Impeachment when?

Impeachment when?

He's a few weeks in, and it's just one scandal after another.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroyim_v._Rusk
cnn.com/profiles/frida-ghitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Leftists making mountains out of imaginary molehills
>Scandal

If blacks get deported to Zimbabwe then they can live in an African paradise without any racism or white privilege.

Why would he? Literally only wrong he has done is going against progressive liberal agenda. SaVing our nation from cuckery one day at a time.

>(((Frida Goldberg)))

Every time.

>cnn

>Will Trump Deport African Americans?
>By Frida Goldburg
>Frida Goldburg
>Goldburg

how can you be so blind

That is the most clickbait fucking headline ever made...trump has never said he would deport LEGAL residents and citizens. Especially because you can't deport citizens.

Impeachment for what? Genuine question.

There will be no impeachment
>he wont win primary
>he wont win election
>he wont make it to office
>russia hacked election
>he will be impeached LOLZ

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

>will Donald Trump deport blacks
i would never come off that high, also
>Goldberg

>Goldberg
>CNN
shame it's not true though

BEST POST

Someone I know is spreading the "Trump spends more in a week than Obama in a year" meme and I need a counter, google is not being helpful as every result is just "Top ten reasons Trump is a nazi!" clickbait garbage.

Yup.
Shills be like an army of Hiroo Onada's

>Goldberg

>HH get
>Goldberg
>CNN
>Fake news
Literatly, unironically, and truly, Sup Forums is always right.

Is he kill?

The american people will never be free until the last globalist politician is strangled with the entrails of the last journalist.

>"TRUMP IS GOING TO BAN TAMPONS!"
>"TRUMP IS GOING TO BAN ABORTIONS!"
>"TRUMP IS GOING TO DEPORT ANYONE WHO ISN'T A WHITE ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANT!"

I've never been a fan of evil Jews behind everything theory, a tad because I'm 1/8th oy vey myself and don't see a single benefit yet, but man.
>goldberg
Call yourself fucking gaschamberstein why don't you

And they wonder why Trump and his supporters hat them.

>scandal

Whether or not a thing is a scandal is entirely up to the news media. If Donald Trump raped and murdered a child in the oval office in front of a bunch of people, but no one reporte on it, there would be no scandal.

On the flip side, if the media takes things he says out of context and misrepresents them all day every day, there is a scandal now, even though nothing even happened.

You know this. You don't care. You're a liberal who thinks you hold the moral high ground while lying, cheating, stealing, looting, and otherwise being a general piece of shit towards anyone who doesn't think like you.

>manufactured scandals of the same sort that the public saw through during the election cycle
>scandal manufacturers continuing to bleed viewership/readership; more people trust Trump than the MSM
>organizations and regimes who support the false narrative being kicked in the teeth at every turn

You're losing.

hey that's pretty good.

but honestly, the difference is that our cancer is on the internet, theyre cancer is on tv

*their

fucking auto-correct has me dyslexic, gonna actually go practice grammar and spelling

>implying the scandals aren't being entirely manufactured out of thin air by the press in the hope that doing so will drain his political capital.

Considering that trump made money by buying chinese steel for a trump tower I doubt destroying globalism is high on his priority.

to be far, mike pence had some weird ideas about tampons.

The terrible trade deals force companies to ship work overseas in order to remain competitive.

have you seen his press conference? the guy makes scandals every time he opens his mouth.

and mike flynn didn't resign for nothing.

globalization =/= globalism

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that buying at the lowest price is a bad business decision.

ah, so what is globalism, in your own words?

This cannot be real. Tell me this is another "journalist" gone off the rails.

this

they say the ends justify the means. but if they keep falsifying evidence like this it only hurts their reputations.

I have.
You clearly haven't seen them in their entirety.
>pic related

And then they wonder why they are called out as fake news. What the fuck is the point of making articles raising questions no one had. This is exactly why racial tensions are as high as they are in the US.
"What if we do a report asking if Trump will deport African Americans." "But he never said he wou-" "BUT how about we do it anyway, just so we can misinform people even further?"

That "journalist" is a fucking moron. They're US citizens. You cannot deport a US citizen. That's not how deportation works. It's just more sensationalist unsubstantiated click-bait fake news.

The media really is "a big part of the problem", and that headline proves it.

I wish people would stop PhotoShopping their own headlines.

This

Gonna feel dumb as fuck if I check and this was just made up. But considering it's CNN I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was real.

In your dreams.
Is "IMPEACHMENT IMPEACHEMENT"
Your only meme shareblue?
Tell brock he's an uncreative fuck.

Fucking this!

globalism is a political ideology/movement aiming at the dissolution of nation states and their replacment first with regional suprastate organizations (EU, African League, Arab League etc.) and ultimately uniting the world under a one-world government. The problem here being the accountabilty and democraticness of such a government. This is a fairly new concept, floating around as a serious thing since the late 90s.

Globalization is increased interconection of various nation-states in terms of trade, exchange of ideas and technologies. It has been happening for a very, very long time. 19th century European imperialism was a form of globalization, as was previously colonialism etc.

