*** A RANDOM REDPILL ***

Michael Jackson was not a pedophile.

Michael Jackson spoke against the (((Jews))) and they painted him as a pedo, and ultimately killed him when he wouldn't let up

>In his song, "(((They))) Don't Really Care About Us", he named the kikes and the song was censored.
>(1:06, "Jew me, Sue me..... Kick me, Kike Me")
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

>Michael Jackson BEGGING people to wake up, exposing the NWO/Illuminati, and telling people NOT TO FORGET HIS MESSAGE. He knew he was going to be killed.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqTWwZcMDo8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Michael_Jackson#Warrant_and_arrest
nytimes.com/1995/06/15/arts/in-new-lyrics-jackson-uses-slurs.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPbeFDS-y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_QJFn7EpqvU
cbsnews.com/news/jackson-accusers-mom-admits-lies/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't be surprised.

Everything I stated is a fact.

these lyrics memes or reals?

just listen to it you cunt, it takes less than 15 seconds to skip to the 1:10 mark and hear it for yourself

I never considered the circumstances of Michael Jackson's death, but the similarities with media slander have my neurons firing.

More readings?

One crackpot theory I heard was that he was abused as a child (like many child stars). It made him weird like with the sleepovers. But the reason he HAD to die was that he was going to child sex-slave auctions and buying children so that he could set them free. This pissed off the pedo elites because bought children are supposed to murdered when used up and also they were afraid he was going to spill the beans. Also, accusing him of being a pedo was a preemptive strike against his credibility if he ever talked.

Something to think about...

Real.

>The album contains an uncensored version of the song. Christian stores removed the album when the special edition came out because of the controversial lyrics including "Jew me" and "Kike me."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us

Who do you think "They" refers to?

Watch the second video you will understand better.

He was a eunuch

The Michael Jackson conspiracy is extremely disturbing and depressing

It basically implies that Michael, one of the most popular people in the world, was completely unable to ask for help

If he couldn't even get his message out, what about the common man?

Fuck man, WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY LISTEN?!

I guess this was the original " don´t trust (((they)))?

As funny as this is, the warning about (((them))) goes back much further- and should be taken highly serious.

Now you've got me reading about it.

I guess I was way too young for this. I don't remember many of the details of the trial.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Michael_Jackson#Warrant_and_arrest

Well I need some actual sources to find out if this is real. I mean some lyrics from rappers I believe ice cube calls out the Jews in one of his lines.

nytimes.com/1995/06/15/arts/in-new-lyrics-jackson-uses-slurs.html

>One of the most anticipated and heavily promoted albums in years, Michael Jackson's "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I," includes a song with lyrics that can be interpreted as pointedly critical of Jews.

>Although Mr. Jackson has over the last decade built a reputation as a performer whose music consistently focuses on childhood, fantasy, love and brotherhood, his new double album, which is to be released by Sony Music on Tuesday, is profane, obscure, angry and filled with rage.

>Because most of the lyrics on the album have been kept secret, few here appeared to be aware of its contents beyond the single "Scream," which has been released along with a music video. In the song "They Don't Care About Us," however, Mr. Jackson sings, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me." The song also says: "Skinhead, deadhead, everybody gone dead/ Hit me, kick me, you can never get me." And at one point, Mr. Jackson sings, "I'm tired of being the victim of shame." The song's refrain is, "They don't care about us."

By (((BERNARD WEINRAUB)))

No, he was a pedophile

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPbeFDS-y0

I'm seeing quite a lot of threads trying to be sympathetic towards pedophiles today. This is one of them. Pedophiles should be publicly executed.

It has nothing to do with defending pedophiles, it is about exposing (((them))). But hey, if you want to remain a good goy, go ahead.

poo in loo in charge of determining who is the rapist.

Eminem did it in rap god.

On one hand it looks creepy..
But on the other, Martin Bashir is an establishment hatchetman.

>Anonymity is the only thing standing between Sup Forums and a "mysterious" death

but MJ wasnt a pedo you fucking shill, read the op you dutch/nigger mongrel

>Everything I stated is a fact.

Except for the part where you prove he was assassinated by Jews and never diddled any kids.

Micheal Jackson was so redpilled he turned white and had a blonde haired blue eyed daughter.

>read the op
I did. The first sentence says "Michael Jackson was not a pedophile."

Yeah it's in No Vaseline if I remember correctly.

