Religion is stupid and Sup Forums is an atheist board. I'm tired of seeing christcucks proudly display their ignorance

Religion is stupid and Sup Forums is an atheist board. I'm tired of seeing christcucks proudly display their ignorance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgcd6jvsCFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah well done for making this thread OP we need to kick all the christcucks out of Sup Forums

Posting in an epic thread

The one true religion is KEK

Wrong. Sup Forums is a politics board.

Adults with imaginary friends are stupid if your truly red pulled you grow out of silly superstition

Kek is the holy spirit made manifest

Fuck off christcuck you're not welcome here

checked

>being this new

I don't know how people can still believe in God it's 2016. Get out of church and go read some Dawkins.

Good thread OP

Oh look another lost Christian why don't you take OPs advice and fuck off

But I'm an atheist.

What did kek mean by this?

All religions are stupid but Christianity is the stupidest

thanks for the laffs OP
lets see how many retards are taking the bait

>fucking with Christians, the one group of people guaranteed to not come after you

Typical leftist coward. Muslims are fucking up your country while you pick on people who aren't doing anything.

You deserve the savages

Not the person you were replying to but be more vocal and challenge Christcucks where've you see them. We need to shift the narrative and stop them being so vocal on Sup Forums

Nice thread BTW OP

Yea! Fuck Islam. I'm so smaht.

Christians are responsible for all the badness in the world also remember the dark ages thanks to you Christ chucks were 800 years behind science we should be on mars how about you fuck off back to chuch and let the adults discuss politics on Sup Forums huh christcuck

Good thread OP

He was an agnostic / deist with interest in gnosis, thelema etc... but already do a few months I really love Kek. Praise Kek.

Kek is my God, Shadilay

>Not recognizing religion is a meme whose purpose is to further the seed.

Fuck off

Anyone notice how it's always mehmets from the UK bashing christianity, bet you wouldn't say anything against Islam goat fucker

Good advice.

We all need to be more vocal in confronting Christians when we see them on Sup Forums. Let them know we're a board of rationalists.

No. While I admit the threads are annoying in frequency, being more annoying and kicking them out is not the solution. Sup Forums is a platform for free speech and if they wish to speak their minds, then they have the right to.

Besides, they bring up a good point with Christianity being one of the last bastions of morality in the western world.

Owned fuck off christ cuck

Religion is literally just roleplaying, the only important thing is moral teachings which are just bureaucratic versions of natural law

FUCKING AMERIFATS WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off christianity is not good and has held he west back you dont know what your talking about look at this thread Sup Forums is overwhelmingly atheist.

But you're OP.

>defending Christianity

Fuck off back to church faggot, Sup Forums is a board of free thinking rationalists

>all religion is as bad as Islam
Since this is a Reddit-based virtue signal, let me reword this in a way a plebbitor would to get even more up votes:

>all patriarchy is as bad as Islam

I agree OP we need to change the sticky to a picture of based Dawkins

Not him but I think you missed the part where he said he wasn't the person you're were not replying to

Never trust (((christians)))

Glad finally someone has said it thanks OP let's all fight the Christ fags together.

>Christianity is not good and has held back the West.
Ah, I see you're a shitposter.
I also see no mention of the foundations of modern morality Christianity has set. Nor any mention of how to deal with herding keeping the imbeciles in line.

You have the same ID as OP. In fact, half of this thread is the same ID.

>outright denying the unknowable
>taking shit literally

OP is a retarded faggot

What is this? A newfag or some other insidious plan to get (you)s?

oh wait shit the retard's replying to himself, too

this is xtra lg b8

Do you think Embarrasing himself was part of his plan?

How could there be no life, and then suddenly life? Even if it's a single cell.
Life can't be created through physics and science, it's God all the way.

>almost everyone in human history is religious
>suddenly it's a bad thing and makes you retarded or something
Can somebody explain to me how atheists managed to paint something totally normal as deranged and evil? Humans are religious and superstitious by nature, it is just bizarre to me how somebody could look at all of history and say "yeah, for thousands and thousands of years everyone was just a retard, but we're smart now!"

It's so self-absorbed and obnoxious.

History is full of people murdering and torturing others over shitty petty religious disputes, just face it religion has always been a bluepill given to us by archeons

you do realize that pol straight up founded a religion of its own

>What is the French Revolution
>What is the Bolshivik Revolution
>What is the Boxer Rebellion
Are you just trying to get (you)s?

History is full of people torturing and murdering each other for retarded reasons, and anyone who honestly thinks that getting rid of religion will stop it, or even slow it down, is retarded.

