France is such a superior country

There is no more glorious and beautiful country than France. When I see all the other shitholes in this world i'm glad to be born French. Our history, our culture, our language: that's beyond everything. The feeling not being French must be horrible for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtube.com/watch?v=TtghpiAL9uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vote Le Pen or its all gone bro

that goes without saying

It's too bad you have an ugly language
It's worse than rural Korean
It's worse than Tibetian
It's worse than even, Lord forgive me for saying it, Albanian

thought that was mein führer /kaiser reinhard lohengramm there.

Yea France used to be pretty great.

Reminder that we are cucking you in your country with our immigrates

Algerians
general nigger population

but I still want you guys to survive

>Said by the weeaboo faggot
Nice b8, but now consider suicide.

Fuck off baguette niggers

You're the only one reasonable here. That's pretty sad.

Well it's not that others itt don't acknowledge that France was a good country. It's just that everyone's frustrated with the slow agonizing suicide that countries like France and Sweden are experiencing.

I can't think of anything more European than France from the 1800s to early 20th century. In my mind that's the definition of Europe.

But I know how bad Paris is. I can't even bear to think about it, it's so depressing. And it's even more depressing thinking of the waves of liberals who will defend it.

Your nation, culture, and race will be gone or enslaved within your lifetime if you fucking cucks don't get your shit together quickly.

I'd love to come visit my ancestral homeland there, but at this point I'd find the same "culture" in Sudan.

So surrendering and running away is superior?

lol

Remember 1962 baguette?

I'm glad you're not longer a part of France. Sometimes sorting waste is necessary

Fucking kek

I bet you're happy with all your mudslims,niggers,arabs and the truck of peace

Then get rid of your muslims please

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Algeria is the literal definition of "Sub-country". You're only known because we colonised you.

Forgetting that berbers existed before

C'Est la vie, mongrel.

Seems that this thread has triggered the ugly brits.

Just know that you won't be welcome here as anything more than a foreigner and a product of the degenerate melting-pot that is the US

Your homeland is a Taco bell and your opinion on France is irrelevant you mongrel

France is so stupid that they rejected Gribeauval's new cannons, then lost to them, then decided maybe they should accept them.

La France était génial du temps où j'étais enfant. Tout change, malheureusement. J'ai du me réfugier chez nos cousins Queb. Plutôt sympa malgré l'accent un peu ridicule et le froid intense.

>Berbers
>Herder tribes
>A country

KYS faggot

>J'ai pas de couilles pour changer mon environnement
>Je migre dans un autre pays comme un bon bamboula

>Our history, our culture, our language: that's beyond everything.

Too bad it's gona be all gone in 1 generation cause you are a nation of limp wristed cucked faggots.

>Just know that you won't be welcome here
>implying the US needs an invitation to spread freedom to failed states

Your language is the verbal equivalent of AIDS

Why the fuck are you talking to us, your country is known to be one of the worst of Europe. I can't allow a degenerate cancerous insect like you speak of my superior country like this

At least we have our own language XD

He's right. Our parents' generation destroyed a 2K old civilization.

Tu peux pas comprendre, tous les gens sont de souche où j'habite maintenant. Tous de souche et ils ne veulent pas que ça change. J'ai migré vers un pays qui a le même stock génétique que nous, la même langue que nous et une culture influencée par la nôtre. C'est la France lointaine, une France plus froide et plus blanche.

Yours is too, you are a cucked country but I pray Le Pen gets in office for my sanity's sake

Destroyed ? Perhaps "wounded"

Because Piere my country unlike yours is gona remain my country long after I am dead. And I don't need to be a little bitch on Sup Forums in an attempt to lie to myself that it's not shit.

We don't have a quarter of our nation being mudshits that breed faster than us.

We don't let immigrants get citizenship by the billions.

We are not destroying out own language to accommodate the mudshits.

And we don't have ghettos.

English is still as much of an original language as French. If you are going to take that stance then go learn Latin if you want to be original. Even then, Latin was based off of previously developed languages, so in reality there are only an assortment of true original languages.

