What's poles opinion on Vitalik Buterin

The guy that founded Ethereum.
Do you believe it can outjew the jew?

I personally run an Ethereum company, and am connected to a lot of the jews that run Ethereum.

The jews will out the jew the other jews. It's a much better system TBQH.

>Gas is used to prevent spam on the network and allocate resources proportionally to the incentive offered by the request.
What did they mean by this?

I drink vitamin buttermilk on occasion, but it's not my favorite drink.

Gas, is Ether, which you pay to the Ethereum Virtual Machine to do a calculation. You know how you can send out a billion e-mails because it's free? Well if you had to pay .01 cent no one would do it. With Gas you are paying the system to make a calculation. It's a giant computer in the sky.

What are you spregs on about?
I've watched 2 videos and i still don't understand what this shit is all about?

I though it some sort of encrypted browser but now they talk about bitcoin?
Why are programmers always some out of head spregs?

an overengineered datawharehouse

bitcoin provided decentralized ledger of financial transactions

ethereum attempts to be decentralized ledger of any transactions

oh neat, an ethereum entrepreneur outside of the reddit echochamber. this is a rare chance.

please explain: why do you think ethereum will be successful vs other shitcoins. yes i know it programmable money but why will it take over existing industries? do you think ethereum will have to rely on corruption in existing systems to take over, or will it offer a cost advantage? thanks in advance

it will work because you can use it as the backbone of a new internet. Companies will be built on it, much like companies are built on the internet now, but their infrastructure will use new code that runs on Ethereum. The breakthrough was the blockchain, which allows for the internet to create trust, by doing this you can create new incentivised systems that we just fundamentally can't do now without centralizing it. Centralizing it makes it weak, if you put everything in the cloud you get crazy new business models that will work with network effect.

Essentially, it's radically more efficient.

they are pretty autistic.

Ethereum is centralized. Fuck off schlomo

nice try Salvio, you have NO idea what you are talking about.

>forkcoin
>decentralized
pick one nigger

Mathematicians are also autistic but they usually find the logical array of words to explain things versus when I watch programmers I just get blown the fuck out by their inability to communicate with real word.

Who the fuck wants to use something (create company) he cannot put a copy right or patent or anything that can monetize the value of his work? I don't see it.

Also that decentralization you are talking about?
Does not exist. Where it is decentralized when only they own the playground and you are just storing your shit.

Its like a virtuel box of real world.

It is by nature decentralized, if enough people who weld the power (which they do now) they can fork it. In the future that won't be the case.

I remember someone on a bodybuilding forum telling me to buy ethereum and that it would blow up and be the next bitcoin like 1 year ago.

It was like $8 back then per coin now it's like $12, lol what a meme

>Who the fuck wants to use something (create company) he cannot put a copy right or patent or anything that can monetize the value of his work?
huh? There are a lot of new business models you can create on it.

what user isn't telling you is that Ethereum is funded by VC capital and big banks that want to centralize the blockchain. Bitcoin is decentralized, Ethereum isn't.
The Ethereum developers invested their coins into the DAO. The DAO was hacked because of shitty code and the shitty principle of smart contrcts upon which Ethereum is also based.
So the Ethereum developers made a fork to regain their money. It's the federal reserve all over again, when the jews lose money they cheat the system to keep jewing. It's not decentralized in any way.

>It is by nature decentralized,
>if enough people who weld the power (which they do now) they can fork it.
Pick one and only one.
>In the future that won't be the case.
wrong

What?
If you can create something it goes against the nature to share it because you want to own the right to own that shit.

Explain to me how do you make profit out of your buzz words.

>50% in a year in the negative rates era is bad

> that jump isn't caused by the pouring money into it.

> they will ever reach critical mass.

the moment i saw his head i knew it was a pole

That's exactly what I've though. Their value is bullshit.

>Explain to me how do you make profit out of your buzz words.
No thanks, just gonna create it and you can serve me later after I build it.

>what user isn't telling you is that Ethereum is funded by VC capital and big banks that want to centralize the blockchain.
This is true, but anyone can mine it right now, the more people who own the coin the more is gets decentralized.

Ethereum is still being built and won't be truly turned over to the world until it's in it's final form, the Smart Contracts are still getting vetted and we are building a library of secure scripts. The DAO was a huge mistake by on of the original Ethereum people who is a total fucknut. They never should have put that much into a smart contract before they got everything vetted.

>The DAO was hacked because of shitty code and the shitty principle of smart contrcts upon which Ethereum is also based. So the Ethereum developers made a fork to regain their money

yeah that was really upsetting. the unfair part to me is that the people who COULD code a fork at the time were the ones who were heavily invested in the DAO and wanted a bailout. so no one was both willing AND able to make a fork that destroyed all of the stolen ethereum and not letting anyone have it.

Then after the fork the entire subreddit turned to shit with so much hatred against the original chain. It was a great pleasure selling out of spite then watching the price drop 50% over the last 4 months, but i think sentiment is coming back around and theres more hype on the way that will push ethereum back up. Thats why im back in.

>i think sentiment is coming back around and theres more hype on the way that will push ethereum back up.

It's definitely on the way. Metropolis is right around the corner which will make ETH anonymous, which will bring a new function to the coin. After that we have POS, and will be really interesting to see how people work with that.

I didn't ask for the plan. I just asked how you plan to monetize it?

The only application I see is if it is super comupter that has a lot of libraries you can access and use and you wouldn't actually need to buy rights of those libraries?
Am I thinking about this correct?

Don't those things already exist?

>The only application I see is if it is super comupter that has a lot of libraries you can access and use and you wouldn't actually need to buy rights of those libraries?
>Am I thinking about this correct?
That's just part 1, how you incentive everything? you need to have a better understanding of how the banking system works, and how a trust system can effect the way the world interacts with the internet. I'm not gonna get into the details of how that will work, you can go and watch all the videos that are out there. Joesph Lubin does the best explaining this stuff.

do you know of any way to store a bunch of DATA with ethereum? All of the applications i can think of would need to store a bunch of data but thats really expensive. is that what the collaboration with IPFS is about?

get the fuck off back to /biz/ out out out.

>is that what the collaboration with IPFS is about?
exactly, we are building our database on it.

That's the point. I know how the banking system works. The risk we all are taking is pretty diversified. If this is the plan to put the responsibility to VC funds that just means fore shekels for them?

It lacks memes.

>If this is the plan to put the responsibility to VC funds that just means fore shekels for them?
Their whole system is silly, but just because they have a large control now doesn't mean that they will ever be able to do that hardfork they did for the DAO in the future. They got away with, and did it, because it was so early in the game. Bitcoin has hardforked before too. I've talked to the people responsible for choosing to do the hardfork, and the reasons for it were
1. You couldn't have some hacker having that much control over the network this early on.
2. We could get away with it now, because it was early on.

They won't be able to do that in the future, look at Bitcoin, they can't get anything done right now. Bitcoin isn't ready for primetime, and probably never will be, because they can't decide on anything and it was never fully created. Ethereum will get full created and then turned over to the people.

Gonna invest few hours into it. Looks like hype over nothing but thanks for the intro.

When you are ready to go deeper, check out Golem (GNT), it's wild. It's built on the EVM.