Why are you alt-right fags so easily triggered? It's embarassing, really

Why are you alt-right fags so easily triggered? It's embarassing, really

Other urls found in this thread:

onemillionmoms.com/current-campaigns/warning-the-new-muppets-is-not-family-friendly/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/the-alt-right-is-limited-hangout/
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-682.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They couldn't find a better picture of that chick/
That's fucked up

Get used to it. Libtards are not in charge of popular culture and social norms anymore.

They're trying, but really people just love bludgeoning the Left with its own club

Let's see that cock.

congrats desu

>N-no you're the s-s-snowflakes

>Using populism as a bad word.

So they are freely admitting now that they are elitist pricks?

kermit?

can i have a rundown?

WTF pol is a heterosexuals-only board

>libshits try and fail to use our lingo against us
Kek

Now they're openly enlisting the help of the state.

seeing this kinda stuff all over the place, they're trying to flip the script

Wtf I love shitskins now

>they won't let us lie anymore.. that makes them snowflakes boohoo

It's nothing, the Huffington Post and The Guardian are kvetching over a petition.

onemillionmoms.com/current-campaigns/warning-the-new-muppets-is-not-family-friendly/

> The mature version of "The Muppets" will cover a range of topics from sex to drugs. Miss Piggy came out as a pro-choice feminist during an MSNBC interview. The puppet characters loved by kids in the 1970s and 1980s and beyond are now weighing in on interspecies relationships and promiscuity.

> ABC hopes children watch the show and predict they would enjoy some of the humor, but 1MM would disagree. It is not the show it once was. ABC has ruined "The Muppets." How many parents want to explain the punchline of sexually charged jokes to young children?

You're going to see more of this "tough guy" liberalism in the coming years. It will fail. The left embraced feminism far too deeply and are too inextricably bound with anti-masculine ideology. They will also try dropping identity politics in order to rally around trump hate. Will also fail, identity politics is the only reason most leftists are leftists.

they're so offended that they're called to be easily offended that they have to appropriate our insults.
SAD!

t. Triggerd alt-right fag

>implying Trump hasn't told more lies in the past few weeks than Obama in 8 years

first the left asks for safe spaces.
the right, naturally, starts ridiculing them.
and the the left, ironically, starts using the term 'snowflake'.

what is this sorcery? i don't know, but it's fun.

>implying Trump hasn't told more lies in the past few weeks than Obama in 8 years

yeah, but obongo killed more civilians than trump.

this is basically no you shit

sage

>I know you are but what am I
Literal children

double sage

its a play right out of their jew playbook.
“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

>the media didn't call out Obama for lying even once so he never lied!

It's amusing when the left fucks up so badly that they have to project their own insanity onto the right, in order to insult us.

I think this is their attempt to regain some momentum after Fake News was so completely turned against them.

It's also amusing they're still chasing the Alt right boogie man

>T-turnabout isn't fair play
>D-drumpf is finished

>When a feminist smiles at you

> y-you liberals are t-the real racists
> y-you conservatives are t-the triggered ones
can we round up the people doing this on either side and just fucking kill them? for both our sake's.

>(((Mahdawi)))

Say it with me:
FAKE
NEWS

Leftists can't do anything but take the memes we create and try to use them against us. That is why they are always 1 step behind.

> Leftist memes

>l-look how triggered the alt right is guys!

The 1 or 2 people who actually respond to your bait instead of actively ignoring it do not constitute a triggered majority.

When you and yours have built everything that makes civilization possible, and all you get in return is insults from the sort of pampered cunts who write for the Guardian, you start to get a little bit irritable.

When white men complain, it's because they actually have something to complain about.

And we have plenty.

Do you have any fucking idea how sick of your fucking shit we are? How sick of your sense of entitlement and your bad attitude?

How happy we become at the thought of shoving every feminist on earth into a gas chamber with her nigger and Muslim bulls and fapping to the sounds of her screams for mercy?

We're the reason you have nice things. Start acting fucking grateful and take what we give you. You want more than that, find a way to fucking earn it. That's what we have to do.

found her attractive until i saw this picture

>Why are you alt-right fags so easily triggered? It's embarassing, really

Well they had plenty of practice because lefties have been doing it for at least 10 years.

The Left used identity politics against the Right and white people, and guess what, it backlashed this election.

spooky

>populist correctness
I thought they were going with Patriotically correct, or did that not group focus well?

> the (((guardian)))
Here's a fucking article from those cunts:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

Read it. And tell me that it's real. Go on. Read it. Tell me that it's a true, honest piece of journalism.

is that what liberalism does to women?

Exactly, this is the new attempt to redirect the narrative.

jesus christ she's just looking for a toilet to shoot up in

This is an accurate depiction of what goes on around here.

