Why do """"men"""" these days act like pussies to impress hoes?

Why do """"men"""" these days act like pussies to impress hoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/feminism-is-the-final-shit-test/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he will feel so lucky when she ditches his ass for chad or divorce-rapes him.

WIMEN, not even once!

Men? What is a man

When times are tough, you'v to act like a pussy to get to the pussy....

>Guy trying to support his girl
>Gets called a pussy

Fuck off (((user)))

It's ironic that comments such as those on her papers are more likely to harm her scores than help them.

An overblown sense of ego and capability doesn't help anyone.

>I pick on teenage boys

kill yourself OP

I bet the fat amerilard wrote it herself.

They have gfs with weak will and thin skin who can't take an ounce of criticism because it's sexist and need constant attention and support to function like a normal human being.

I'm all for showing a true and genuine appreciation for people, but this is so over the top, it's gross flattery. People can see right through flattery, and it's seen as petty manipulation. If someone is flattering you, they probably want something.

For once a leaf is right, this isn't fucking Sup Forums you faggot

why does this bitch write all her 3's and 4's backwards?

>no, you don't got this baby

>the whore didn't write it herself so she can shamelessly boast about a life she'll never have

We need nuclear war. Humanity has become cancer

Is her boyfriend a toddler? That handwriting is atrocious.

media brainwashing has convinced young men that women want prissed up little faggots with overworked glamour muscles.

Cringe af

the note is on the back of those pages and you're seeing ink from the other side.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/feminism-is-the-final-shit-test/

Because they are expensive and in short demand.

desu thats prty cute though

One note is cute/charming, it's a "hey, thinking of you" moment. Filling out her notebook is obvious and annoying flattery.

A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!

At best that math is 8th grade. As in, pol is getting triggered by a 15 year old writing love notes to his girlfriend....

This is the state of pol in trumps america

That's a woman's handwriting the bitch is lying.

The wide spacing and large curves give it away.

wow, you must be a lot of fun on a date

Check out this macho handshiteing

>Sup Forums is upset that a kid is showing support for his girlfriend

I do cute shit for my girlfriend all the time and then the next day I'll switch it up and practicially verbally abuse her. all about the mind games friends

moar like getting triggered by a 15 year old having a girlfriend, am i rite

Don't know, it's been years

ever heard of image reduction you fucking twat?

>not drawing dicks all over her notes

What a loser.

>that math
maybe they are in middle school

Yes. Annoyed?

Testosterone deficiancy, low self confidence, etc

checked. we shall all be top lads
what are those crumbs from?

they were raised by single mothers who groomed them to act how they wanted them to act, and these young men mistook their mothers manipulative behavior as what 'women' want.

They're both niggers aren't they

There is a 100% chance the bitch wrote this herself.

GAS THE CUNTS
GENDER WAR NOW!

Women have low self-esteem. Women also feed their mans ego for similar reasons.

They believe simple logic of "I'll make her happy - she'll like me more" and because girls tell them that this is what they want and value. The only problem is that then, those clueless guys not aware of subtleties of above logic, commit themselves to it at the price of their own values and dignity.

When you're with smeone, making your girlfriend or wife happy is normal and even reasonable. But "making her happy" should never excuse "being spinelessly subservient".

In OPs particular case I am not sure if and how bad it is. I am lacking context. If it's some important final, the girl is scared shitless etc I think one-time pep comment galore is pretty nice of him. If he behaves like this regularly, then that's bad as it's just sucking up to her for recognition, not an act of care.

Panini sandwich with glorious spicy chicken.

Here's a 1080p version with some daily literature for people who cannot into 4k

>prime factorizations
It's 7 th grade algebra. These kids should be 12-13 years old.

THIS

Very.

It's American education. Good chance they're 22

Sup Forums is 18+
18 is considered a legal adult
If you are a teenage boy, (you) are the one who should fuck off and come back when you're actually old enough
Post your ID kid. Prove you're 18+

Got to a bar or night club and try to get in not being of age.
They won't let you in. You're not old enough
This place needs bouncers

Post ID or fuck off to some kid site

a miserable little pile of BULLSHIT

No this shit is too cringey, if i did something like this. I'd throw in drawing a dick or saying you're a dumb bitch somewhere randomly. Girls get tired of this type of shit real fast. They'll think its cute for a while then get bored you're a push over.

We need conventional war. Nuclear war will fuck us all, leaf. Then the only people who will be left alive are the shillocrats in their bunker, and the people lucky enough to be far enough a way from the shitstorm.

That's like middle school math. These kids are not older than 13. You need to calm tf down.

low test by spending all day playing vidya and drinking from plastic bottles.

holy shit youre retarded

>the month of Jeb

I wish

>I'd throw in drawing a dick or saying you're a dumb bitch somewhere randomly
Why do I get the feeling you don't have a gf

As for the OP, that would be cringe if it wasn't his girlfriend, but it is. That's the kind of thing you do for your woman.

>ID
OP l i t e r a l l y is Fag.

Who takes math this easy in college? Fuck

Virtue signaling

>Then she failed because she lost time phawning over it instead of answering questions

Good one.
Are you 18+ or not.
Do you 18 is a teenager? No its an adult.

Literally 5th grade math.

You seem to have failed basic comprehension here, leaf. Let me help you. user points out how OP likely bashes some teenage boy presented through the pic (through event and text shown in the pic). By no means user speaks about himself in reference to 'boy' and no matter if you agree with OP or not - that should be obvious.

Your handwritings pretty shit desu but I'm sure writing on a napkin is doing you no favors.

Stop using fucking nigger my you degenerate. Fuck, I can't wait to get out of this shithole of a country, you're all so cucked by niggers that you talk like them and use their non-words like "hoe".

I mean the nigger words not "nigger my"

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

True.

Fuck off.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>FAGNiXTF
>FAG

HMMM REALLY MAKES ME THINK

Why do they both have the handwriting of 9 year olds?

No standards. You should see the shit some people pen down, years ago people in my class doing their bachelor degree flunked their exams because their handwriting was illegible.

fuck you. now I have to replay this game. I can beat this game in one sitting now

μ÷1 = 1/μ

Literally wtf

>cursive

funny

Not me, I would have written down passive aggressive shit.

>"This shit is so easy to me, I thought you were a college student... not kindergartener."
>"This all looks wrong, good luck lol"
>"Let's hope you don't turn out like your mother"

If she's the right one, she'll pass regardless of my comments.

I don't date weak pussies

She left him a week later for a taller, richer man with a better car.

>teenagers do cringey shit
no shit

That's the gayest shit I've ever seen.

I'm all about showering loyal women with affection and praise but this guy sounds like such a lil weenie.

yes, they are probably out protesting against trump also because what kind of job can you get with a degree in social science degree.

Well she has a girlfriend

>drawing dicks

What an edgy faggot

quite nice; rather festive

Sex

I dont rember finals in middle school?

kek did something like this for my ex only with puns and dickbutte

no wonder she left me

This is the same retarded leaf demanding IDs in the omegle thread