What's up with millenials and travelling? Is this one of those memes like veganism and career and so on?

What's up with millenials and travelling? Is this one of those memes like veganism and career and so on?

Dunno, never understood
People be like: let's work at a min wage job while living in my parents home then when I get laid off travel until I've got no money left
Rinse and repeat
Retarded if you ask me, I'd rather not work at all

Memes.

And too much Madventures.

Traveling makes empty people feel like they're accomplishing something with life.

Travelling should be banned, the "inspirational" blogs and quotes etc. are pure cancer

Traveling is the biggest meme of the century.

>What country am I going to next?
The answer is: it doesn't matter. If you talk to any of these fags who are obsessed with traveling, you'll know that they know nothing about the countries they go to.

They don't care about the countries, they know nothing of their history, their monuments, their greatest people, nothing. They just wanna go there to say they went countries X, Y and Z and brag to all their equally moronic friends.

I despise talking to people about traveling because all they do is talk about the beaches and the sights.

This is the only truth you need OP.

Redpill me on what's wrong with taking international vacations? Or is this only referring to broke millenials vacationing?

European white girls are better than American white girls

It's not wrong for young men to travel - but only if it's to discover and learn stuff, not partaaayy xD. Young men from the upper class used to do a grand tour of Europe, visiting the ancient sights in Greece, Italy and France

Women that are travelling the world are just doing it to get dicked and to virtue signal about going to turd world countries. They're not interested in nature or culture

>save up money
>go and travel the world
>been in many countrys
>fucked a lot of different woman
>had tons of fun
>some cuck asks me "whats the point?"

Is Sup Forums full of basement dwelling virgins?
Like for real?

Why the fuck wouldn't you travel around?

That shit is flooded by the airline shills to promote their business.

While i'm not opposed to traveling they do it for such retarded reasons as diversity or some shit rather than FUCK YEAH I'M GOING TO RELAX FOR A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM EVERYTHING.

What's funny too is their parents pay for all this shit.

>Millennials
>careers

It's virtue/status signaling because traveling for leisure has always been reserved to well off people.

Consumerism isn't popular as it used to be and most people can't afford to accumulate shit like their parents did so this is how people show off.

Never underestimate the ability of Sup Forums to brand anything as degenerate.

Put down the Bibles and form your own opinions of how people should live their lives.

>Parents gave both me and my sister £10,000 on our 18th birthdays
>I bought a computer and a Saab 9-5 Aero for a total of £3500
>Still have the remaining £6500 and both the Saab and computer, might spend the remaining cash on a Jaguar next year
>Have managed to save another £3000 from minimum wage jobs while in college
>Sister spent £7900 on a month long trip to Fiji, spent the remaining money on stupid frivolous things like partying
>Currently lives paycheck to paycheck while working 3 shitty jobs and going to uni
Why can't women into money management?

another country they can brag about on social media and take selfies in. Everything moronials do revolves around virtue signalling and selfies.

Women do it only because it allows them to fuck a ton of dudes without social reprecussions

It's the most annoying meme there is. I mean, who tf doesn't like to travel? It's an excuse for being boring and uninteresting people to seem more interesting. If you asked fucking anybody "Hey, you wanna travel to Japan/Italy/Bermuda" fucking anything, they'll say yes, cause who doesn't wanna get away for a while?

Traveling is for people who aren't boring. Something most people on Sup Forums would never understand.

Wanting to live your entire life in the same corner of the universe is 100% bluepilled as fuck.

because they're stupid fucking cunts with childlike mentality

This.

I fucking hate traveling. I hate your dirty cities and crowded places. The greatest "vacations" are stay-cations.

Everyone likes to travel.
It's just that most people don't have the money for it all the time.

>isn't married
>doesn't have kids

but at least you traveled!

Am I allowed to go to Italy this summer Sup Forums?

travelling means photos for facebook.

really nobody cares tho.

Are you going to enjoy the Italian history, culture and climate or simply to sample the nightlife?

I've been around Europe, the only place i want to travel anymore is Sweden to get snus, travelling is a waste of time and money unless if you are going from some third world country to first world country

your country isn't worth going to because I will be arrested for even suggesting that a certain early to mid 20th century Austrian statesman wasn't the worst person who ever lived

The only person I know who doesn't like traveling is an autistic friend of mine. This thread proves your all on the spectrum or a jealous poorfag or both.

Bitter flyover virgins with sour grapes.
Sorry you would rather spend 6k on a new pickup truck, cletus

its good to travel to other countries if you know people in said countries that will take care of you and show you around

its a waste of money if you go to another country just doing the tourist stuff and spending thousands on hotels.

