Milo's statement

A note for idiots (UPDATED):
I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.
If it somehow comes across (through my own sloppy phrasing or through deceptive editing) that I meant any of the ugly things alleged, let me set the record straight: I am completely disgusted by the abuse of children.
Some facts to consider:
1. I have outed THREE pedophiles in my career as a journalist. That's three more than any of my critics and a peculiar strategy for a supposed pedophile apologist.
(a) Luke Bozier, former business partner of Louise Mensch
kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/menshn-co-founder-embroile…/
kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/…/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/
(b) Nicholas Nyberg, anti-GamerGate activist who self-described as a pedophile and white nationalist
breitbart.com/…/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-…/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/…/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-…/
breitbart.com/…/heres-why-the-progressive-left-…/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(c) Chris Leydon, a London photographer who has a rape trial starting March 13 thanks to my reporting.
breitbart.com/…/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-…/
2. I have repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophiles in my journalism.
breitbart.com/…/heres-why-the-progressive-left-…/
3. I have never defended and would never defend child abusers, as my reporting history shows. The world is messy and complicated, and I recognize it as such, as this furore demonstrates. But that is a red line for any decent person.
4. The videos do not show what people say they show. I *did* joke about giving better head as a result of clerical sexual abuse committed against me when I was a teen. If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers.
5. National Review, whose journalists are tweeting about this, published an article defending Salon for giving a pedophile a platform.
6. I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.
7. I said in the same "Drunken Peasants" podcast from which the footage is taken that I agree with the current age of consent.

>this backtracking

8. I shouldn't have used the word "boy" when I talked about those relationships between older men and younger gay men. (I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.) That was a mistake. Gay men often use the word "boy" when they refer to consenting adults. I understand that heterosexual people might not know that, so it was a sloppy choice of words that I regret.
9. This rush to judgment from establishment conservatives who hate Trump as much as they hate me, before I have had any chance to provide context or a response, is one of the big reasons gays vote Democrat.
10. In case there is any lingering doubt, here's me, in the same interview the other footage is taken from, affirming that the current legal age of consent is about right: "And I think the law is probably about right. It's probably roughly the right age. I think it's probably about ok. But there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who were sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world, by the way."

Menshn co-founder embroiled in sex scandal
, was accused today of soliciting underage girls using the pen name “Nicholas Smith” by an anonymous hacker using the domain name lukebozier.co.uk.
KERNELMAG.DAILYDOT.COM

something tells me this is a whole organized attack in order to lump trump with someone who is so horrible. They edited and took our of context what milo was really saying and he clarified what he meant in the video. Reminder that trump is going to Cpac so we must not let the shills get their way.

Trump currently is looking like a dumbass with all the stupid facts he throws everywhere so we must ensure that milo doesnt go down. Milo, whether you like him or not, has been bringing college students to the right. The more the better

>that suggest I am soft on the subject.
Yes, he he is "hard" on the subject. VERY VERY hard.

DAMAGE CONTROL

Fuck this pedophile faggot. Would you accept this apology from John Podesta?

It seems Milo has in fact cut himself on his own edge

>It seems Milo has in fact cut himself on his own edge
Agreed. Has he ever backtracked like this before?

I don't like Milo but this "when did you stop beating your wife?" shit is how they get every prominent right-wing figure. It'll happen to the personalities you do like if it's allowed to succeed.

Milo's not doing himself any favors with this shit though. "I swear I don't like pedos, look I'll prove it" is exactly what they want. Now his name is forever linked to it.

YA THINK YA HAWT SHIT DONTCHA
remotely the same

This is a scientology-like tactic. Remember "squirrel busters"?

>i'm not a pedophile. I just love kids.

>moving the goalposts on raping little boys asses

The SJW have infiltrated the Alt Right. They flock to one of their own to aid him and defend pedophilia.

It is only a matter of weeks before this glorious movement is completely corrupted.

It's worse because that John Podesta video is unproved and obviously fake. We have evidence of Milo saying the disgusting things he did.

>He's a flaming faggot.

>Fags rape kids.

Alt Right has better things to do than rape the defenseless youth of America.

>definitions of words are just fun suggestions
>words cant have "meanings" lols

>I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst.
>I'm grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him,

>being too dumb to understand a joke

I agree rape is rape and mentally ill faggots should not be allowed to establish some kind of "Nu Right" just because conservative values aren't as popular on their facebook blog.

>John Podesta
One is a raging homosexual with idiotic ideas. the other is a owner of a lolita sex dungeon. I don't know. What do you think is worse?

It's not damage control, it's a bunch of retards like (You) taking a joke he made out of context.

We shouldn't even be discussing it because it's fake news. Ignore fake news.

I'll bump this shit anyway just so it'll pop across people's radars.