Whut?

But what actually happened last night in Sweden???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
youtube.com/watch?v=bqYpxXQYYT4
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/alleged-gang-rape-facebook-shocks-sweden/97633012/
ijr.com/wildfire/2017/02/806003-media-ignores-reality-while-mocking-trump-over-sweden-remark/
youtube.com/watch?v=kmadJe1G_3c
youtube.com/watch?v=VzqLEuqxul4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of white women got culturally enriched, a lot more will be tonight and even more tomorrow.

Mohammed released some tension.

Ur mum got fucked by fiki fiki.
>:^D

Google sweden, and then click the news tab.

In the age of information, being ignorant is a choice.

Woman got raped.
Like every other night in sweden.

I want you to know your shilling ensures two things

>this WILL happen again
>her family will never know justice

The controversy started at the FL Trump rally when Trump made mention of "look at whats happening in Sweden..."

What has been happening in Sweden is an epic increase in refugee crimes. The media blew it out and said Trump was trying to reference a terrorist attack when he wasn't. He was talking about the immigration problems with rapefugees. Trump later tweeted to destroy the fake news stories being created about what he had said at the rally.

Trump's tweet on 2/19/17: My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.

The Fox news story he watched about Sweden on 2/17/17: youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

You'll notice in the Tucker Carlson piece that the two Swedish film makers also suggest that Sweden is covering up refugee crimes and not making them available statistics to the public. The Swedes said it themselves.. makes you rly think.

>Trump NEVER said he was referencing a terror attack
>every media outlet asking WHAT TERROR ATTACK, DRUMPF? LOL!

it's so blatant it's almost becoming sickening

A few neo-nazis attacked a refugee center with a bomb in Gothenburg, but of course Sup Forums doesn't care about that.

The noose grew tighter.

>neo-nazis attacked a refugee center with a bomb in Gothenburg

Really? The news report I read said 'patriots bombed an illegal immigrant centre's.

I guess I read a news source that isn't owned by corporations.

I can't barely go on.. It's to much.. We need a war, we need to DO SOMETHING.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqYpxXQYYT4

in 2010 and nothing after that happened according to the swedish press™

This site should give you the answer you're looking for swedenwatch.com

Netherlands with the bantz

>I believe (((Horowitz))) when it's convenient.

F
ALTERNATIVE
C
T
S

On average 20 women are raped a day in Sweden.
Mainly by their reffuges..

Same shit that happens in Sweden every night.

Fox news aired a documentary about sweden in regards to imigration and crime.
Trump refered to it and the MSM and 2015-man claimed he made up a terrorist attack

Noone cares about pewdiepie's country lmao

/new/ lurk more.
We have sweden hate threads at least once a week.

were not memeing hard enough boys. if we had a "rapefugees' meme this kind of back lash wouldnt have happend

Maybe the happening was so serious they covered the whole thing up so only POTUS was high enough security clearance to know about it at all.

We could figure out what it was by making up conspiracies and let KEK show us the right one

This whole time Trump's Sweden comments make more people aware of the Refugees raping and committing crimes in Sweden than any news report.

did trump actually use the words "terror attack"? i cant find a definitive answer

no i don't BELIEVE so

no he didn't - we've got a modified version for Sweden gate copypasta now:

>S W E D E N - G A T E
The controversy started at the FL Trump rally when Trump made mention of "look at whats happening in Sweden..."

What has been happening in Sweden is an epic increase in refugee crimes. The media blew it out and said Trump was trying to reference a terrorist attack when he wasn't. He was talking about the immigration problems with rapefugees. Trump later tweeted to destroy the fake news stories being created about what he had said at the rally.

Trump's tweet on 2/19/17: "My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden."

The Fox news story he watched about Sweden on 2/17/17: youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

You'll notice in the Tucker Carlson piece that the two Swedish film makers also suggest that Sweden is covering up refugee crimes and not making them available statistics to the public. The Swedes said it themselves.. makes you rly think.

REPORTS:
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/alleged-gang-rape-facebook-shocks-sweden/97633012/
ijr.com/wildfire/2017/02/806003-media-ignores-reality-while-mocking-trump-over-sweden-remark/

Recent Trump tweet 2/20/17: "Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!"

>this is approved "SwedenGate" copypasta to redpill the normies

I lost my virginity

>This whole time Trump's Sweden comments make more people aware of the Refugees raping and committing crimes in Sweden than any news report.
OTOH, it makes normies more suspicious when the media tries to blame Arabs. If they're really so bad, why resort to false accusations?

>Pewdiepie affirms all the shit in sweden

>yfw pewdiegate collides with Sweden fiasco to 100% redpill generation Z and even win over a number of millennials

>that video
>they consider themselves to be a humanitarian superpower; probably the only superpower they qualify for
dem bantz

But didn't Trump say "last night"? That's specific

Didn't he say "look what happened last night"?

His exact words were "Look at what's happening in Sweden. Sweden! Sweden of all places! There having problems that you wouldn't believe!"

>His exact words were "Look at what's happening in Sweden. Sweden! Sweden of all places! There having problems that you wouldn't believe!"
You're leaving out Trump's reference to "last night", just like the copypasta did.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmadJe1G_3c

youtube.com/watch?v=VzqLEuqxul4

That one Voltaire quote about who you're not allowed to criticize

Nothing. Just some kind of orange idiot posting his bullshit on twitter. Good thing that this person isn't any kind of place of power. Just imagine what his tiny brain might dream up.

Yeah he told such an seemingly dumb and outrageous affirmation, it made people to realize the truth about the swedish muslim crimes and that the media is covering it up
Classic 4d chess at its finest

I know he might actually make your country stop sucking on muslim cocks it would be awful

I got to 2:10 before I couldn't watch anymore. I didn't think I could actually shake in rage at an Oliver report, but here we are.

This man is a fucking Horseman of the Apocalypse, and his aspect is Ignorance. Can't think of any other way to describe him.

People listen to this guy for their news. Large numbers of them. And he tells them THAT.

Women and children are being abused on a daily basis by a mob of degenerate trash, and their stories are actively censored because it's against globalist interests for others to hear their truth.

I knew he was intellectually dishonest. I knew that. But for it to be this blatant... God, help us all.

I hope for fast recovery of your but hole user