ISIS fights for their God now, but if we somehow managed to take that God from them, they'd still fight because they're all poor idiots who can't get laid without rape and a hundred friends with guns protecting them as they do it.

You will NEVER turn humanity into a peaceful species. Stop that meme.

>Sup Forums is one thing board

wew lad
atheism is lacking a theistic delusion
it's not FOR anything
if you lack theism then you are an atheist
there are no rules, no tenets, no ideals
it is a LACK of one particular type of delusional ideology - theism
if you still think you have a soul and that some spirit or magic is real then you are delusional but if it doesn't include a deity then you can still call yourself an atheist but be known as one of the more retarded and delusional atheists out there.
don't bother trying to label everyone the same
just point out where they are delusional
Sup Forums is for politically incorrect randsom shit
take your 'atheism vs religicucks' to /x/

Since when did Lesbians get their own flag?

Was the shitposting part of his plan?

>t. Assblasted Atheist that no one liked and blamed God

History is full of people doing all sorts of things, it's easy to think everyone in the past is evil and dumb because only the most horrible or out-of-the-ordinary shit was actually written down in the history books.

In reality, torture and murder were not these commonplace things in everyday life in the past. You'd just be shoveling cow shit on a farm all day or picking vegetables. Disease was more of a problem than murder and torture, and guess who was actually practicing healthcare back in those days and trying to actually improve living standards? The Church.

Yet all atheists examine is the Spanish Inquisition, were a total of like 3000 irrelevant people were killed over the entire span of the Inquisition. More people died in Operation Iraqi fucking Freedom than the Spanish Inquisition.

It's funny how Christianity and Judaism finally swapped places, now the centralized money grabbing corrupt one is the latter.

>You will NEVER turn humanity into a peaceful species. Stop that meme.

This is the lie religion teaches people. The idea of original sin IS humanities original sin

Fuck you, you ALL have to go at the same time. No fucking Crusades, no fucking shoah. Get your abrahamic money worshipping kike baby diddling asses out of our societies before we eject you into space.

>Yet all atheists examine is the Spanish Inquisition, were a total of like 3000 irrelevant people were killed over the entire span of the Inquisition. More people died in Operation Iraqi fucking Freedom than the Spanish Inquisition.

Of course more people will die when the entire world population is in the billions, not a million or so. What fraction of the population living in Europe alone died during the crusades as opposed to the % of the population killed in Iraqi Freedom? When you just make it a simple numbers game, nothing will seem to matter as much in the past.

>blamed my faggoty god so evreywun hates yoooo bad ateist booo

wew

You know the Spanish Inquisition lasted 365 years right? The death toll was virtually nothing.

This too, if you think you need institutional faith to map out guidelines for you it's because you're too retarded to learn about life by observing nature.

Quick question to the Christians in this thread; what exactly is it about Atheists you dislike? Is it the general tendency to lean left, or is it something else entirely?

Furthermore the crusades were defensive wars separated by many years and again were completely minuscule compared to what atheists would have you believe.

>Not realising it is bait

I don't dislike atheists I dislike atheism.

Hate the sin, not the sinner, as they say.

That picture is fake.

It doesn't include all the crusades, only the first one.

Also, it specifically excludes all christian religious conquest wars (which were all over Europe) except for those titled "crusade"

The question isn't even about the numbers. Do you actually think I give a shit if some abrahamic kidfuckers died hundreds of years ago? The point is that Christians TORTURED them and hunted them down like animals for being different kinds of Jews and were doing it to anybody that challenged them.

Okay, why do you dislike atheism?

There was "life" before life, human beings just define life based on their own bodies and ability to reproduce. Things like weather and and basic chemistry gave way for virus-like entities, that could have just floated in on a rock or something one day, to flourish and eventually replicate themselves, there is no reason to assume this process isn't as natural as mineral formation. New things happen in nature all the time, we just don't call it life, we call it science, because that's less threatening to our perception of ourselves. Life is important, because it can reproduce, because muh dick.

I don't know when this place became a Christian board but honestly it's pathetic.

There is not morality - except the one we make up in our head.

> hurrr muh atheism hurr makin me all hurrr rrreeeeeuphoric and sheeit muh hurrr magic faggot ass love banging hurrr hurrr rrreeeeeeeeeee

Maybe because it turns people ino atheists, which he doesn't mind, so the statement made no sense.

It removes all concrete basis for moral value.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgcd6jvsCFs

>you want me to lick closer to the hole father mcnulty? will you finally give me my 10 cents then?

