FYI CTR is sending shills to defend this pedo so just be aware of that with any thread about him

FYI CTR is sending shills to defend this pedo so just be aware of that with any thread about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

U doing God work user

Try Harder ShariaBlue. We love Milo.

>1 post by this id
The only valid stance on milo is let him do what he wants. There is no "we" and thus no "leadership"
Fuck off shills from all sides.

Go back to the_donald, we dont defend pedos here.

CTR calling out fake CTR in order to attack milo

Or maybe im CTR calling out fake CTR calling out CTR TO DEFEND CTR and that pedo

Seriously, this Milo is a pedo meme is ridiculous.

This is the face of the Alt Right

how about you form your own opinion?

When will the shills learn that trying to destroy the messenger doesn't destroy the message. Did they learn nothing from the election?

Go back to r/politics

That's some 4D chess right there you child fucker.

No one is making any damn sense anymore

You can smear him all you want, what we like about him are his ARGUMENTS. This is why ShareBlue will continue to fail.

S
A
G
E

boys will be boys. milo did nothing wrong.

no, other way around honey buns

U talking about the argument of how great it is to be a 13 year old being touched by older men?

Ran into them yesterday. They say anyone against Military is a shill or you need to go to r Donald.

Today I will remind you retards, because apparently half of you can't figure it out on your own.

See pic

1. Don't attack milo
2. Don't defend milo

Ignore the threads, it's a manufactured shitstorm.

If you HAVE to comment in any way, talk about the way the media and shills are trying to run a shill campaign to divide Trump supporters.

wew lad, what did he say this time?

>FYI CTR IS SENDING CTR TO DEBUNK CTR WHEN SO BE AWARE WHEN ANY CTR ABOUT CTR CTR CTR.

thanks for the tip, shartblue.

Do they pay you extra for special character assassination op, or still min wage ?

FYI pedos is sending shills to defend this CTR so just be aware of that with any thread about him.

nice flag

Hi Skippy, here's you (You)

Hahahaha wtf is even this it how will be this year until

WHAT DID HE SAY?

Protip, shill.
Nobody here liked him to begin with.

You're smearing him for your own reasons.

Ctr is sending shills to defend this pedo :D
Sometimes you shareblue niggers should just read the shit you write out loud before you send it...

Milo dindu nuffin read his post on facekike

>Muh pizzagate

that kooky conspiracy theory shit is getting old

when CTR send their shills, they're not sending their best

>mfw it's all of a sudden cool to be a child fucking, nigger loving, Nazi faggot.
I was not prepared for this!

You're not even trying shariablue.

>CTR is sending shills to defend this pedo
Not sure if CTR thinks Sup Forums is that stupid or if they're that stupid.

>shills try to smear milo on a place where he is disliked, thinking we like him, because of other shills having pretended to have liked him

this world really is convoluted

ALL MILO PEDO THREADS ARE NOW PIZZAGATE THREADS, DUMP EM!

Kek. But honestly, i saw one clip about milo talking about it (only thing i ever heared or saw from him) and he said its ok for 13 year olds to fuck with old men as he believes the old men can be guiding and know about what the child is going through etc. i honestly find it disgusting. Its okay for 13 year olds to have sex in my oppinion as that is about the age people get interested in sexuality eitherway and puberty hits. And it very well may be that the feelings of the old fuck are genuine, but the adult can easily abuse the position of the adult that knows right and wrong and the wise etc. really easily, maybe even unintentionally and lying to him self that the boy wants it and its the best for him and thats why im against it. All these disgusting pedoscums would simply abuse it and manipulate little kids.
Which side is CTR i dont know. I am not, but me saying this is meaningless either way. But the first and only bit i heared of milo (aside from people talking about him and chimping out at universities) i would say in an ideal world without evil i would agree, but not the way the world is right now and becausebof the current state of the world the thought is disgusting.

However i feel like milo would be the guy who wants to be the little kid getting fucked by an old dude.
Maybe he never had guidence like and was unsure what to make out of the feelings and thats why he spergs out about it

pizzagate is not going away, proxy jew, just like pepe will never go away. deal with it.

