Angry Foreigner just made a new Sweden-video

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

THIS HAS TO GO VIRAL

Now is a good chance to redpill normies. He's literally proving Trump right and he is backing every argument with good sources.

dont even get me started

Bump, great video

Bump
This video is good

Why is it racist to do age tests on refugees?

Because only dirty third world foreigners would be caught lying by these tests.

Good

lmao he's kebab

Oh yeah, I remember this guy.

because its a conservative trick to deny suffering refugees entry into glorious sweden

Yes.

A foreigner that has never worked in his life, jumped off high-school, lives on welfare, got bullied in school (by Arabs), is a validated person to listen to.

lol

>ad hominem

How about try refuting the things he's talking about.

this guy is a lefty faggot

Got any source for your statement?

Either way, it's completely irrelevant if he's dropped out of school, lives on social security, got bullied in school by Arabs and whatever. The fact is people can have a true statement even though they don't have a science degree in the subject. You stupid fucking moron.

Well is he wrong because of that?
Get some arguments instead cuck.

He's a bosnian with painted nails. He's also not even talking about the real danger of this immigration (demographic replacement), probably because he is an immigrant.

Who the FUCK is this guy? Literally a basement dweller.

Seriously Sup Forums you guys are JUST......

Yes he is a degenerate but still his contra jihadi arguments are still correct, even if they don't point out the root of the problem.

He poos in the loo, making him automatically superior to you or all the people of India combined.

btw you have to be a real fucking weirdo to go from kebab to some edgy metal loving pagan with painted nails. Shiggy

Serb trying to defend a Bosniak.
Take a guess why he migrated, bitch?

wtf, now I love the Swedish Way

>claims to be Swedish
>but is a fucking muslim

How long until the purge?

>How long until the purge?

you first germany, you're outcucking us by miles

>sweden is tumbler country
>sweden is any kind of country
>sweden is
>sweden