>ITT: /r9k/ on not going outside

they think taking vacations is an accomplishment

snus is pretty fucking awesome. wish they had it here in the US

I really resent the fact that most young adults I've met who have travelled extensively work in fucking pita restaurants and shit like that. How is this possible?

>be american millenial
>be told europe does everything better than the US
>decide to go see
>high unemployment causing ritots in spain
>Ireland has nothing and everyone goes to England to study and work
>England's cites no longer have English people just homeless immigrants
>Paris is the same as London nothing but immigrants getting drunk and pissing in the streets
>Munich and switzerland are the only places that seem to be true to the Europe is better meme but Munich is probably overrun by refugees now

Its been probably about 5 years since I've been back to Europe. Did it get better?

I only want to travel to Hungary to see the land of mine ancestors. Been learning the language (fun fact: its fucking retardedly hard) and looking for comfy areas.

Flyover America is best America

>commiefornians pay for a studio apartment what midwesterns pay for a two story house

6K on a new pickup (which would be really cheap btw, quality work trucks are seriously expensive) would be a far better investment over randomly bouncing around the world with no real goal

it's your life, you can do whatever you want with it

I really want to go to some techno clubs in germany

or house clubs in amsterdam.

TBQH

where are my german bros.

Pure autism.

>wahhh cities are crowded and this makes me uncomfortable

Grow some fucking balls you low T disappointment.

Traveling is one of the most redpillled hobbies you can have.

>having kids in this "MUST HAVE 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE, A MASTERS, AND CERTS" economy
>tying yourself down to a roastie in your prime

Why not both travelling and having children? Of course it's harder to do both, but it's still a possibility.

There's one in every thread. Kek even pointed it out for us.

>lol I'm going to blow my money on senseless pleasure while Cletus invests in a new vehicle for work or family
>this somehow makes the faggot leftist right

>wasting money on cars

You are literally no better than her. Just because you have something tangible as opposed to her 'experience' doesn't make your option any better. You should have been investing and turning that money into more money.

Isn't Hungarian more closely related to Finnish and central asian tribal tongues than English?

>Young men from the upper class used to do a grand tour of Europe, visiting the ancient sights in Greece, Italy and France
>they didn't party

Hahahahah

its pretty easy to save money when you don't have any friends right user?

>you can only travel to overcrowded cities
Wew

>Totally shallow reasons
Because all that time, money, and effort would be better spent on a mortgage, business, or paying off their mountain of student loans. Their priority list is essentially upside down. Travel when you're old and tired. It doesn't take much energy to sit on a beach, take photos, and eat in fancy restaurants. Developing the financial security to provide for yourself, and your family, is a very difficult, even with youthful vigor.

They got no purpose of existence and being part of something.

I think it comes from school (where you usually avoid your country history and pride and put some much emphasis on other). Second thing is that we are becoming more atheist society. No morale, no ethics no sense of affiliation. Most jobs are taken. Market is in the shitter unless you are hot shit so they are craving for meaning.

And the travel is cheap substitude for it because you create memories and memories are much more important than a purpose. Also running away responsibility. You have got generation where most people would love to stay children forever.

>paying for a shitty mcmansion in a shithole where the median age is 60 and the greatest attraction is the super walmart

>Traveling is for people who aren't boring

When most people "travel" they're doing the exact same thing they would be doing at home, except in a different locale

Drinking, partying, etc in upscale hotels and posting pictures on Instagram to show how "worldly" they are.

if you don't help refugees out of the water

Correct, it feels to me like a mixture of Finnish and steppe nigger

>not having children because the Jew banks won't let you

pathetic

>millenials
Everyone likes travelling, especially young people.

>You should have been investing and turning that money into more money.
My car got me jobs in places I can't get to with public transport, provide entertainment and has been really all round a seriously good investment. Without it I would be stuck in a shitty job, or perhaps unemployed instead of working part time at a mine
>its pretty easy to save money when you don't have any friends right user?
Nah it's easy when your friends aren't stuck in the mentality of a 15 year old and want to do things that don't involve constant drinking
>tfw most of my friends are stuck in the mentality of 15 year olds

>Did it get better?
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

kill me pls

Exactly.

???

Wtf is this thread?

Millenials don't travel, and that's the fucking problem. They bitch and moan about racism and inequality because they've never left the US to see what real inequality and discrimination look like.

Travel should be mandatory.

>implying im a leftist
Jej
>"investing" in a depreciating asset

I know a girl who quit her day job, probably got canned because she wasn't really competent outside of menial tasks, to travel across mexico.

she's pretty much constantly updating her instagram, showing "artsy" pictures

In my mind, she wasting a lot of money and time in hopes to go viral and live a lazy life of travel sponsered by instagram

Traveling isn't expensive bruh

It's called sex tourism.

I really like traveling so fuck off. But now I have children so there goes that. So fuck me. Still rather have children.

