwise start memeing for geert to be elected so white men can go home.

And australia will accept pretty much anyone who isn't degenerate as long as they work in needed industries.

Even moving to namibia would be better than staying here

I pray every day for an ebola outbreak in India.

POO IN LOO

So what is your reason for staying then?

Niggers didnt rape him at least. He should be happy

why is there so many South Africa posters all of sudden?

Theyvecome to rape our board.
Pol is getting BLACKED

I'm an American for now.

Autism stronk

Because this thread is about South Africa. The amount of poos in here is more curious.

I don't think there are any black South African posters on Sup Forums

Eat shit and die fucking POO IN LOO.
Thank god your nation is a huge shithole and you all die from diseases and aids.

Ahahahaha. Your time's up, scum

So back to the 80,000.
I kindly request more evidence.

finishing my degree, then I will make a choice.

Honestly, unless you live in a shithole part of the city, it isn't that bad, and if I had to put up with europeans or americans or australians every day I would slit my fucking wrists.

I suppose in a few years I will do a job transfer and spend a year or so working overseas to test the waters. I'm lucky because with a degree you can easily get a job at an international company that lets you transfer, I have friends that want to do that but they are working as IT guys or the like at local businesses so getting international is a hassle for them

Shoo shoo Poo in Loo

I think 90% niggers would do it?

Just leave man. You're not safe and there's no hope.

Are, fucking murican.

There's so many of us on here, because back in the real world our political opinions are stifled by the majority.

there a probably a couple of private school boys, I wouldn't put it past those cunts from michaelhouse to think they're white

Posh blacks are a good indication that the problem is culture and not genetics.

Aww Tubby why so angwy?

It's like TayTay says in that song. Niggers gotta nig nig nig nig.

Pajeet, shouldn't you be trying to fix someone's PC? What's it like to earn $5/day.

I also have a degree and so does my wife, it doesn't make it that much easier.

How self segregated are your cities?
Is it just utter diaspora?

POO

genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf

>I think 90% niggers would do it?

This desu

The guy on the Indian proxy is a Jew.

Notice how he reframes the situation in terms of so-called Neo-Nazis versus Jews.

"Alleged Dresden Firebombing" = "Alleged Holocaust"

"More should be killed"

etc.

Think people!

And South Africa guy:

Dude, abandon ship! Go to any white country of your choice on "holiday" and never look back.

oh yeah and I know a couple of blacks that came out of maritzburg college that are white nationalists on Sup Forums

fucking drakensburg, fucking kzn

Come on now.

Was he hospitalized because it wasn't 6?

It is though. South Africa was uninhabited.

theyre not posh m8 theyre rich, posh people don't go to fucking michaelhouse

>Autists love their trampolines
I know this feeling

My bad, it is actually 70,000

Um, no...

Jesus Christ. Guy lives in the belly of the beast and still doesn't get it.

Some whites are just extremely fucking dense I guess.

Goyishe kopf, as the Jews would say.

Leave this place. You're not ready for pol

>Muh jew
Gaand mara madarchod

Mein gott, just eradicate them.

>Peens
Lol he deserved it.

>Can't speak.
>Wears a diaper.
>"Sometimes" needs a wheelchair.
Sounds like they were trying a mercy killing.

What's it like to weigh 500 kilos? AND want to be considered beautiful by everybody?

very separated, probably the most inclusive neighborhoods are the rich ones because people tend to ignore blacks bringing the property value down if they rock up in a bentley.

the poorer you go, though, the more segregated it gets, finding a white in a township is pretty much unheard of, and there are even white townships with pretty much no blacks.

middle classes were traditionally segregated, but more and more mixing has been happening.

as far as schools go, the lower level government schools are 100% poor black kids, the top government schools are representative of the areas they are in but still very dark, indians tend to have their own schools, and private schools are generally very white with a few token black kids on scholarships.

Workplaces are very meritocratic at the lower levels, aka eiter representative or majority black workers, white supervisors, and then when you get to the level where BEE kicks in it gets darker again

Statistical outliers.

Whites have retards too, you know.