It's a diss track against his former NWA bandmates where he says they're all faggots being controlled by a money hungry jew but are too dumb to realise that they're getting fucked over with 'no vaseline'.

'Used to be my homie, now you act like you don't know me
It's a case of divide-and-conquer
Cause you let a Jew break up my crew'
[...]
It ain't my fault, one nigga got smart
And they ripping your asshole apart
By taking your green'

Say what you like about black people, but they are more willing to call out jewish tricks than your average white, and often pay for it with their lives.

>Thinking any of us are anonymous and that the FBI doesnt have a giant fucking list of all our names

"It's about a guy trying to heal a child"
- MJ in reference to why it should be perfectly fine for strange adults to sleep in the same bed with children

are you sure about that OP?

are you sure OP?

>never diddled any kids.
The burden of proof lies on you shlomo. He was even declared innocent by the courts

Now nigger, explain how that translates to having sympathy towards pedophiles...

Michael Jackson didn't have a childhood. His father abused him, physically and emotionally. So when he was an adult he did his best to give kids the best childhood they could.

Jew detected.
Really sucks if the court system doesn´t produce the outcome you wish for?

>Trump raped 2382904823094830 Women also

Innocent twice by the court s.

He never could have been a pedoi. He was asexual. He never seemed to fit in a sexual category.

Bruh
Abuse doesn't always turn out like that, and he was competent enough to make it in the fame for 25+ years, why did he have to steal so many childrens innocence, your claim that he in innocent because of his past is not an excuse

Ice Cube then goes on to advocate the killing of the jew:

'Heard you both got the same bank account
Dumb nigga, what you thinking bout?!
Get rid of that Devil real simple
Put a bullet in his temple
Cause you can't be the Nigga 4 Life crew
With a white jew telling you what to do
Pulling wools with your scams'

And you claim he isn´t even though a judge decided he is innocent.

>he turned white

his autopsy confirmed he had vitiligo, a fact that the (((media))) conveniently glossed over, after insinuating for years that MJ was lying about it.

Retard detected. Defending a pedophile is exactly what the Jews want you to do.

Oh wait No he just paid off the first accuser 32,000,000$

but he's talking specifically about Jerry Heller, not all jews.

No they don't. They want all the public's anger and hatred directed towards a few scapegoats of their choosing.

Meanwhile they and their buddies continue to diddle kids while the public's outrage is focused elsewhere.

>the Jews want you to defend a man who publicly called them out

Still proof he was aware that Jews can't be trusted. He knew of their tricks having experienced working with/for Jerry.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QJFn7EpqvU

cbsnews.com/news/jackson-accusers-mom-admits-lies/

I'd believe it. He was good friends with Corey Haim and cited as one of the people that he actually trusted.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

yes that's why for the entirety of his career afterwards he never co-operated with any jew
not

a lot of niggers do

go look at videos of lyor cohen from 300 (young thug's boss) and see why niggers are saying in the comments

they pretty much talk about how jews run ghettos like they are plantations for their record companies

Is Cosby not really a rapist then? I mean he was already an enemy of the left for bringing whites and blacks together and saying black people should really get their shit together, but the timing of his public destruction vs. today's racial inflammation was awfully convenient.

>Cube responded. "I respect Jewish people because they're unified. I wish black people were as unified."

He knew (((they))) work together

Not the common man, but a God can.

PRAISE KEK!

>first 2 minutes

>they be lyin' muh black culture was appropriated

Typical rowdy nigger being used by the jews. Nothing to see here.

Yeah they're 'woke' to the Jew.

Actually if you think about it, blacks are essential allies because no leftist will dare tell blacks their opinions are wrong or not allowed. They are immune to PC outrage.

The smart thing to do would be to encourage blacks to become more militant in their Jew hating.

That may be the destiny of the black race. We've just worked out why blacks exist; to destroy the eternal jew.

He's right you know

He had something to lose. Most of the rabble here don't, but the internet gives them a platform to organize now.

well jews and leftists already use blacks as their soldiers of physical intimidation

the alliance that you're talking about however is actually making some ground swell as we speak

look up how hotep is allying with the alt-right on twitter

both advocate for peaceful segregation from one another and see the jew as a common enemy

Nice trips my toasty friend

Send.alphabet soup agencies are pol friendly. Crowd sourced info is useful, and only a tiny fraction here go on to violent crimes, which they would've due to mental issues regardless of this site or not

At least he was more aware and didn't get fucked over as much as before.

