I dunerstand that European Mediterraneans represent the darkest spectrum of the white

I dunerstand that European Mediterraneans represent the darkest spectrum of the white.

I look like the fag pic related, although manly and with closed-cropped hair.

Am I white, Sup Forums?

no

You're predominantly Caucasoid, all that means is you'll be spared the camps if you serve the Reich as a laborer.

Nope. You are arabic or some shit. Mexican or something.

>t.proud 60% heritage

Enrique Iglesias is dark for a Spaniard its like posting John Oliver for Anglos

>American education

that's not the average spaniard you fucktard

Enrique Iglesias is not a full blooded Spaniard. His mother was from the Phillipines.

isnt he half filipino?

Sup Forums making progress, now hapas are white lol

>black hair
>black eyes
>brownish skin
>am I white?
srsly?

No your ancestors were raped by the Persians in 480 Bc when they sacked Athens . The nice thing is your great great granny pit up a good fight for the first 3 or 4 soldiers. Then she gave into the horde like the slut she is.

Whiteness is an Amerimutt meme because they have no ethnicity to speak of so they group people in arbitrary units like black and white which leads to silly things like grouping Masai and Koisan together.

Be proud of being what you are rather than relying on the approval of colonials based on arbitrary divides without any historical value.

>Caring what a bunch weabos from a frog cult board from a kyte making website think about you

why is it always a leaf?

You're white, don't listen to divisive shills.

No

Gj, you fell for eternal meme

If you want a non-meme answer then yes, as long as you don't have too much north african blood.

You can definitely see the moor, but you're still Spanish therefor European therefor white

kek i look the same and i'm a full blooded arab. you're not white user, you're probably one of tariq bin ziyad's rape descendants. Sorry.

>I look like the fag pic related
I'm quite sure you're a lot uglier.

>kek i look the same
Sure you do Abdi.

> fag pic

He will slay more than you, NORDcuck. KEEP COPING.

I forgot all about this stupid bitch and that relationship.

>whites
>white

t. Mohammed Malik
This. Only Southern Spainards look like that.
Wow so that means you wouldn't mind if everyone in the Netherlands wasn't white? I mean, we should all be proud of our heritage! Alright then, no problem!

>pure nordic ancestry
>not a drop of mongorian brood

genghis pls

>relies on memes
>is a an actual shitskin

I'm from northwestern Spain, as well as all my ancestry for at least 6 generations (for what I know).

>white
>white

bro, you're Mexican. Not white.

White spaniards are not spaniards you dumb cunts
those white spaniards are just the decsendants of european
immigrants
spaniard are from the iberic race so they re small
Brown haired/eyed/skinned just like antonio banderas
or penelope cruz

>Wow so that means you wouldn't mind if everyone in the Netherlands wasn't white? I mean, we should all be proud of our heritage! Alright then, no problem!
I want the Netherlands to be Dutch, not merely white.

That faggot is mestizo, his mother is phillipina faggot

Enrique Iglesias has Philippino blood though