If we ban homosexuality, you end pedophilia

I'm all for a return to anti-sodomy laws, or perhaps something more radical. Anything is worth saving children from the horror the gay community subjects them to. It would solve a lot of public health issues in the process. How am I wrong?

Examples:
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
youtu.be/8NSDAuAIKsM

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JgCVs
youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arab countries have strict anti-sodomy laws, but still have tons of pedophilia. Shut up and go away shill.

>laws aren't enough
You're right. Perhaps euthanasia or castration is called for.

bugchasing shill

Sodomites are an abomination and have no place in society

Put them in the psych ward and throw away the key

Umm I thinks you are a CTR shill user!

>1 nigger dick has been deposited to your anus (((milo))) shill

>anti homos = CTR
>anti pedos = CTR
$0.25 deposited

Is Operation: Disenfranchise Conservative-Leaning Gays in full effect today or what?

90% of sodomites are left wing. Nobody on Sup Forums wants to cater to those abominations they are subversive sickos

Die of AIDS already freak

I'll go shoot heroin and have unprotected sex in an alley behind a gay club but only if you pay denbts first

>Conservative-Leaning Gays
He's not a conservative, he's a "cultural libertarian". That's pedo slang for "fraud".

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/JgCVs

>nigger countries full of aids
>believe raping babies will cure aids
Are you this retarded all the time, burger?
You cant end pedophilia because it's part of human nature. You're only really against it because a wizard in the sky saids so in a fairy tale book

>But underage sex is part of every kid's development.

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg

Fucking kids under 13 is sick and disgusting. 13+ is less morally questionable.

And obviously 16 is less disgusting than 15. You have to draw a red line and not move it, otherwise it will be a slippery slope.

Pic related was fucking as young as 13 during their monarchy times.
When their body is sexually ready.
If its off the clock its ready for the cock

Countries that have the death penalty for sodomy still have tons of AIDS and pedophilia.

You'd make a lot more progress banning blacks and muslims

Anything

I want it, how do I do it?

Nah man, im gay. I wont even date anyone 18-20. The thing that is accumulated experience known as maturity, they do not have. Fucking an 18-20 year old is like fucking an attractive retard

Homosexuality gives the fundies something to bitch about.

Now i wanna kill gays, it is satanic shit. Praise KEK

>aids rates

We need more clowns like this.

Have you ever met a fag?

They think about dick non stop.

>chinks rates

Im a Fag in a relationship with a man thrice my age and I can confirm this

Most gay obsessed fundies are closet fags who need the government to stop them from acting on their impulses.

I don't follow how this would stop people from touching little girls. I mean sure there's some crossover, but it's not like all pederasts only fuck little boys.

>/polgb/

No t

I dont. I think about paying off my debts, when the nintendo switch is coming out, remembering when my pay dates are and other normal people shit.

It's you heteros that think about pussy non stop and how you might acquire more of it. Fucking degenerates

Well you elected a gay vice-president so your fantasy Sharia Law probably isn't happening any time soon, Abdul.

>not like pederasts only touch little boys
You must be new to pol. Touching boys is sinful and pedophilic but loli is pure and a good waifu is below 9

All right, you good guy and big boy, but majority of gays is satanic worshippers.

How can a conservative be gay when conservatives are supposed to be for family values and faggots can't create families.

Protip: it's cause they're playing cuckservatives for fools and bleeding them dry.

There is literally nothing wrong with loving little girls. Sodomy on the other hand is fucking sick.

You're right Canada, you're the bastion of human decency and good ideas after all!

Now who wants to finish off this dog cock?

This i dont disagree with. I was. Just browsing my matches on PoF and so many numales, so many masc faggots wearing dresses. And a single negress.

What the actual fuck

To think your nation once embraced the fact that homosex is the ultimate redpill because only men are capable of true love.

Wow nice one burger.
>i almost had to back up my argument but then i noticed your flag
>woof woof

If the argument here were for girls in sexual maturity I'd agree

Either way, sodomites are a blight upon humanity and need to be destroyed.

If you have enough self control to not engage in your latent pederast desires then you should have enough self control to not engage in abominable behavior

>fag talking about AIDS rates

What do you mean by loving?
I love little girls in the way that I want to be father some time in the future

you're not wrong

you're perfectly right

so lobby where you mouth is instead of shitposting here you faggot

I've never heard of someone engaging in bestiality irl and I'd be shocked if the per capita rates for it in Canada were any higher than other anglo countries (in fact I suspect they are below USA, UK, NZ).

Too many pedophiles are homosexuals.
This is not just a coincidence.

>It's you heteros that think about pussy non stop and how you might acquire more of it. Fucking degenerates
Except the difference is that liking pussy actually creates life, it creates children. Licking dick only creates horrible dieases that we have to pay the meds for to keep your sick fucking fetish alive. I'd rather a billion party going normies who are straight to even one "decent" faggot.

>You cant end pedophilia because it's part of human nature
Sure you can, you just euthanize every homo. That reduces the number of by pedos you need to look for by a factor of 16. The rest are just a matter of euthanizing them as you find them. Eventually they'll be reduced to negligible amounts; I won't let the perfect be the enemy of the good in this respect.
>you're only really against it because a wizard in the sky
No, I'm agnostic, but I'm not so sentimental or credulous as to be unaware of your other proclivities. Bug chasing alone would be enough to deal with the problem, but bug chasing + pedophilia is too much to ignore.

