Ok I have fucking had it with this smug mother fucker. If there is one thing that normie liberals have...

Ok I have fucking had it with this smug mother fucker. If there is one thing that normie liberals have, it's this fucking guy. Every liberal kid at my college that I know always turns to him whenever an issue is brought up and uses whatever video they find to prove that my position is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5DAOeqkMU Now this motherfucker has the audacity to stand on the bodies on the several rape/murder victims in Sweden, and going along with the narrative that there is no cover up conspiracy going on.

We gotta delegitimize him hard, because there is not a single liberal out there that doesn't agree with every point he makes. I'm thinking we call for an actual live debate vs someone like Ted Cruz, not sure how it would happen, but if bernie can get taken down that hard, then I'm sure as hell Johnny boy would be no exception.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsB1e-1BB4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AY0Zkthn8Og
youtube.com/watch?v=C5CRqSn7F7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pointless to fight these ppl, better to make an equivalent conservative show that makes fun of liberals

Trump said his source was a segment on fox.
Given that he didn't then show that segment to mock trump I am guessing there is something actually damaging in there.
I would focus on that.

your anger is an acknowledgment that you know you are wrong. you should take a breath and watch him while taking notes, and try to think about the points he is making. psychological growth is often painful and most of us want to avoid it at all costs.

John Oliver vs Ted Cruz would be hilarious. Cruz would probably leave crying.

hahah good luck with that. its been tried.combining stupid with mean does not make for fun viewing except to sociopaths.

Defending the Cheeto just ends up looking like fawning and groveling.

Fuck this motherfucker. Fuck the jews. Lock me up, do it, make me form an alliance and start a war. DO IT, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Isn't that Youtube atm?

the left is hanging themselves, we don't have to do anything except make dank memes to laugh at them

When this comes up you need to immeditelly say "biggest shill on TV" and simply leave the building

He will never agree to debate anyone. Too much of a coward to see any of his talking points being challenged.

We have all of those but mostly in the form of youtube commentary channels
No point when again, there's a shit ton of commentary youtube channels that debunk content such as Jon Oliver's segments. Remember we're talking about the same guy who made youtube.com/watch?v=PsB1e-1BB4Y back when libbabies believed in the wage gap.

I have no idea why there aren't any clips of Jew Oliver without the laugh track. His show relies on crowd psychology to be funny in the slightest ("Everyone else is laughing, so should I!"), why not just take that away?

Whenever anyone mentions him, just say, "Oh, shit, dude, he's hilarious! Have you seen the videos of him without the laugh track?" Then you show them and say "Haha what a faggot amirite?".

Here's an example. (((Comedy))) relying on a laugh track isn't funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=AY0Zkthn8Og

Current year mans tactics are quite interesting and here is why they make you angry. Firstly he is a smug liberal sneering and shouting at you who goes on to assert what he is saying is a fact then immediately follows with an adhomiem to throw you off balance and get his liberal supporters cheering.

Go read the the sticky on Sup Forums learn what logical fallacies he is using them calmly destroy him by pointing out every line of bullshit he just made. It is important you remain calm, if you lose your temper then he wins.

Maybe another TV personality like Tucker Carlson. Seems unlikely for television personalities to debate actual politicians.

I watch every episode of his show (((for free))) on youtube. It's fucking hysterically funny watching him spin his wheels. 2018 and 2020 will be so goddamn easy

refute every point he makes with a video of your own, get Sup Forums to spam the link in the comments.

you can piggyback off of his popularity to slowly subvert his viewerbase, at least the online portion.

Hows about we do to him what Sup Forums did to Louis Cuck King. I mean shit it kinda worked

In a way he did point out how the MSM is bullshit for not giving more important stories coverage and for the way they spun it.

No doubt Sweden is a shithole right now, and it's great that Trump brought more attetion to it, but he should phrase himself better to not give these idiots such easy ammunition against him.

