They walked right into it

They walked right into it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI
thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe they'll inform him on hand grenades.

Explain

milo milo milo milo john oliver john oliver john oliver sweden sweden sweden sweden sweden

shills on overtime kek

The controversy started at the FL Trump rally when Trump made mention of "look at whats happening in Sweden..."

What has been happening in Sweden is an epic increase in refugee crimes. The media blew it out and said Trump was trying to reference a terrorist attack when he wasn't. He was talking about the immigration problems with rapefugees. Trump later tweeted to destroy the fake news stories being created about what he had said at the rally.

Trump's tweet on 2/19/17: My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.

The Fox news story he watched about Sweden on 2/17/17: youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

You'll notice in the Tucker Carlson piece that the two Swedish film makers also suggest that Sweden is covering up refugee crimes and not making them available statistics to the public. The Swedes said it themselves.. makes you rly think..

The Swedish goverment is a fucking joke. Nothing but traitors.

This is exactly what happened.

The media still lies to people. Then they act all butt hurt when people don't believe them.

he's getting the media to talk about sweden
figure the rest out yourself

But their not

But Donnie will after he gets the info. And what's the one thing thing that the media talks about the most?

You're right. I assumed they wouldn't lie that audaciously, but just watched the clip and he's clearly talking about immigration, then moves on to terror in Nice. They didn't even fall for anything, they just simultaneously lied and own goaled. This is levels of incompetence we've never seen before.

Isn't it all women? Can't be good to have these "empowered" women running things together

THERE IS NO RAPE IN SWEDEN

>dad dies on 9/11
>president want to prevent another one
>fuck you bitch!

Do you think it's the follow the money kind of treason or just general stupidity?

YOU'RE NOT MY PRESIDENT

Now that MSM is openly lying and misrepresenting everything, where exactly is an American supposed to get news in a timely manner? Your average working American doesn't have an hour to spend each day trawling through the internet trying to build an accurate picture of the day's events by cross-referencing multiple conflicting stories.

I guess they'll stop focusing on lots of little stories and only tune in for massive things.

Yeah, but that's a win for the globalists. By controlling the MSM, they get to decide what becomes a "massive thing" and what stays a "little story."

I guess they'll have to listen to Trump's actual words and interpret it themselves

Didn't he also say, "...last night?" As in something happening in Sweden the night before?

Philip Defranco

Yes he did people are making excuses as per normal

He said "last night", as in he saw a program about it last night. But even the media's version is still correct, the previous day, a Swedish judge ruled that a 14 year old girl was allowed to marry an Afghan man because the girl was "mature" enough.

Well then.

>their
they're*

because they are not, they don't possess not.

Glad his dad died tbqhwu

Maybe his mum has to die too because he didn't learn his lesson about Islam the first time.

made me think..[of this]

it was a CIA spook.

still Islam has no place in the west.

this is fake right

That's because Podesta and the blood witch have been sacrificing kids to Moloch and they still aren't able to control the narrative as Trump BTFO the entire MSM and their (((CIA))) handlers.

What do you think?

They really showed Donald didn't they?

I'm well aware it was an inside job, but it's not out of character for muslims (except for the elaborate planning it would have taken)

I wish it had been bring your kid to work day.

>The head scarf is.. is a choice!

nope

Let them dig their own graves, they lost all credibility and are now barking at nothing, the age of TV and paper media is over, kids these days don't spend nearly as much time watching TV as their parents did.

The face of liberation :^ )

what are those whores doing in iran anyway?

Trying to find a bigger source of refugees.

what were they trying to prove by ruining a country?

WE WUZ STRONK WOMEN N SHEEIT

>he did something unbelievably stupid and made himself look like a pants-shitting retard! It's 4D chess! Shills BTFO!

This is what cuckservatives actually believe

literally who?

It's almost like the president routinely communicates directly with the people in very short, simple to understand messages or something

He's getting the media to add "sweden incident" to a growing list of imaginary terror attacks that show how uninformed he is.

>criticizing European refugee policies is unbelievably stupid

Fuck off.

Your shilling has no power here.

thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll

anybody got that picture but with pepe as the sandnigger? thanks

google image search knows all.

those idiots still think blood sacrifices mean anything.

they may have in the past when people were fractured, weak and everyone thought they were alone, isolated and there were none others with similar views to theirs, so it was easy to impose any collective will upon them.

today with the internet those people suddenly find there's hundreds of millions of people who share their mindset, and together they create something meager blood sacrifices and unfunny memes like moloch can never compete with.

real memes.

