First they came for Trump, and I did not speak out because I was not orange

First they came for Trump, and I did not speak out because I was not orange.

Then they came for the Pewdiepie, and I did not speak out because I was not a Nazi.

Then they came for Milo, and I did not speak out because I was not a Gay Pedophile.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

what is the point of this post

guess i'm just dumb

im assuming it's shareblue trying to figure out how to muddy the waters or anger us. they will literally try anything just to see how it works.

>That image
Idubbbz is really like this:

>SAY NIGGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHELOLOLOLOLOLELELELELELE LE REDDIT XXXXDDDDDDDD NIGGER FAGGOT HAHA HAHA I IZ FUNNY XXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL BUST YOUR MOUTH

who is that supposed to be in the picture? is that pewdiepie? he is not really popular here on Sup Forums and i guess anyone who disagrees with you is now a pedophile? oh ok

Gib source of pic.

Its some guy called idubbz who said nigger.

Ikr fucking nazis need to be punched xD

shadman

I mean yeah

Basically, people bashing Milo, Richard Spencer, TheRightStuff or whoever else because they don't have exactly the same politics, are dumb cunts, and show the same cowardice cuckservatives shwn their whole life, throwing comrades under the bus to avoid being singled out themselves.

that pic looks like WW2 propaganda

i got your back op (:

t. spic. no one come after me

go to sleep idups

amusing that it had to take a nigger faggot, identifying as a homosexual, to be the one to demonstrate true white supremacy

>dude I love nazism we need to kill communists for having the wrong opinions ebinnn
>d-dude dont publicly shame me for my racist opinions d-dont oppress me plz

HAHAHA U DUMB

Do you have some sort of severe mental disability?

It's a gay man called Idubbbz, who assaulted a woman while trying to get her to say racial slurs

Omg guys Milo made some 2 edgy 4 u pedo jokes! You guys must be super triggered by an attention seeking faggot making shit jokes. Quick lets destroy Milo.

Not your private army shillblue.

Ey, that's pretty good

who lets their daughter go out in a halter top and fishnets

It's a fairly clever divide and conquer attempt by far-left fags against Sup Forums. They're, once again, emboldened by a manufactured controversy, this time around Milo. So they come here all guns blazing, trying to break a concensus that doesn't exist.

See the pattern? Everytime MSM has a big attack campaign against someone on the side of Trump or if Trump ever shows any sort of perceived weakness, the shills come here in full force thumping their chest. Even going without a Trump tweet for 24 hours is now grounds for a victory celebration for the left.

This. They don't have anything else except imagined victories. Any little thing is Trump BTFO, and now it's Milo. Next week it'll be something else. Let them burn through their resources.

Why'd they come for you tho, did they just forget you one of the other times

DNC

a father thats using her for her youtube money

i cant see any parent thats not getting anything out of this being ok with it

Oh yes, we should not punch to the rightâ„¢ with the black dick sucking gay pedophile jew.

Or it's another one who doesn't like that people are seemingly turning on milo and wants to frame it as important to defend him as we've defended trump and pewds'

They will never come for you. You are them

nice id