At that point in time, the jew was a necessary evil for many rappers.

Now they and their fans are openly rebelling against their Jewish masters.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

Should blacks be the vanguard in the battle against ((((them))))???

This so much. Whenever I'm trying to subtlety talk about red pills around blacks they're the quickest of any race to burst out "it's the fuckin jew's dawg, they control everythang!" and I'm like holy shit Jamal where did that come from

Not a doubt in my mind. I remember years and years ago how Cosby was being painted as having gone crazy for criticizing the black community. I was a teenager then, didn't pay enough attention. Now though I have to wonder.

But Michael wasn't a pedophile.

Curiously, this is correct. Was talking to a black man (50-ish) about Duke basketball,,, and he said "that kid must be Jewish, otherwise he would be off the team. They look out for their own."

>color me surprised

Dont let him die a pedo,

>everyone who opposses jew is labeled as pedo when PODESTA IS THE PEDO

>PIZZAGATE IS REAL goy

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Jordan Chandler even came out and said the whole thing was made up for me. I think it was about 3 months later his dad died. He's refused to ever speak about it again. Pure coincidence.

The whole story. It was a setup from the beginning.

"It's not anti-Semitic because I'm not a racist person, I could never be a racist. I love all races."

"My accountants and lawyers are Jewish. My three best friends are Jewish -- David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg and Steven Spielberg."

lmao

he was killed yes

Yeah they should. Like I said, they're immune to criticism because:

1. Leftists will NEVER EVER criticise a black person's opinion.
2. Black people do not give any fucks about people saying shit to them.

Just watch. When it becomes obvious that blacks have woken up to the Jew you will suddenly see the disappearance of SJWs, black history month, affirmative action etc. and an increase in pro-segregationist voices in the media.

Because they know the game is up.

I would be careful about that if I were you guys. I've seen many black power groups and they consider "Jewishness" as a scapegoat for whites, or that there is no difference between Jews and whites. Not all black alt-right care about being allies and will easily have us destroyed along with the Jews. It's good to keep redpilling them but don't let their be any bleed over to whites unless they're specific shabbos goy.

Amazing that back then black people had to defend themselves against accusations of racism.

really tinkers the old tonker.

This is why I try to look for places where blacks congregate online to drop redpills about jews.

We need more of them to start naming the jew.

Let them have my name. They're not as powerful as we think. If they were, we would already be living in absolute totalitarian control.

True story

Imagine how amazing it would be to watch an epic battle between the blacks and the Jews in today's global sociological climate. It might be the only real way to btfo the eternal Jew

Holy fuck.

I honestly think this should be Sup Forums's next strategy.

Twitter would be a good place to start, as usual.

One step ahead of you lad!

Good to hear. What shenanigans are you getting up to?

tfw you were planting seeds about this in a pizza gate thread and anons ran with it

The whole mj rundown always makes me sad.

>Twitter #fakenews

I never thought about it but you might be right. He never seemed like an aggressive guy. All that they gave as evidence was the testimony of a bunch of raggy cunts. They found some bitches that would like for money. In MJs case all we had was testimony as well, no proofs at all come to think of it.

This meme comes from the prehistoric age. It's embedded in the minds of people that have never even heard of Sup Forums.

they have static over the word kike on (((applemusic))). wtf it ruins the whole song.

Guys... ?

>he did his best to give kids the best childhood they could

yeah with his dick that some of which have described in court...

Usually not into celeb-talk but yeah, Michael Jackson is the most obvious abuse case on the market. I wouldn't let his father get within a hundred mile radius of anyhting under the age of 18, then when he was done that piece of shit just sold his kid to the kikes.
Most people I know like his songs, but I could not listen to his music even as a child. Especially the jackson five stuff just creeps me out. Now that I am older I understand it is sad molested children singing cheery fake songs.

Sad, sad, sad. Louis Theroux got pretty ruthlessly pushed aside by Uri Geller before the "pedophile" interview(he wanted to do it badly). He talks about it in his documentary and that action at that time had a lot more meaning than he puts into it.

MJ was raped by his father, that's why the media accused him of "being a pedo".

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Uri Geller))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

He didnt hangout in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain for the women.

The fact that he was in the industry for 25+ years, then "suddenly" becomes a paedophile once he starts talking about (((they))), goes AGAINST your point if anything.