It's literally every other thread.

I'm s-scared anons. W-we all know how subtle and effective their memes are.

>""""joke"""""

This is why leftist memes don't work. The vast majority of normies do not find being preached to humourous.

Why is populism bad? Isn't it literally giving people who they want? Fucking libshits.

Why are leftest's so scared when we push back?

0/10 attempt by the author

LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

needs more identity politics

20 reasons why you're a racist if you don't find this funny

>Why is populism bad?
Because its about the will of the people, or rather the will of the majority
Liberal-democratic countries care more about minority rights and other social issues and dont care if that goes against the majoritys will

I bet my right leg weighs more than her

Watching them try to flip "snowflake" and make it an insult for right-wingers is hilarious. It's their go-to word. They've clearly exchanged emails about combatting memes with their own uniformed language and buzzwords.

Hahaha look at me i am so smart for not voting hahaha this shows i am above you all hahahah

And don't forget to queue the laugh track.

Because of shit like this.

David Brock is a pedophile.

>right-wing person is offended after being directly insulted
"Man, quit being a dick."

>left-wing snowflake is offended after being confronted with a differing opinion
"BAN HATE-SPEECH!"

That's the difference, you stupid moor-nigger. PC culture is making pariahs of people for having opinions, something the right doesn't take part in.

>Change something extremely minor or i'll have a exaggerated and violent reaction!

vs

>Please could you stop attacking my skin color, I thought you were against racism?

even if they succeed, it won't work, though.

the right will just take those insults and apply them ironically. eventually, it'll all be taken as another joke, and the focus is back on the snowflakes.

To be fair to them, their "alt right" meme has definitely been successful. Even some retards here self identify as """(((alt right)))""".

That's a jew

b-b-but calling them out is hate speech.

you're just another hater.

This is my favourite reply when someone accuses me of putting "trans people" in a "gender binary", and therefore "robbing them of their humanity".

>So you think gender is a spectrum? Stop putting me on a spectrum, I identify as male in a male/female gender binary.

Then they see how fucking minor it is. You can do it with every complaint they have.

pretty weaksauce desu.

Is the media pretending to be retarded? why are they so incompetent

Kermit? Holiday greetings?

Alt-right and sjw are two coins of the same side.

She's an expert...

#TheTriggering

Jewified natives from the Commonwealth are extremely neurotoxic, what a plague. Anglo-judonia, kill yourself.

Here's a spare (You) for the ramen buddy, people are being awfully stingy ITT.

well she seems to be in full holocaust mode

What's this, a merciful satan?

You mean BS man? Clearly their meme magic has no limits

That and it doesn't fucking mean anything.
Gender simply refers to the gendered pronouns/ideas that every single language ever has used. They are not separate ideas from sex no matter how much (((John Money))), a fucking sexologist(whatever that fucking means), desired to change it.

They tried this narrative like a month ago with "patriotic correctness" and it didn't catch on, trying to attribute PC culture to the right wing is retarded.

Nigger.

Probably, they've gone so far down the rabbit hole that they're seriously drawing right wingers as huge muscular dudes in their cartoons now as an "insult."

ONE
fuck off shareblue

>Alt-right and sjw are two coins of the same kike

Fix'd

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/the-alt-right-is-limited-hangout/
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-682.html

T H I S
fake news was supposed to be the rallying meme of the progressive left but got hijacked by Sup Forums and the right and turned into a weapon against the very ones who coined the term

so now they're moving on to greener pastures
narrative construction 101

Lmfao the only thing I'm offended by is child molestation. I bet if I said "nigger" to this cunt she'd start weeping. What a fucking hypocrite.

This is greaat, I never thought I would see the day in my lifetime. We are actually doing a 180, and fast.

We'll know it's true when we can get liberals fired and shunned at will. Seems to be a ways off yet. DESU we should just skip to capital punishment for poz.

wtf i love arwa mahdawi al baghdaddi now

It's an attempt to expose the absurdity of the lefts PC demands by simply demanding the same courtesy is extended to white Christians, or at least put them on even ground.

Since White Christians serve as a punching bag for the PC forces, they are recoiling in horror at the thought they might not be able to bully people without consequence.

One should just ignore criticism like this, it's just trying to re-establish a broken status quo.

I'm disabled and the PC left falls over themselves to fight battles on my behalf to protect me from "Hate speech".

People that aren't me, but are the lefts usual punching bags are standing up to hateful rhetoric directed at them.

The left is discovering that political correctness is bullshit but seems to think the problem is the fact people are demanding it, not the concept in of itself.

telling them you pirate video games or music really pisses them off. Must be that corporate asshole in the white house that makes them suck big company dick.

Lol walt disney and jim henson should of had a contingency plan against the jews