>Not buying Land rover defender

>living in a degenerate race-mixed hellhole where you will get murdered just for setting foot on the wrong side of town
>traffic
>30% white
>muh nightlife

kys

The "I'm young so I need to travel to find myself and expand my mind!!!" shit always brings me to what was (((supposedly))) said by Socrates on the topic.

“How can you wonder your travels do you no good, when you carry yourself around with you?”

>Traveling is for people who aren't boring
I find it to be the exact opposite, the people that travel are the most boring, generic vain cunts on the planet, who have no personality and supplement that with "Oh I've been to Paris, I didn't do anything there but get drunk but I've been to Paris!"

You're right, he should have 8, the gov will take care of him and his spawn

>career
>a meme
>bitching about millennials
You can't make this up, people.

Well obviously 90% of people travel for the wrong reasons. Either to get fucked up or brag about how rich they are
I get that.

But traveling opens your mind. It's not just a meme. Going to museums, national parks, going to local restaurants, meeting people, these enrich your mind in more ways than staying at home and posting on a Vietnamese marionette manufacturing forum.

I want to travel, but mainly so I can visit the lands of the Greco-Roman world and experience the history firsthand.

Always wanted to visit the Colosseum and the Vatican among many other places, there's too much greatness in Europe to not travel there at some point.

America is great but our history is so limited and focused on negroes

>traveling isn't expensive
I can barely get out of sight without having to spend $100, much less if I want to actually go somewhere worth visiting.

german technoclubs are filled with drugs and extremly degerate

>t. former addict/clubfreak

>tfw dad used to fix planes for NW airlines so free airplane tickets

>mum used to take us all over the world to make us culturally enriched or something

>been to china, india, england, germany, italy, france, and the majority of the US.

>fucking hate traveling and just want a cozy home on the edge of the wilderness where I can hunt and go into town once a week or so.

traveling is fucking stupid because you just get to look at pretty things that will never resonate with you as much as a place with your own history would.

fuck looks like i've started to replace all parenthesis with jew brackets

if i do this in my next set of exams i blame Sup Forums

Pretty sure we're talking about broke millennials. If you have the money you do you, but the only reason I've seen any of my friends leave the country is to get hammered with accents.

>having kids in a depression tier economy
Lol enjoy your welfare nigga. im waiting till im 30 to have babies
>everyone that travels is like those people in the facebook screenshots xp

I'm making my first international trip soon and most of the trip will be spent seeing sights and in museums. Am I doing it right?

>admit you work "minimum wage jobs"
>my car got me a good job i couldnt get otherwise

???.jpg

>Not buying a 3 door discovery 1 with a V8

Shame they're rare as fuck. I looked at defenders but the insurance would have been £3500/y where the saabs first year was "only" £1100, and is now down to £500/y

lol ok faggot

Why don't you go travel some more and "find yourself" you queer ass fucking joke of a man.

Of course they did but not in the same manner people are partying today

Because people are so deluded they think they can have children in their fifties.
Like seriously ask any libtard if they ever thought about working and travelling after they have kids and they'll just stand there staring at you.

So just because morons travel for the wrong reasons doesn't mean you can't travel for the right reasons.
Why do you base your experiences on what some drunk normie Instagram sluts do?

I think it really just depends on the person. I have a friend who went to australia for 6 months, and when I asked how it went she said "oh it was fun"....

Then there are other people who can take something seemingly boring and turn it into an interesting topic of conversation, and always have something to say.

Some people are just beyond help

>Getting children
>All that money spent in raising them instead of travelling around the world is better somehow

You literally can't defend this

They're empty and innately know they are searching for something but are too blockheaded to figure out the thing they're searching for is right in front them.

>Traveling is one of the most redpillled hobbies you can have.
t. Travelocity shill

Because youre a dumbfuck redneck

that may a bit overboard but you shouldn't abstain from having children just because the (((economy))) is bad. I'd rather have children and no money than live a miserable life all alone with all of the disposable income I could ever want

>Still have the remaining £6500 and both the Saab and computer, might spend the remaining cash on a Jaguar next year

>My car got me jobs in places I can't get to with public transport

There is a difference between a basic car that runs to get to places and wasting excess money on a nicer car just cause. But go ahead waste your money other people succeeding is just competition anyway.

Most scientific discoveries were made by a dude hunched over a table for six months in a row. Have fun hanging out in Bangladesh or whatever you stupid shits think makes you "cultured" i.e., a vapid and pretentious shell of a human.

They just seem so rugged though. Also we have the same area flag

that's fine, just don't fall for the never have kids meme. If you do the kikes win

But Texas you forgot about
>muh bloodline
>muh legacy
>muh saving the white race by trying to outbreed niggers instead of killing them