be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qUfealNPpY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither. Both are shit.

>Which one do you like to visit?
>do
>implying I regularly travel to those places

I seen an Iranian movie (2006 IIRC) and Teheran looked pretty nice. What landmarks are there? I would probably visit both tho. Traveling is expensive.

Iran. There's nothing to see in Israel unless you're a religous dipshit.

Kill myself in the airport.

Israel cause they are more western and I would feel more comfy, also I like the pioneer spirit, there's something American about it, I think I would enjoy their energy.

Traveling makes the world seem much smaller desu

lol thanks for posting the image

iran because you have loads of qt traps :3

Implying I can afford a passport.

Iran because of it's history and not Israel because it's Israel.

Israel; I'll visit pic related birthplace.
> Alice Cooper is a false god.

Israhell, cause I'm an alcoholic. People will look at me in both countries cause of how I look, so I don't care about that.

If I was some sort of other drug user, I still would not go to iran, cause I'm afraid of snitches.

Otherwise, both countries have some old sites worth visiting and I think a lot of the youth in Iran probably speak English well enough.

Not Israel because terrorism

Not Iran because I'll beheaded

Why the fuck would I ever go to the Middle East? Never, ever as long as I live.

Why would you be beheaded?
I live here for 20 years and my head is where it should be!!

lol

Yisrael! I would not pollute my soul by my feet treading on Iranian stinking Islamic soil.

Yisrael, Chai, bitches!

> T. never steped outside of Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem
> Wisiting a diferent country only to feel like you're in your own
Kinda defeates the purpose.
Was unaware of that
Iran. I'm already familiar with Israel (small country, after all), while Iran has lots of amazing places to visit. Of course, that's assuming I'm allowed to come in (and out).

Iran. A lot more intresting places to visit.

literally who? israel?
what the fuck is that shit, like a city in the US?
Iran

because of your shitty islamic revolution

fuck muslim countries, you were beautiful in the 70's, but fuck your fucking country now. you aren't deserving of Persia you muslim barbarians

I'd rather to have never visited either.

Iran, because it has more varied and interesting nature.

You are legit retarded.

Coming from a Russian, what do you even know in your commieblock shithole ghetto?

>Visit the middle east

Iranians because they are aryan Persians and good people

Ahmed, i know you fear shias, but please, keep to your own shithole.

Iran is a beautiful country. It's just a shame it's filled with Iranians instead of Persians.

We were just talking in another thread about how fucking stupid people are that are using this divide and conquer shill meme on Sup Forums nowadays

I switch tabs to this thread, and there you are with the classic
>Ahmed

How does it feel to genuinely be the white untermensch? I'm actually curious if you get defensive and cry or actually tell me a few things good that Russia has done for the world other than just, not...

I won't be beheaded in Israel at least

Jews are fucking miserable assholes, Iranians are kind people.

I am now genuinely intrested how long you could carry this on.

>How does it feel to genuinely be the white untermensch?
How does it feel to be replaced by non-white untermensch? What's about sharia patrols? Oh, i forgot, you Ahmer are a member of one.

were any tourists beheaded in iran?

I actually want to visit Iran, and see some of the cultural history.

Yes, you guys have a retarded government, but the ordinary people seem much nicer than, say, Arab or Pakistani barbarians. Quite a few of my professors were of Iranian extraction.

I assume in any paki country there's a potential for the populace to chimp out at any time and behead the nearest white men

Iranians have no doctrine of killing non muslims/non iranians nor does the government or people advocate to kill people of any faith or nationality.

Has it ever happened?
Why do you assume this?
Many iranians love foreigners who visit their country.

Exactly my point.

It's the Sunnis who are always such a goddamn pain to deal with.

Israel to visit the sites of biblical history. Iran to check out some beautiful mosques and such they have. Iranians are a glorious people who fell for the Islam meme.

>Kikes or Aryans

Is that even a question?

>fell
Nah. Even being forcibly islamized they separated in time.