Milhouse is not a meme.

Honestly as much enjoyment as I get from Milo having to fucking defend himself after saying retarded shit like this, it's disgusting that these Neocons are only bringing this to light because they hate how he's become a popular face that they don't like and are so assblasted about him giving a keynote at CPAC that they need to discredit him
Most of these dirty kikes fuck kids or are in bed with kid fuckers but they won't say a word because they like each other

Sup Forums 2016: "Milo is our hero!"
Sup Forums 2017: 'Milo is a pedo, not our hero"

>We don't defend pedophiles here.

This is fucking Sup Forums newfag.

Plus Milo isn't a pedo. This is just ShariaBlue butthurt about his Maher appearance.

So u defend them?

>However i feel like milo would be the guy who wants to be the little kid getting fucked by an old dude.
Milo's entire defense of this shit is to rationalize him being a sexual relationship with a grown man while he was a minor, every time he brings it up he always tries to say shit like how teens know what they do when they have sex and how the man he was with wasn't a bad guy
He doesn't want to fuck kids, he just wants to convince himself that what happened to him wasn't bad

>We

>I'm grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him,

What's the pay like?
I'm thinking it would be cheaper to take Sup Forums on an all expenses paid holiday somewhere for a month in the long run, and save you people a lot of effort and time in your 'safe space'? Put this suggestion to management. Get back to us.
We might even give you a few pointers to raise your game a bit. Make a sport of it.

That's the thing, in Rotterdam, most of the girls were 13 to 15. No one would argue that the grooming that went on was OK. Or that they were responsible enough to make their own decisions.

The point is that there is a degree of naivety that goes with being 13 despite how hairy your bush is.
Milo in his arrogance, and perhaps as a sort of solice for his own victimization, is trying to argue that some may be ready at that age to amoeba that decision. There may be some truth to this.
The problem is that this becomes a defence of those whom are actually trying to take advantage. For this reason, it should be concluded that these types of relationships should not exist, for the benefit of all.
I believe he touched on this by saying he believes that the current laws are probably accurate but that some might be mature enough.
Again whatever truth lies in this, which may exist is lost in the danger of exploring it as an option.

Milo is a fucking pedophile.

Fuck off. You pedo leftist milo shill.

we must find and infiltrate the secret forum of those shills

Milo isn't a Pedo, ShariaBlue.

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576

CTR is not on Milo's side. The pedo shit is a hitjob.

Selectively edited NeverTrump propaganda. Milo already clarified. Guess what, all these controversies making him even more popular.

>faggotshaming and pedoshaming is not okay
>but it's okay if that faggot/pedo is a Trump supporter
I hope somebody who is followed by normies points out this newest hypocrisy from the media.

>he thinks I'm CTR
Wew lad this is how movements die divide and conquer

Now suddenly Sup Forums cares about political correctness. Gasing Jews, slavery, and seeing refugees drown, freeze, or starve to death is hilarious, but you draw the line at some kid getting some dick. You guess truly are evil. Have fun getting raped by Moloch in the after life.

That the darkest corner of the internet, meetingplace for autistic frog worshippers masturbating to anime girls and gore is disgusted by childdiddling should tell you something.
Also milo is a public personality and if he states something awful as such he deserves to get shit for it. Also everyone gets shit on here no matter what. People on here cant even agree on a single country thst is white dispite sllegedly everyone on here being white themselves.

Milo has always been a faggot and I hope this destroys him.

I hope this finally puts and end to Milo the filthy kike pedophile and his shilling for more degeneracy in society.

Lol I can't believe you retards are trying this hard

Dude Milo was disgusting to start off with. All sexually deviant behavior including homosexuality should be seriously criticized and ostracized. You people fucked up when you decided to use deviant faggot to push your cause. Drop Milo from the alt-right train along with everyone else who is not respectable family man. Please stop this degeneracy.

>OP is implying he is not a shill out on divide and conquer tactics

sage

>FYI CTR is sending shills to defend this pedo

Reverse psychology won't work, stupid. We base out opinions objectively, we actually read the source material and do research. We see through the bullshit, go fuck yourself.

