What happens in Rhode Island?

What happens in Rhode Island?

Other urls found in this thread:

wpri.com/2017/02/16/murder-suspect-told-police-he-strangled-grandmother-sold-rings-for-heroin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blue collar retards, white collar corrupt liberals, puerto rican, cape verdean and dominican heroin dealing scum..that's rhode island
and odds are trump is going to do nothing to unfuck this shithole

Tay swift summers with her lesbian lovers

Cthulhu.

too many cape Verdeans and guats you are correct
t. Rhode islander

Peter Griffin and Co. entertain us with their crazy antics on a weekly basis.

it's so corrupt, even its name is a lie.

and our gov is actively trying to protect them now that trump is in office - they're violating federal law and FUCKING GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Shenanigans.

Cosmic Horrors and MDE

sam hyde is the only good thing to come out of this shithole of a state, and you can tell how much living here has taken a toll on him

where can I obtain this delicious burg

Family Guy.

don't forget based Kent county voted for trump thanks to backwards Hicks in Coventry

need burger

rural and suburban retards

i'm honestly surprised all of foster and glocester didn't vote for trump

nice meme but seriously
>3 decker neighborhoods
>not inner city shithole slums

As a Rhode Islander, 100% this. I miss the mafia keeping this place run right. Providence was only even made into a halfway decent city by open corruption. But hey, everything you could ever want is only 5 minutes away and Del's Lemonade and Coffee Milk are delicious.

In all honesty though I want to move out to the midwest. I cant take the liberals here anymore...

What about Lovecraft? I always wanted to visit new England due to his books, this thread makes me think it's an ethnic shithole

they most likely did but outweighed by prov spics and libs

burger is from mooyah at uconn. best burger I've ever had.

Stay in your containment state, east coast scumbag.

Its pretty shit. But if you are just coming to visit its alright. Just don't go looking for the missing Rs off of every word the people speak.

Fuck off, I didn't chose to be born here

I go every summer. Are the fancy dudes with fancy cars at Twin Oaks mob or lawyers or maybe mob lawyers?

I live in Bristol county, the liberal bubble and echo chamber is unbearable... I felt like I was in a salt mine when Trump won, I knew people who cried. Newport, Bristol, Middle town, Portsmouth, Barrington, Warren, all have nice views, upper middle-class for the most part. But when it comes to politics it's classic things like let's take in more refugees but they're not gonna live with me. Just feel good politics.the quicker I'm out the better.

> what happens in RI?

> Providence

Lots of lower class spics, nigs and whites

> surrounding towns

Lots of lower class whites

> Newport

Lots of very, very rich whites and upper-middle-class whites

> Barrington

Lots of upper-middle-class whites

> Everywhere else

Forest with ruins of old farms that you will stumble upon, small mostly-white towns

New England is the whitest part of the country. People still leave their cars on while they run into dunkin doughnuts to get their daily coffee

Just stay away from south providence

City of Heroes.

F

used to be mob lawyers. now they just go there for the smelts

it used to be nice when he lived on the east side. now its liberal college students at brown drinking starbucks

this is the kind of shit you have to hear about in the news 24/7 in RI
wpri.com/2017/02/16/murder-suspect-told-police-he-strangled-grandmother-sold-rings-for-heroin/
odds are both of these cockroaches get a nice slap on the wrist, the spic bitch will definitely get a pussy-pass from the lib judge

also getting anything done here is nigh impossible
the cops turn a blind eye to drug dealers, and don't even bother calling around illegally parked cars or barking dogs, you can call upwards of 10 times and they won't do a fucking thing
same goes for stuff such as code enforcement or trying to get anything done about speeding cut through traffic

That's where white liberals go when they've had enough of their shitskin infested cities

*calling about

bump
this state is a total fucking third world banana republic

T. New england here , even in the burbs people don't do that. Maybe on nantucket or the vineyard. Also it's spelled 'd u n k i e s'

What happens in Rhode Island stays in Rhode Island.

also the education system here is a joke
quite a few times in middle & high school we would get a Liberian substitute teacher who would just mong out with their "BWE BWE BWE UNDA DA SEAAAA" accent while everyone else did jack shit

one last bump

>island

the state is such a third world banana republic the retards who founded it didn't know the definition of "island"

Family Guy.

Fun fact the skyline in front of my house looks like the one at the back of Peter Griffin's house.

I fucking love Family Guy, the best show ever made.

nothing much
most viable New England State for Trump after Maine and New Hampshire, as most of its population is a good Trump target due to Providence and Newport being the only places that are heavy lib and they don't make up a very big % of population

it use to be an island, but, ya know, global warming

>implying
they're the only 2 places anyone really knows RI for
they're also a great example of this state's wealth gap
>newport
all the middle/upper class are rich libs
>providence
poor shitskins and white trash

I like Rhode Island

Best weather in New England with great beaches

Beaches in Connecticut Suck because Long Island Sound is stagnant water

Everywhere else is too cold

There are some good schools in Providence

And Block Island is a cool place to visit

I spent my post-grad time up there. You're not missing much. It's not "charming" any more. If you want decent people, travel to the small-town South or Mid-west of America.

Past: Origin of religious freedom for America, lots of rich (((businessmen))) who made money off the slave trade building mansions in Newport, Providence is micro-boston but even worse

Present: Worst fucking roads, quiet towns with too many fucking liberals and start ups, navy bases around the island and businesses scattered around the place, really inconsistent gun laws.

Future: Gina Raymundo is volunteering us to take on immigrants to """fix""" our cities because unions scare away actual businesses

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

mein nigga

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't risen from the dead or had one of the old ones to cleanse his home of the filthy vermin that has plagued his beloved city.

it's all washed out liberals, bad roads, and worse beaches

this dude named allen feinstein is running one of the most extensive virtue signaling operations in the world

don't waste your time

Redpill me on Portuguese in rhode island. and are the girls white enough to go after?

The full name is "Rhode Island and Providence Plantations"

the liberals banned that name because "muh slavery"
and odds are trump will do nothing to stop her even though she's a fucking liberal snake

Portuguese from RI here

They immigrated a while ago and are basically indistinguishable from the lower-class white population except that they're Catholic and some of them still go to mass in portuguese

They still have a Portuguese parade day in Warwick

MASSACHUSETTS CLAY

seem like good people. A few months ago I ate at a neighborhood Portuguese restaurant, I was the only non-Portuguese and they were super friendly.

New Yorkers drive through it to get to and from Cape Cod

Yeah they're good people

There's weird political stuff because none of them really consider themselves "hispanic" political minorities (and they AREN'T hispanic, either) but white liberals occasionally try to pigeonhole them that way, because they have hispanic-sounding names I guess

They're also very, very anti-immgirant

midwest is comfy. You should come.

Sam Hyde's mom takes dicks.

Me, Myself and Irene

They create Charlie Day's

>Family Guy.
When I watched TV I watched it, some of the shows are shit annoying and not funny at all, then he comes with something that makes you shit your pants.

>We all went and the bird bird bird is the word up here a bit, that one was funny

nah I don't watch anything anymoar from tha hollywood. RIP

Tax evasion.

My gf happened there. I glad.

We happen. This is our clay, got a problem?

But every Portuguese in RI was born in America, the immigration was a while ago