Well since i dont have it, retard. Hows your obesity rates, land of the fatass. America doesnt have to worry about aids since most of you are too fat and too small to engage

>If the argument here were for girls in sexual maturity I'd agree
10 year olds are often sexually mature and even if they aren't it's still natural to like cute little girls :3

Yeah because you use so much medical care on things. It's so easy to get american health care and insurance and its totally not being wasted on people who smoke or drink or contract zika from sucking pussy

Quality argument, stay mad you biological invalid.

I mean in a romantic way :3 of course you have to be responsible about it

I wanna be a father too some day

Do you have methmen4kids?
The thread about dads who want to fuck their biologically made sons. The one that people mistake for homos when bisexuals are the real enemy?

Yeah, they need to go. Deviants are a tiny percentage of the population, that do disproportionate amounts of damage. Think of the political distractions we'd eliminate in the process, as a bonus. It just seems like endless good, and no downside in sight.

Who hurt you user?

>Comparing a disease that anybody could get from mosquitos to a disease that homosexuals could easily avoid by simply not engaging in abominable behavior but continue to inflict on each other.
Faggots, ladies and gentlemen. They really think their deathstyle is in any way comparable to something normal and healthy like a sexual attraction to the opposite sex.

>t. Ahmed

>

Sup Forums stated for years now about the slippery slope. and geuss what?

>pol was right again

>The one that people mistake for homos when bisexuals are the real enemy?
>Implying there's a difference
Sodomites are sodomites, and they all deserve a horrible death

>who hurt you
No cupcake, who have YOU hurt?

Jeff Sessions is going to send you to the electric chair

Homosexuality should be illegal...
Check em

muslims have less hiv infection rates and higher age of consent than europe

Who hurt you user?

lol nu-males are so fucking weird. who the fuck said you had to hold a conversation with a woman? how utterly brainwashed are you?

Rare?
a
r
e
?

No, I run the electric chair. Learn to read greentext, newfag.

>anti-sodomy laws
No, they have anti-gay laws. They get around that by claiming that fucking prepubescent boys is not gay because they're still not men.

Nobody user, on the contrary, who hurt YOU and turned you into a sodomite?

No I don't sorry.

oh got it, thought that was a bulleted list and not an 'imblying'

You the courting ritual necessary in order to get her to open her legs? It involves lots of talking.

Just click on that shit nigger

No one user. Somebody must have hurt you though to make you so homophobic. Normal people only hate fags for degeneracy. People who have been molested as kids hate all gays because of the fact

Don't give a shit about your pseudochildren, Lovejoy

>Somebody must have hurt you
I use this tactic on anti-whites on twitter, and on atifa at rallies.

But seriously, how many kids have you raped?

7? 12? 20?

Pedophillia is not higher among homosexuals, it is true that when you jerk off and think about men fucking boys that this is real.

your a shill trying to stop milos giant red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

c-cute.

>Normal people only hate fags for degeneracy
And faggotry is degeneracy :^)

>People who have been molested as kids hate all gays because of the fact
Nah they instead perpetuate the cycle by raping other kids and pushing for the abolition of age of consent to make it easier. Why else do you think the original charter for gay rights called for the abolition of age of consent?

>Who you gonna believe, your lying eyes and all this data, or my post?
lol

How many kids have you raped, faggot?

>Implying there's a red pill when there's homosexuality involved

It actually is twice as common for a pedophile to be a sodomite. Check it.

Or let them fuck each other and produce no children and die out. Pretty much a psych ward already.

>milo

>x2?

more like x20.

Cutest girl in the world for sure :3

Yeah, nice lefty meme bud.

0 user
Nice try though, im against pedophilia. I have a few friends with that trauma and one of the people i grew up with turned into a pedophile. Nice story that one though. A HETEROSEXUAL male with a controlling mother broke under stress and went the way of michael jackson. Namely touching little boys because Of a ruined childhood.

Your move, faggots

>I'm against pedophilia
>Is a sodomite

>most sex partners are strangers
You gonna tell me some slut you picked up at a bar just happens to be a life long friend you attended church with and raised kittens with you?

Cut the bullshit

>Or let them fuck each other and produce no children and die out. Pretty much a psych ward already.
They keep abuse children though, they're a danger to society and need to be removed forcibly

>It actually is twice as common
16 times as common.

youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

1-3% of the population are gay
96% of all child molesters are male
1/3 of child molestation victims are boys

>1-3% of the population commits 1/3 of the child molestation

So if 1-3% is doing 35%
and 95% are doing 65%

>35 divided by 3 = 11.5
Each percentage is worth 11.5% molestation

>65 divided by 95 is 0.6ish (0.68, we will call it 0.7)
Each percentage accounts for 0.7% of molestation

>11.5 divided by 0.7
>16.4

>Gay men are ~16.4x as likely to molest a boy as a straight man is to molest a girl.

>implying someone in Sup Forums isn't virgin

>i post anime pictures on a cantonese knitting and frog trading forum
>b-but im n-not a degenerate
>i-i like w-women
>j-just cuz im a v-virgin doesn't mean im n-not better than you
It's monday, hasnt school started yet?

>Implying bar culture is in any way comparable to sucking 40 diseased dicks in the bathhouse
Sodomites ladies and gentlemen, they think their deathstyle is in any way comparable to a normal human attraction to the opposite sex.

>Implying my wife isn't sleeping in the other room right now
>Implying I objectively am not superior to you because I can actually produce offspring while you can only produce death