English is a superior language in every way and is the most audibly pleasing and efficient language.

Yeah, I agree. I wish I was french instead of shitty polack.

I prefer my country being filled with niggers and muslims than romanian people. I do not see the pride preserving a garbage.

They hardly constitute a society. Algeria and most of north africa achieved its zenith as pirates. Kind of pathetic.

It's funny you call my country a garbage when your country is so shit dindus riot for no reason, you are building a bulletproof wall around the Eiffel Tower, and half the French Army is active in trying to preserve your shithole of a nation.

You can call my people a lot of things, but at least they don't riot, or are such a threat to a nation that you need to dispatch the army and build defenses.

But you are a butthurt baguette that would rather find something bad about a country other than yours so you can feel better about your own.

I can't believe you can be proud of such a shitty country like Romania but I guess you have no choice since you were born there hehe. God punished your dirty soul.

At least I have a country to be proud of froggie. Tell me what is so bad about my country?

I listed about 7 reasons why yours is a shithole. But you have just taken that mine was one as a given.

>the most audibly pleasing
KEK

I'd be butthurt too if someone brought to light the fact that my country was becoming a third world shithole at the rate that liberals virtue signal.

Best form of society algeria achivieved was when a small fraction of the coast was engaged in piratery under the reign of the last Dey d'Alger.

Even at this civilisational "climax" the 95% who weren't pirates were fucking goats and their daughters in the backcountry.

>And they still do

But yeah, after France left, you went quite well with interior terrorism (FIS, GIA, and now Boko Haram, etc.) and letting everything we left turn to shit.

Better than your nasally as fuck language. I really want to like France, but the language fucks everything up and even makes their otherwise attractive women sound fucking disgusting.

I love and admire deeply France and the french people, but in like being italian. It's my country and despite its MASSIVE flaws and problems i wouldn't want to be born anywhere else.

Just stay in USA. This is a perfect place for you. Or maybe you can try Romania XD

Ferme ta geul. Avec tes saloprie de mudslime qui attaque le louvre avec des machete.

Sure,but i think his point was that English is the language for the English,while you are an American forced to speak English and "American language" does not exist.

>post revolution France
>great

Napoleon was your swan song and that's it. You were a hegemon on the level of the US but your shitty philosophy ruined you. Even Marine le Pen is a secularist republican piece of shit(as opposed to her niece).

Italia is great. You can be proud of your country.

I'm a frog too, and I believe that as many french people he thinks your country is full of romanis. And romanis are a bigger pain than even Algerians in France!

I actually quite enjoyed my travelling days. The UK was fine, albeit starting to get cucked, Germany was nice enough but I could see the issues, Japan was a nice breath of fresh air into a homogeneous community, and France would have been nice if it wasn't for the fact that the language was shit. I've never been to Romania, but their language doesn't sound as bad as French.

>was

Right now you're BLACKED beyon recognition and France will cease to exist within 25 years. Even Aruba will still be here by then, ain't that pathetic.

Votre situation est juste fucked af. Chu sure qui von faire petter la statue dla liberter et la tour Eiffel dans pas long.

What is Aruba ? XD First time I heard this

>what is great britian

America is a country made by English speakers, since I am not a shitskin English is my own language.

Pas d'inquiétude ma chère feuille, la purification approche

>Doesn't know what Aruba is
How sheltered are you? No wonder you think that France is some high and mighty pinnacle of civilization.

I would rather have a Pole as a neighbor than a frenchie

j'espere, je veut aller en France a un certain point, arranger vos affaires

Perfidious Albion? That's people proud of colonizing shitholes. They like to masturbate on their red map.

Too bad you're losing you're giving up your land and glorious heritage to barely sentient monkeys and snackbars. Without a fight. Guess they were right about your real flag.

Don't do anything. It's over. You're not even white now. What a disaster.

>Europeain
>accent ridicule
Kek

But seriously french is an ugly ass language. Rules that are totally redundant and so many exceptions that theres no point even having it.