I used to watch him religiously. Then it became obvious he's a bought and sold mouthpiece of the liberal media.

It's not pointless to fight them at all.

Isolate and erode their support. Salinsky's rules work both ways.

Cut these pieces of shit down and expose their lies and discredit them to their viewers. We do way too much sitting on our asses and not enough taking the fight to these literal traitors.

Building up alternative media goes hand in hand with this. We need outlets for new generations of conservatives to see - our own versions of colbert and so forth.

Here user

We almost made him kill himself once...
Let's finish the job lads

He makes me sick to my stomach. I can only apologise to the world on behalf of normal, non-shitlib brits.

I wish someone would gouge his eyes out.

He was pretty funny though

You're just mad because you can't win the argument here

Drumpf really fucked up pathetically by claiming a terrorist attack happened in Sweden when no terrorist attack has ever happened there in fact (literally never)

He never claimed that you idiot you are laughing at a figment of your own imagination.

He never claimed that

It really is a lie that he claimed there was a terror attack.

Do not believe their lies.

How the fuck is that going to work when there are hundreds of people doing that religiously for youtube bucks already? We need him to get eradicated on his own platform which is why I'm suggesting a formal debate, it'd be in his best interest to not coward from it anyways, otherwise it would show that he doesn't have anything to stand on.

youtube.com/watch?v=C5CRqSn7F7I

Italianfag here. Can you user explain what's wrong with him? I understand his forced attempts to sound funny and the fact he is not american can really piss you off if you disagree with him, but doesn't he make rational discussions in his show? I mean, watching from abroad he seems one of the few he really reasons on issues, especially when talking about foreign countries and policies. Shouldn't you just reply and discuss his show with fact-checks? Maybe he may not be wrong about somethings afterall or you could just debunk him if he is.

Stop taking the bait retards.

>A fucking leaf
Go back to destroying your own country instead of destroying our board.

He is an extension of Colbert.

Soft news for the thin skinned avoiders of cognitive dissonance who can't handle the reality of being the enemies of the world's future.

Hard to do. Closest you have is Info Wars and that guy comes off as a raving lunatic. Conservatives simply don't have a sense of humor or else they wouldn't work on fear mongering.

Holy shit are you guys insane? There's literally a climp of Drumpf saying that in the video

> $.02 has been deposited in your account

I've found the best way to deal with libtards isn't to argue them head on, they'll never convert to your opinion, they'll never back down on their delusions.

The best way is to try and take an almost centrist stance. Lately when people criticize Trump (particularly about Russian involvement) I just take the approach where I say "yes if there is irrefutable proof he's a traitor and in the pocket of Putin, lock him up! but until there is proof of that, the media is just spreading lies based on rumors and whispers" or something along those lines, and I've found the libtards are can usually come around to accepting that.

So you're not so much trying to fight them in a Trump is bad/good type way, but more so "prove that he's bad and I'll agree that he's bad, otherwise your claim is baseless"

late night will never be this good and unpolitically cucked again I took it for granted

Yes you are the only sane person here everyone else is crazy lmao

>not 0.2 knedlik
Fuckk off

That's almost a month's wages prole.

They'll find ammunition no matter what

>your anger is an acknowledgment that you know you are wrong
So the Berkely rioters were wrong?
AIDS skrillex was wrong?
Madonna was wrong when she said they should bomb the White House?
John Oliver is wrong about Trump because he's angry at Trump?

perhaps the only way of fighting such a manipulative fuck is using memes wit his face in it; perhaps dressed as a vagina?
he does a very good job of persuasion and manipulation via half-truths and things, and having people accent his points via comedy. i'm actually quite impressed by his manipulative talents.
i would probably have him locked up because someone this manipulative could be very dangerous.

I see, thank you for the support my Australian friend

>Tfw I'm traveling for work with my boss
>Boss watches this idiot every night
>parrots his shit to me in the car all the way to work each morning without verifying or anything
>have to hide my power level and only mildly argue back (which sometimes is just enough to shut the conversation down)

Stop being wrong might help more asshole.