I'd like to see both. I dont care about religious and or political tensions I just want to take in the history and learn. its a shame stupid shit between their governments makes this so difficult

Israel. Iran should be nuked desu.

>being so retarded you can't afford one
How is this allowed?

Will I even be allowed into Iran since I've been to Israel?

/Thread

ITT: proof that Sup Forums is LARPing being christian

Israel. Our best ally doesn't chant "Death to America."

...At least not openly.

>Nah. Even being forcibly islamized
they werent forcibly islamized. They gradually converted after the Arab conquest.

Jews and Muslims are the same to Christians.

While I traveled through the region, I had to make this choice, because Iran and Lebanon get all jealous if they see Israel's been in your passport, so I chose to go to Iran. Great history, architecture, great people.

I will go again for sure if Canada ever reopens the embassy so that I can travel independently. I'll save Israel for a separate trip when I can get a separate passport or document stamped instead.

USA chants death to Iran and so they react to get the people to defend themselves from USA aggression.

Economical and other conditions forced them. It's not like they converted because it was better.

depends. technically no but its not unusual for those with Israeli stamps entering because a customs agents skimmed through or you bribed the right person

Alright fine, but i expected an overwhelming desire to visit the country in which your messiah was born

As a Christian I support Iran, because the Christians in Syria fight side to side with Iran-sponsored forces, while USA and Israel supported the jihadist barbarians

Also as a Christian my ancestors have a long history of conflict with the Sunnis, just like the Shias do.

That's idolatry.

>Spending time and money on anything but this

not really my messiah is God and God's manifestation doesn't give a shit about some clay.

That depends on what you view as forcible. When the Muslims conquered Persia, they allowed non-Muslims, but obviously made many efforts to convert the people. To be among the elites, you had to be Muslim, to avoid paying jizya tax you had to be Muslim, and Muslims could not be enslaved by non-Muslims. So, if you wanted any sort of success under Arab occupation, you had to convert to Islam before your slaves would or else they'd be freed.

why not both
you dont know what you like unless you´ve been in all choices you had. dont be a little bitch just book the flights and get a job

perfect irony the conqueror slave master gets conquered, Islam also forbade slavery to muslims.

Israel if I get to fuck some delicious jewish hoes. If not, Iran all the way.

it was a mix of both. Converting to the religion of their conquerors did confer advantages no doubt. But for most Zoroastrians, it was a painless process since there was already a ton of overlap between the two.

I would argue that at least in the beginning, Iran did immensely benefit from adopted Islam. The Arabic language as a lingua franca and the common framework of Islam gave them access to a wider intellectual community. "The Islamic Golden Age" as its sometimes called (which was a hugely but not only Persian-Muslim achievements) likely would not have happened otherwise.

Anyway, as time went on, the typical effects of Islam crept in.

>the typical effects of Islam crept in.
Christian middle easterners are in same position only dominated by islamic states.

Iran. Better history/people, but I would be more afraid of the government randomly kidnapping me or some shit.

Didn't islamic golden age happen mostly because of Persians though? I may be wrong, but from what i know the Arabs themselves contributed a lot less than others did.

You'd think so, but for most Americans, even the devout, Christianity seems divorced from the Middle East and is more associated with the cathedrals of Europe. I remember travelling in Lebanon and meeting an American Christian woman who had clearly read up on Lebanon and yet was under the distinct impression that Christianity was introduced to Lebanon by the Byzantines and couldn't seem to fathom that Jesus was born less than 100km away and that Lebanon had Christians before Scotland had buildings. In her mind, Lebanon and the Middle East is Muslim territory.

>Islam also forbade slavery to muslims.
Not sure what you mean. Muslims are allowed to keep non-Muslim slaves, and converting to Islam doesn't free them if their master is Muslim. Slavery to Muslim empires like the Ottomans nearly equals the total Transatlantic slave trade, though spread over more centuries. It was a major source of labor and Christian slaves from the Balkans could often secure high administrative positions of power in the Ottoman Court, as well as serve in the elite janissaries. It was a desirable position to be one of the Sultan's slave concubines because you were treated well and your children could be heirs, so some Circassian Christian women were groomed for this purpose.

iran for tourism

israel for biz

You get options, convert to Islam, pay jizyah if you're peoples of books or get conquered same as all empires, if you were muslim you would get islamic state citizenship.