When will this breed of meme-atheism fucking die out?

Makes sense. I suppose most men need something in place to keep morality in check.

Here here, fuck christfucks. Bunch of thralls, that's all they are.

>moral value

> hurr dem evil hurrr christians dont like muh hurrr reeeefaggot asses hurrr how dare....not bang FAGGOT ASSS hurrr hurrr hurrrr reeeeeeeee

>heavy breathing...

>heavy breathing...

> ERRATIC AUTISTIC SQUEAL

> FAGGOT IS BEST FOR BANG hurrr muh atheism makes me reeeeeee eurphoiczzzzz can make hrrr bang on anus of faggots hurrrreeeeeeeee

I never said everyone who is religious is good, in fact that would contradict my own religious teaching. The important thing is that religion tells you when you are doing wrong, while atheism does not even have a "wrong", it removes the motivation for self-improvement. There are lots and lots of evil religious people but their evil is contradictory to their religion and nothing can change that, while an atheist can simply claim morality doesn't exist and call all actions, evil and good, equal. They think morality is derived from laws and fluid social context, an action in one part of the world in one culture might be moral while the same action in another part of the world in another culture might be immoral, it's senseless.

Except the exact same thing is true about religion. Any religion can say they are the one true morality system, and all of them have an equal amount of evidence to their claim.

Even within one religion people have different morals. "No, Jesus meant it's just hard for rich people to get into heaven, not impossible so I can keep all my billions of dollars. I'm the real Christian." "No, Allah wanted us to murder all those people on that bus, we are the real Muslims."

>it removes the motivation for self-improvement

It does not. It only removes the delusion of a divine creator. If you're left with no sense of purpose or belonging to society after that, that is YOUR problem.

How many pictures of gay parades do I have on my hard drive saved, let me see... oh look at that. Looks like you've got me beat.

> muh fagggotttt asssss hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am so euphoric with deeez fagguttt assess hurrr hurrr burrr hurrrrrrrrreeeeeeee

> sodomite squealing

> squeal reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

> evil christians dont.....BANG....faggut asses how dare they REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off fedora fag, Sup Forums is christian thread!

"The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!"

This too, the foundation of your morality shouldn't be "This is what everyone else is doing" even if it weren't the case that most religious people twist ideas and quote scripture out of context in order to better succeed in being intellectually dishonest.

There is no sense of purpose without God. According to your beliefs, the entire universe will just experience heat-death trillions of years from now and literally every particle in the universe will have zero energy. The end-result of all existence is just a void - it is, by definition, devoid of all meaning.

Well I'm a Christian and I believe Christianity is the only true religion so I don't care what other religions claim about morality. I'm not perfect, but if all people followed Jesus' example there would be no strife on Earth. I know this sounds contradictory to you, but if I am to claim that religion offers a concrete moral foundation, then I must also claim that my religion is THE foundation, otherwise I am just as wrong as you. Jesus is Lord.

>it is, by definition, devoid of all meaning

I wouldn't go so far as to say I am in any position to determine if it means anything or not. That takes a level of hubris that is undeserving of any respect.

>I know this sounds contradictory to you

Maybe because it's incredibly hypocritical, which would be excusable f you weren't being outright condescending on top of it. Your fingers and lips should be sewn together, for the better of society.

>Well I'm a Christian and I believe Christianity is the only true religion so I don't care what other religions claim about morality. I'm not perfect, but if all people followed Jesus' example there would be no strife on Earth. I know this sounds contradictory to you, but if I am to claim that religion offers a concrete moral foundation, then I must also claim that my religion is THE foundation, otherwise I am just as wrong as you. Jesus is Lord.

That's great an all, but there's billions of people equally convinced you are wrong and their god is real. And they are offering just as much proof of their claim. That is, they all say "MUH FEELINGS"

Of course, you still need to deal with the hundreds of millions of Christians who think you are interpreting Jesus's message incorrectly. I don't even need to ask what branch you are, because it doesn't matter, most Christians think you are wrong in some, if not most, of your beliefs.

While I agree Jesus was an important moral philosopher, you don't need to say someone is god incarnate to follow their teachings. And of course, your exact same claim could be made about Buddha or Gandhi. If all people followed their example there would be no strife on Earth.

Except of course the Christians who believe Jesus told them to murder the non-believers. He came with a sword after all.

>christians conquering europe

they had missionaries in northern Europe and they all converted.

That's blatantly false. There were SOME missionaries, but there were shitloads of violent conquests. The Teutonic Order existed pretty much exclusively to wipe out the Romuva religion through violence.