If there is such a video you can post the link
if there isn't, you won't

Exactly. We can't let him get his hands on those nuclear codes though. For real.

He's like Milo in that way
If you really think about their points they're wrong, but they're witty and charismatic enough to make you gloss over it

Can we just give him the trash dove treatment and shop him onto nazi eagles or something?

Fucking Brutal

Sup Forums has a few shows, one of which is hwndu and info wars, but we need a normie level redpiller, which pewdepie will be if we can fully turn him, and not just have it be a joke.
If we can control the children, especially what they learn, we can win the cultural war

/pol is literally safe space for conservatives. They block their eyes and ears to anything they don't agree with.

that might be good. libshits are not allowed to joke about hitler or the holohoax. they have to treat that subject with religious reverence and devotion.

fine

Exact time linked for you

youtu.be/Hh5DAOeqkMU?t=40s

Rekt

yeah true.
but no one will think about his points, because he moves onto the next joke/talking point before anyone can, and the average person is a fucking moron who's been tricked into thinking they're smart, so they won't give it any real thought.
it makes sense that this guy ends his shows with someone dressed as an animal and a dance-thing, lest you remember his last talking point.

All John Oliver memes need to have the current year in them. It's very important

>John Oliver
>Winning
That nigger has lost 2 entire current years to Trump. He can't win anything.

As Black Democrat CIA Man Said;

>Are you American? No? Then Fuck Off.

I've been saying we need to turn him into one of us. If we all just mix his words or add some words to benifit our own interests. We can turn the tide. We out jew this jew.

That must be why you post here.

Such a crooked cunt you cant even walk straight.

The common logical fallacy of the left is when they begin losing an argument, they make a quick comedic quip and immediately get the audience back on their side, even if their argument holds no water.

Kek. Actually, I'm on here to shitpost why shitskins are disgusting animals. Found this gem instead.

Fuck white people and drumf. I've had sex with a chocate man on ramadan, so I'm not homophobic, racist, or islamophobic. Obviously Steven Oliver is right about the facist lair. I'm open minded.

>Listening to the opinions of limeys

lmaoing @ ur life

it was about migrants increasing rape and violent crime. Of course they're not going to show it

>political opponent makes a speech or does an interview or is recorded speaking casually
>find a long conversation on a controversial topic
>get a 4 second clip of someone saying something without context or evidence or even a legitimate argument because it's only 4 fucking seconds long, that if you heard without context or facts would sound a little silly or offend someone overly sensitive
>alright here goes
>"DIS REPUBLICAN SHER IS RIDICULOUS TAKE A LOOK AT WOT DEY SAID YESTERDAY (play 4 second clip, hardcut back to king cuck with a bewildered expression) WOT ARE DEY EVEN THINKING? (raucous applause of bluepilled anti-depressant addicted food-service employees in the set audience)
Every single bit of Stewart/Colbert/Oliver/Noah's routine follows this exact pattern. They've been running the same gig for a decade now, how do people still even watch their show much less take it as a legitimate political education?

nah, if you eat food on ramadan you're islamophobic and you should be beheaded

These people are a much bigger problem than the fake news. They are free to just make stuff up because they are entertainment, not news, even though they are the only source of news for many people. And it's hard to delegitimize a comedian. One thing I have found is to go after their credentials if you can. For example, Stephen Colbert is a theater major. And he's the leading intellect of the liberal movement.

If you take the worst of Maher, Stewart, and Colbert, mix that up in a vat of British snide, stale Rolling Rock, and ignorance, you'd either have John Oliver or a runny sweaty shit in a sports coat; it's the same difference, really.

He relies on liberal talking points, liberal debate strategies, and bait-and-switch to make his "arguments". He tries to use basic literary devices and comedic mechanics to mask that his arguments have no basis in reality. It's shameful.

