Why do you guys support Trump, still?

Why do you guys support Trump, still?

His only appeal was that he wasn't Hillary; what's his appeal now? He's actually retarded, his only value is in memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTNsHgsUstw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because everyone on Sup Forums is actually retarded, and their only values are in memes.

8/10 image

1/10 bait

Please tell me why you support him. I want to know if I'm potentially missing something

Because everyone on Sup Forums is actually retarded, and their only values are in memes.

Why won't you shills learn?

We wanted Trump, and because he has proved that he KEEPS HES PROMISES, we want EVEN MORE TRUMP.

It's beautifully addicting to win this much.

He did what he promised?Plus, he is calling out the redundant media for what it is, VERY FAKE NEWS.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTNsHgsUstw

All these pol neets pissing in bottles wanted to be on the winning side for once. Dont take that from them.

so you cant think for yourself?. great talk. Now off you go, down the hall and to your left

What did he mean by this?

>only appeal was that he wasn't Hillary

leftist trash

Are they still trying to push that fucking bird meme?

Fucking amateurs.

Why do you imply I'm a leftist?

Wow. That shit meme died out the day it was posted.

His value is being the only powerful (as in "has power to do something") political opponent to the ever rising tide of SJWs, PC snowflakes, anti-white sentiment (sry, i meant 'anti-racism'), anti-male sentiment (sry, i meant 'anti-sexim'), opression of free speech by declaring unliked opinions "hate speech", "morally justified" violence against holders of unlike opinions, and pretty much everything else that the poltical left of today stands for. We do not have an equivalent of him here in Europe (at least powerwise), and are completly smothered by hardcore-leftist think and ideology. Seeing Trump become President is just awesome - the fact that there exists a coutnry in which almost half of the voting population voted against the degenerate Left gives me hope that the western nations might still be saved from destructing themselves by hypertolerance and leftist thinking (and yes, i would consider western nations under islamic regime and/or 3rd world crime rates as "destroyed")

Also the man says what he thinks. Even if i did not like him, i could respect at last that. Bonus points for his role in exposing the media as the pieces of ideologically biased, journalism-unworthy shit they have become over the last years - even though most of the work is done by the media embarassing itself.

>his only value is in memes
>why do you like him

where the fuck do you think you are?
Sup Forums is a meme board. If you're taking it super seriously you're a faggot.

you missing quite a bit if you haven't been paying attention to the 4d chess

>>people actually believe this.

He was just saying what you wanted to here (even though you arent a voter)

Played like a fiddle

You guys thought a billionaire had your back? Wow

People support trump ecause they like to laugh at racist jokes, and to watch reality tv.

Now that it's sinking in the fact, that he's not the best for America or the world politics in general, they support Trump because the ethnic kids are stealing their lunch.

He's the leader of my country that ran on a platform that I agreed with.