>genes are stronger than memes
Nice meme.

Without culture your genetics would have left you in a ditch decades ago.

yeah we have retards here too

we call them finngols

Yeah, Finns are pretty retarded. They're letting blacks invade their country as we speak and their PM is a literal cuck.

I check a blog that chronicles black on white murder (mostly in the US). These are just some of the posts from February.

#KIllTheBoer
He's right. I have a higher standard of living than most white americans and I'm black.
Shorty on the right iz lookin aiight!
Whites think that it is their it's their genes, not their culture that makes them special. This is why they are losing their culture and will en d up in the dustbin of history.

So? Shifting the normal distribution on IQ a few points to the left doesn't mean jack shit. As long as your culture caters to your genetics.

We're not going to out-kike the Jews, out-Nazi the Germans... Etc.

We need to compete on our own terms.

We have such a big unemployment problem that could quickly be fixed with autarky.

were you the one that made that thread where dutch law firms turned you down for seeking asylum?

if yes, i followed up and made a fake account like you told me to and i emailed the firm and got the same reply you did. fucking disgusting.

k but pls stop appropriating our technology and civics thanks.

Good, autists should die. They're the ones trying to automate and control the world because they can't deal with chaos.

And we all know how useful chaos is.

POO IN LOO

Australia doesn't allow guns though

How advanced a culture becomes depends on the general intelligence of the population - which is genetic. It also determines to potential to produce very high IQ indiduals.

The high IQ outliers for whites have 160+ IQ's whereas the high IQ outliers for blacks in sub-Saharan Africa hardly ever exceed 115 IQ

That cube triggers me

I saw that thread but it wasn't me.
Thanks for testing it though. Liberals and blacks tell us that we don't belong here, but we are not allowed to go back to our countries of origin.

>When you realize there's a few non-retarded people on Sup Forums after all
how do we take the board back from these race-determinists?

>Muh IQ
Does the IQ of a dead man count for anything?

Let's measure your IQ if you were tied to your mothers back the while day.

Children need to play and explore, solve problems... Something lacking from black child rearing culture.

oh shit sorry my joke went too far

all you need to do it let all the black in there, then let them freeze to death while you come here and enjoy the weather

All pajeets need to get off Sup Forums

People take what works best for them. It's why the Greeks stole from the Egyptians and the Romans stole from the Greeks and so on. The rest of the us are and will appropriate European innovations whether not you're still around.
I can dig up mass graves of Black people in Southern Africa. I'm not one for beating whites over the head with guilt but let's not forget who started it.

>I'm black
>checks flag
You're 50% nog at the very most.
You're the black version of a Mexican.

>peens

>t. butthurt Drumpfuck
Kek

Aww sugarplum does it feel bad to have your wee lil safe space invaded by a bad foreigner?

So what you are saying is that they are too retarded to improve their culture because they have a culture which makes them retarded.

How did other cultures get out of this retardation "loop"?

/ourguy/ was stabbed 5 times by kangz, how can we ever recover?

No I'm Black. Possibly

Cultural darwinism. Europeans had to contend with snow, Neanderthals, darkness, etc.

Additionally, they did not even have to figure this out by themselves. Whites have given them western culture on a platter yet they refuse to abandon their retarded ways.

his nigger-tier internet is so shit he can only post thumbnails. Sad!

Try to take over a military base in a silent, spec-ops style. The more resources you have the better the chances of survival.

If you are unable to leave you have to do something, this will only get worse.

We've been offered Jew culture on a platter too. See how that is working out...

So what you are saying is that environmental pressures changed white people somehow, increasing their IQ and enabling them to build advanced cultures and civilizations?

When is Trump going to send in U.S. troops to protect the whites there.

Yes. Competition is good. That is the basis of existence.

If the Jews have beaten whites with their superior IQ then aren't they superior to whites?

Conflating.

t. Jewish Whore Woman With a Rat's Face and Mind

He has started a dialog about Sweden being fucked, maybe he'll say something about South Africa.

I remember him saying something about him having the ability to make his enemies tell the truth.

is this an infographic for ants?