He's a corporatist shill who shits on anyone that's not a globalist nu-Democrat. If a guy defames Stein, Trump, Johnson, and Sanders in the same way on the same policies, then there's something wrong with his brain or he's just following the money.

Normies like him because he has a high "jokes per minute" (if you can call them "jokes"), and his filler is comprised of angry yelling and "real" feel-good emotional moments to trigger people. It's someone a blue-pilled shmuck can turn their brain off to and feel validated.

I think he's cancer to comedy, talk shows, and "entertainment politics". I have more respect for SJWs and Level 1 Liberals (like the Meryl's and the JKRs of the world) than this fucking loser; at least they've made contributions to entertainment in some way. He's done nothing but leech of existing acts and concepts.

>conservatives
Yeah nah you dumb cunt
>safe space
Shitlibs get argued with and ridiculed here, but they dont get deleted or banned, so no, it's not a safe space.
Stop patting yourself on the back for being PC, nobody is impressed.

Not if our last results hold any water

Yeah it is so sad that it took some of these fake news people to make the government take care of people that where sick cause of conditions at ground zero 9-11 that the government lied and said was safe. This people tell more truth than our current president or any news station that says they are conservative.

No mention of a terrorist attack though, you mendacious cunt

Wth austraolia I thought you were my greatest ally

And what is that?

Something really rubs me the wrong way about this John Oliver guy but I'm not entirely sure what it is. It could be the fact that he's a foreigner and he's come into someone elses house and is criticizing things, telling people who to vote for, insulting a large segment of the population, even the president and it's just not his place to do this. It also could be the way he exaggerates his british accent and mannerisms. The other thing that bothers me is that he's the most bland, unfunny "comedian" I've ever seen in my life yet he is held in such high regard by liberals for some reason. I guess if I had to sum him up in a word it would be "slimy".

LOOK AT ME

Gavin Mcinnes is the closest thing

Well if a large portion of america and the president where not such idiots maybe he would not be able to make fun of them so easily.

>Literally every democrat in the United States has been worked into a frenzy of terror and hatred by Hillary's official campaign rhetoric
>Republicans are fear mongering
I know this is bait, but I just have to respond

friendly reminder that This Week Tonight is an op

"Crying"

Cool, an idiot fundie with a gun.

Yea, just like when they all cupped Obama's balls and took his moneyshots to the face.

I see why you would think that.

There was a great post I read awhile back which explained the most sinister aspect of his show and why it's so popular.

It's the timing.

Not on its own; many shows have similar pacing. Take the laughter. It's placed right after an opinion of the right. Just enough time to have heard the comment, but not enough time to process it and make your own opinion. It trains you to associate opinions of the right with humourous. Below the need for a counter argument. That simply laughing it off as satire constitutes a counter, ends the opinion.

Meanwhile, every pro-left comment Oliver makes is immediately set upon with scores of applause with the same timing, signifying the righteousness of the leftist point of view. It can be seen to be especially evident here. Trump never mentions a terror attack. He simply says Sweden is having problems like never before. And then he's cut off, and Oliver begins attacking him for stating there was a terrorist attack almost immediately.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The JPM (jokes per minute) is very accurate and an interesting point. Just remember, It's 2017 people!

>no "terrorist attack"
really shingles my dingles

If you agree with liberals, they think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread. I see it all the time on social media. Someone makes a corney bland joke about Trump and he/she's treated like fucking Don Rickles.

He makes comedy, not jornalism. You and your friends should have better sources than that. Shit get posted on sweden all the time here.

ugly wiesel face , rat face

ugly wisel face

What the hel???

How does he post twice within 30 seconds from the same IP (same ID)

this is a Russian hacker?

In your dreams kiddo. Rato would destroy that redcoat faggot.

nigger that is a jew and i could tell before even opening the thumbnail

islam is clearly ran by kikes
[FUCK YOU]