This is the premier of Ontario sitting in the corner at a mosque because she's a woman

>h-he didn't cite an event that never fucking happened, h-he was just criticizing immigration policies

Sad

>belief in one narrative over another means that either is true.

Vote for SD, vote to save your country if it is still possible to save it

Cuckservatives don't believe in objective reality, they believes in the Power of Feels. They are exactly like SJWs in every way that counts.

He didn't cite any events at all. Watch the actual speech.

oh god top fucking kek

Ignore the media hype and look at the actual source: Trump's speech. He never referenced a happening, that's just how the globalist propaganda outlets have interpreted it.

pls delet

>Cuckservatives don't believe in objective reality,
I'm a conservative and I believe in an objective reality.

do you have a link? or a key word I can use to search?

Yeah he told such an seemingly dumb and outrageous affirmation, it made people to realize the truth about the swedish muslim crimes and that the media is covering it up
Classic 4d chess at its finest

>hair showing
THEY ARE NOT EVEN DOING IT RIGHT

>THEY ARE NOT EVEN DOING IT RIGHT
becaz thay R rebals.

yas kween sley

OMG the left is such funny humor

>Sweden is rape capitol of Europe thanks to Obama-people paired with leftists who do nothing but make excuses for it

>Sweden offers to "inform" Trump how everything's fine

That's fucking funny.

And there is no integration. The Muslims purge all that offends Muslims. They don't change; the Swedes have to.

Can we have just one more 9-11 to get this guy too

Just watch the whole rally. It was one of his best anyway.

>This is levels of incompetence we've never seen before.

It's not incompetence. It's desperation. The MSM is polling below Congress, and more Americans are seeing their lies by the hour.

the most recent Florida rally?

Watch this

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Yeah. That's when he made the Sweden statement.

>showing hands
This is disgusting on all muslim levels..

>Fearlessly cuss out the president because you know he literally can't cuss you out back otherwise the media will go OH MY GOD TRUMP CUSSES OUT CELEBRITY, IMPEACHMENT WHEN?
Also it's pathetic that his dad died in a terrorist attack and he's somehow offended that Trump wants to prevent more

They villify Christianity to no end, and live to destroy it

Yet when it comes to medieval barbaric Islam, they cower down in submission and demand all respect it.

Fucking pathetic.

I really hope Trump follows through on what he said on the campaign trail and makes his own news agency.

news media is dead we are the press now

They need to move the quotation marks from SNL to the word STAR

We basically are. I get the majority of my news from Sup Forums, all it takes is one post asking for sources and you know whether something is true or not.
To be honest I can see why people don't know about rapeugees in sweden and germany, because the mainstream media never fucking reports on it. I've never seen any articles or news on it anywhere besides Sup Forums

No, they know what they're doing. This is high treason.

amazing.

Christ, Trump may end up making Sweden great again too without even trying. He's going to save the western world.

agreed. communicating straight to the voter, bypassing the corrupt MSM (led by perpetual liars, CNN), is absolutely the way to go

Why is his speech written with such big letters?

How far ahead is Bannon thinking? Did he get trump to say it like that intentionally?

Some SNL kike.

Don't know about you, but I am as sick as I can be of Jewish media mockery and slander and disrespect. I suspect I'm not the only one who feels that way.

RARE
A
R
E

i'm going to need more SNL quotations before i come around

because no-one is quite as level headed, bringing genuine, relocatable advice and points of view, than ivory-tower democrat alleged comedians

Women have no in-group loyalty. Only loyalty to strength.

Islam appears strong, western culture appears weak and effeminate. Women made it weak and effeminate, but only because we let them - because we gave control of our countries to corrupt pedophile politicians and intelligence agencies.

>snl star
>star

Most people didn't even know that guy's name until they read that headline

Anyway, disregard the political opinions of celebrities. They are worthless.

WHITE
H
I
T
E

I completely agree with all of you. Also, Trump knows that by mentioning Sweden in a vague way without mentioning anything specific about Sweden that he can bypass a lot of scrutiny that he would otherwise face but still force the (((mainstream media))) to mention his comments about Sweden, which causes normies to ask "What's happening in Sweden?" So the normies go onto the internet, check out some alternative media sites (the last bastion of truly free speech) to find out what's REALLY happening in Sweden and quickly become red-pilled. This is 9D hyperspace mahjong on a truly massive scale.

"Last night" he referenced a specific event that didn't happen. How long are you going to mental-gymnastics away this guys idiocy?

it's been 30 seconds since i scrolled past. i already forget his name.

don't bother telling me, i'm sure i'll forget again.

Trump just lays down rakes and the mainstream meteor cant help but keep stepping on them

RARE

coughlin is great