In short, globalism is political while globalization is economic.

I wish but anyone paying attention knows he never said that. I saw that (((Colin Flaherty))) and the (((Kenn Daily))) video where some black guy points a rifle at a white guy for voting for Trump saying the same thing about deporting black people. I never understood if white people are so mean and evil to blacks why the wouldn't be demanding deportation.

Flynn resigned because Trump asked him too. Not because he did wrong in calling the Russian ambassador.but because he made the veep look bad.

OMG! This will surely be the END OF THE LINE for Donald Drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48

It's called Poe's Law

where do they even think the US would deport US citizens? i'm probably wrong on this but i'm not even sure that the US government has a method of renouncing citizenship, only individual US citizens can do that for themselves

Haha CNN went from fake news to very fake news and now they're just using bait

There are actually no scandals. He's keeping his campaign promises.

This is just non-stop fear-mongering by the fake news.

>Goldberg
Figures.

She does know that's it's the right and not the left that keeps Israel in existence, doesn't she?

Our Supreme Court ruled that it's unconstitutional to strip a U.S. citizen of citizenship.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroyim_v._Rusk

dunno man, forceful deportation seems counterproductive, why not organize a program of willing surrender of American nationality and acquisition of Liberian one + financial aid for resettlement over there like was originally intended ?

levels of lugenpresse
>level 0: biased news
>level 1: fake news
>level 2: very fake news
>level 3: buzzfeed
does it go beyond level 3?

You are correct. U cannot deport a natural born citizen or one born to citizens that are not also a citizen of another country.

Yes level 4 is CNN

then how is the US government supposed to deport US citizens? just round them up onto national guard planes, throw them into mexico with parachutes, then hope they don't just walk back across the border themselves?

for that matter even if the US government COULD deport US citizens, why would they? political asylum applies here, so does the whole refugee thing.

Nope. Zimbabwe still needs white people to grow their food, or they will all starve to death. Whitey wins again.

Trump's not going to deport niggers. This is all just more fake news.

Being willfully ignorant of the facts will not win dems the next election. people see thru that bullshit fampai.

There is only winning on team trump right now. your job is to figure out why and apply the same methodology to your party's strategerry.

globalism is the natural result of globalization. In many ways, globalism is just an extension of imperialism but far less invasive.

Protecting the sources of foreign goods becomes more and more important as globalization continues so concern about creating stabilizing forces becomes essential.

I'd put them between level 2 and 3, tending towards level 3 tbqh

(((Goldberg)))

Oh come on.

Mike "If you like it in the rear you get the electric chair" Pence is Trump's life insurance

So trump is more concerned over his image than the quality of his administration? or was flynn simply that useless?

Hopefully he'll deport all of those fucking Somalians and shit that we get here, that'd be god tier if trump did that.

The NWO
>inb4 too sweet

Are they still considered afrcan-american if they were born in africa and refugeed to america?

Not really, in many ways the world was more globalized (economically) in the late 19th century than it is now, and yet globalist ideas were not a thing. Globalism could (potentially) be positive, but definitely not as it is concieved today.

I can't find a reporter by that name.

Literally fake news. Article doesn't exist, this bitch hasn't written an article for CNN in more than a year, and that isn't even her name. You are literally doing what you're accusing them of doing.

cnn.com/profiles/frida-ghitis
Because that isn't her name.

>Deporting African AMERICANS

by the lying media, naturally

what else would you expect from perpetual liars, such as CNN?

>(((Goldberg)) imagines that Trump might do something mean someday
>writes a blog post about it
>"scandal"

(((goldberg)))

>Trump does X
>the media and celebs collectively lose their mind and demand impeachment
>Trump does Y
>Trump doesn't do Z
>Trump does what he promised he would do
>Trump doesn't do what he didn't promise he would do
>Trump says something about doing X again
>Trump tweets
>Trump doesn't tweet
>Trump does what every other president before him has done but wasn't covered by press

Gee, it's almost like the outrage is fabricated.

Disregard that bit about how long it's been since she's written a piece, for some reason the articles in her bio aren't listed chronologically.

Simply beautiful. I hope the media can keep this up through midterms.

Cnn.com is a joke, it's a giant hit piece on trump, the fuckin joint has gone off the deep end, the relative softball they played with that fuckin spook is disgusting

You know ... If he undoes anchor babies as a thing ... Wouldn't there be grounds for this lol?

CNN is the world's first perpetual lying machine

literally fake news

is there a way to harness the energy of this perpetuum mendacio?

If a person takes an objective look at it, the fake news meme is fuckin reality

CNN fake news. How do I slide a thread?

And their motto is "the most trusted name in news" How can these people be allowed to continue operating? They should be publicly lynched.

When did he ever say he would do anything like that?

yes, but it involves don lemon, 3 champagne bottles, a whisk, and an ounce of humility

We need to have public executions of people like Sally kohn and Don lemon

>being surprised that the biggest liars on the air would lie in their own motto

I think we should start counting how many times CNN tells the truth instead of how many times they lie, it'll be easier.

Op is not my President. I'm a Sander's Missile now. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But Barack Obama is not the president.