You fags have nothing, this smear campaign will fail. Using an out of context clip from one of the most popular podcasts in the world isn't going to get you anywhere.

Yeah (((they))) are running a huge campaign to normalise faggotry and pedophilia

Absolutely sickening those disgusting sodomites trully have no shame

/thread

Sage this shit.

shariablue is shilling to divide Trump supporters

extremely rare. thank you for posting.

>1 post by this ID
CTR is trying to divide and conqure tactic

Milo is a russian spy, stop associating yourself with this faggot.

How the fuck.can we be "big tent" if we don't accept every nigger loving Pedo jew faggot that agrees with us?

This is to exclusive, even for a social conservative like myself.

Bump

Seriously guys. Do we like Nambalopolis or not? This 5D Chess is too much for me

this is a CTR thread...wow shillception is insane these days

>CTR is attacking Milo
>CTR is also defending Milo
I don't know who's jewing who anymore...

I've been telling people to disregard this faggot for ages, why didn't you listen?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

→ (You)
→ (You)
well done you magnificent autists

Probably the Jews

>Please reduce your alliance numbers to manageable bite sized chunks of people who we already have plenty of propaganda on the backburner to toss at with ease

>Please don't befriend gays it's a sin, just ask your best Jewish friend Jesus, he could never be used to steer you wrong even though much of early and late Biblical law regards hygiene rules that have long since passed out of fashion. Gays are icky after all.

You guys are smartening up with this tactical schism shit, but it's probably not going to work. I mean if it does and you commies do win down the line you'll end up just as dead as all of us soon enough, but you underestimate just how gay this place is.

We hate faggots because they
1- Act like flaming queens
2- Talk about sucking cock all the time
3- Are Pedophiles

Milo is all three.. We can only trust heterosexuals.

fuck off shillboi

>Implying CTR isn't sending shills to claim he is a pedo.

Nambla mission statement:
NAMBLA's website states that it is a political, civil rights, and educational organization whose goal is to end "the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships".[8] According to NAMBLA, some of the organization's positions are:

Supporting and promoting man/boy relationships: the organization says that when consensual, these relationships are not harmful or amount to child sexual abuse. They cite a controversial paper by Rind et al.;[9]
Age of consent reform: what NAMBLA describes as "empowerment of youth in all areas, not just the sexual.

So Nambla views are exactly the same as Milo's right down to the" oppressive idea of consent"

Are we going to make Nambla great again Sup Forums?

Nu/pol/ neckbeard redditors simply cannot understand that real Sup Forumslacks hate this repugnant nigger loving faggot jew.

A degenerate gay man turns out to be a depraved pedophile.

Imagine my shock.

>gay
>catholic
>jew
he raises every flag

Is Puerto Rico our very own Greece? Pay your debts Rico suave.

Lol such basic minds behind this whole joke. You can tell that white haired Brock and autistic gook at CTR came up with this

>m-muh bible

This board is overflowing with data about why fags and homophiles are the societal equal, of the AIDS plague that curses your kind.

((("Alt-Right"))) retards put their faith in a know degenerate after being advised not to... And in return they get a pederast justifying fag, as their symbol.

Because in the end that's all you have. Leftist engineered jokes from the 90s about Bible-Thumpers and how perverts are just like everybody else.

good stuff op
>b--b-b-b-b-but pedos can be based and american patriots toooooooo
>b-b-b-b-but faggot pedo jews from europe should be allowed to scam americans
milo will be dead of aids soon ctr shills die of aids
>suckit kikebart what is up faggot jews

that's cute faggot
>lel hurrrrr we r fagots we hate teh church ewww
>lel hehee teh church said love teh gays jesus said love teh gays jesus said love milo pedos
YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH JEWISH FAGGOT

bump

According to the left, that he likes to fuck little boys.

In reality: He was abused as a kid by the church.

Really makes me think.

Milo has exposed the left's attempts to normalize pedophilia for years. Sage this Alinsky bullshit.