>biz
Don't kid yourself, you'd be jewed the fuck out.

I could probably get killed in Iran for being an atheist, I'm also attractive and sexually active so I could get in trouble for boinking some monobrow sheilas.

intresting, at which branch of christianity do you feel belonging to, if any?

Euro Christian

I was in iran 5 years ago, in israel 2 years ago.

Both are great. I was afraid a little of iran desu but it turned out pretty good.

Though there were several ethnic Arab contributors who shouldn't be forgotten, you are correct that a hugely disproportionate amount of it was ethnic Persians.

With that being said, they were also devoutly Muslim Persians. The fact that they were Muslims allowed them access to many more Arabic texts, gave them access to a wider Arabic-speaking intellectual community than would have otherwise been possible. So yes, most of those achievements were by ethnic Persians, but the fact they were connected to the wider Muslim world was also an important factor.

no you won't
we have lots of atheist here
they're safe and sound as long as they don't promote atheism

some friends of mine used to work with tel aviv

> they're safe and sound as long as they don't promote atheism

So I'm at the will of a barbarian muslim cop/judge's interpretation of whats "promoting atheism"? yeah no I rather fuck some oven dodgers while sunbathing in the mediterranean.

Man, i am just memeing.

>going to the middle-east for any reason, ever

haha sorry

i am kinda newbie to this Sup Forums and get a lot of things wrong hahaha

in russian: xaxaxaxaxa

which do you prefer, persia or iran?

Most of the towering figures of the Islamic Golden Age are Persian or Perso-Turkic, but there were a number of important Arab thinkers. The burger is right though, the Golden Age was spurred by the expansion of the cultural universe brought by the Muslim conquests. Prior to the conquests, the Sassanids and the Byzantines fought frequently and represented two major cultural universes. The Muslim conquests brought Persia and much of the Byzantine empire under the same rule. Outside of border regions of the empire, there was a Pax Arabica that allowed free exchange of goods, technology, and ideas. Arabic served as a common language and by the Abbasid dynasty, there was large scale translation of both Greek and Persian texts to Arabic.

eranshahr or aryavarta?

Both, really.

Iran has amazing world heritage sites dating back to Pre-Islamic times, especially in Kermanshah. Taq Bostan, Persepolis, Pasargadae, Shushtar, and a lot more.

The frieze sculptures inside the Tomb of Ferdowsi also seem very cool, and I think the modern architecture, based off the old Persian reliefs, in Kish Island is nice and will most likely be a popular tourist destination. Mazandaran also seems like a beautiful lush, green place.

---
In regards to Israel, I think Dolphin reef is the best. The Israelis help the dolphins but let them roam in their natural environment. Snorkeling with dolphins seems easy to do there, and it seems to offer a great time.

I have heard Israel has a good zoo too.

i would rather kill myself at the airport

Israel since their government is not hostile to Americans within their country

I think you should kill yourself just now, right where you stand.

Yeah its so interesting that its so difficult to imagine the Middle East prior to arabization/islamization.

Iran is not hostile to American tourists in their country.
There is no law that kills tourists nor do people want to murder people.
youtube.com/watch?v=1qUfealNPpY

Iran, because I heard if you remove the Islamic stuff then the culture is a lot like Italy. Plus they don't execute trannies.

of course iran because i want try temporary marriage زواج المتعة

i wanna be a shia muslim

what in your opinion brought about the end of the intellectualism and the emergence of fundamentalism?

come on marocco, there is plenty of that in ur country.

only lack is the marriage stuff.

>fundamentalism
You mean morals?

Oh, and I was under the impression that the Byzantine Empire seized to be after the Muslim conquests. guess not?