Also it has inadequate vocabulary, listen to native french people speak for a few minutes they they will invariably forget how to say something properly and say it in english

Kek and then your faggot ass let em in.

It's even worse with it's sentence structure and useless additional words forced into sentences for "agreement" and "flow". It makes a simple sentence 10 times more lengthy and complicated.

Only a Serb would say something this retarded. It's almost like we were colonized, governed, and grew up being the closest allies with (GET THIS ONE) other English speaker! Fucking baboon.

That's called "class", something that you disgusting anglos don't know

If le pen comes into office, will she change stop signs for Arrêt?

Yup. I work at a grocery store and i can tell you the french names are always longer

Fpbp

>Our history, our culture, our language: that's beyond everything.
Your history is indeed amazing. It's just so much more sad that you've given your future to niggers.

That's not class, it's retardation for no reason. It adds nothing to the language and it already sounds like nasally shit so there is no point. Just a bunch of meaningless trite drivel.

"Class"
Oh shit man, that's rich coming from a dead empire full of the most pretentious ninnies I've even met. Only the garbage of the Quebecois can compete with your attitude.

France was glorious a long time ago. Now it's just another shithole filled with old people, shitskins, fugly """modern""" architecture and never ending commercial zones.

You should check your chauvinism...

youtube.com/watch?v=TtghpiAL9uk

raciste = happy
massacrer = understand
mourir = did
vive la revolution = the end

Seems legit.

Les expats peuvent voter Marine pour remettre de l'ordre.

Reste qu'en attendant, je vois pas l'interet de laisser ma fille se faire agresser par Kader et Yacine.

>But seriously french is an ugly ass language. Rules that are totally redundant and so many exceptions that theres no point even having it.
French has many rules, more than other Latin languages, but then it is pretty regular.
I hope you realise that English is the epitome of irregular languages? No other language is as fucking irregular as English to pronounce!

To all the cucks who say French sounds bad because of nasal vowels, here is a little reminder: if you speak English without a British accent, then you are giving auditory cancer to others. This is especially true for the ugly American and Canadian accents.

>Also it has inadequate vocabulary, listen to native french people speak for a few minutes they they will invariably forget how to say something properly and say it in english
Funny to read that when two thirds of the English vocabulary comes from French...

It is legitimate since we're the greatest country that ever existed. The existence of other shitholes only highlight our greatness.

There's this cute blonde french girl in my econometrics class. She's so cute and reserved and she only has one other friend and she dresses very cute. I want to plant my moroccan seed inside her, how do i go about it?
Now hold on, I'm caucasian and I went to french mission got the french bac mention bien. Do I charm her with my gentleman manners? Please help

All Western European nations have a glorious culture and history.
>Spanish Siglo de Oro
>British Victorian Era
>German Empire

Etc.

Yet it is supplemented by superior German vocabulary and structure. English is designed on efficiency and logical structure. It's irregularity does not mean it is bad, it is in fact one of the better languages of the world, hence you see it as the modern ages lingua franca

Too many niggers here

>I want to plant my moroccan seed inside her, how do i go about it?
Rape is your only option. If you were a human, you could have tried to seduce her, but alas.

An history which does not last long. France glory is E T E R N A L

>Eternal
>Modern France
Nice delusion there bud

Kek now I know that you are either a vpnfag or an actual retard.
Go enjoy flinging your poo everywhere you goddamn baboon

Yo USA, how are your history classes ?

France looks heavily damaged though. I like you guys, hope Le Pen gets elected.

>Yet it is supplemented by superior German vocabulary
Haha no! The higher the social class, the more French words you are going to use.
I've heard the more analytic grammar comes from Celt and not German but I'm not sure.

Anyway English is the new linga franca only because the US jewed Europe out of his gold and power, and put the ussr down. It won't stay the linga franca for long as your country is going down.

I don't know, how are your riots?

Common Core is shit, I'm glad I didn't get educated by that. Fact of the matter is, your history has nothing to do with how fucked modern France is, your glory was never eternal, no countries was.

1789 was a mistake.