The Irish Times redpilling the masses on ethnic replacement!

One of the most liberal newspapers in Ireland admits that migrants will replace the Irish people if our birth rates don't increase

>Let’s talk about the link between immigration and low reproduction rates
>How did we lose the will to replace ourselves and, knowing the demographic consequences of losing that will, can we reclaim it?
>A birth rate of 2.1 children per woman is necessary to maintain the population number constant. Birth rates are voluntarily declining worldwide and are well below replacement level in economically developed countries. The first number between the brackets in the following broad statistics is the 1960 birth rate and the second number is the 2014 rate, according to World Bank data: the world (5.0, 2.5); EU (2.6, 1.5); OECD (3.2, 1.7); North America (3.7, 1.8); Latin America and the Caribbean (6.0, 2.1); Arab world (6.9, 3.4); sub-Saharan Africa (6.6, 5.0); least developed countries (6.7, 4.2).
>Although immigration buoys up population numbers, providing a convenient supply of workers to maintain the economies of developed countries, immigration cannot prop up the indigenous cultures in the host countries. Unless indigenous fertility rates increase sharply, immigration-induced restructuring of many European nation states can be expected to first dilute and eventually replace indigenous cultures and social structures and experience to date predicts troublesome upheaval to accompany this transition. Surely Europe needs to rethink its attitudes to indigenous fertility rates and immigration policies.

irishtimes.com/news/science/let-s-talk-about-the-link-between-immigration-and-low-reproduction-rates-1.2926375

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzvElHkas
citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/irish_citizenship/irish_citizenship_through_birth_or_descent.html
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38704218
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you will see the collapse of Ireland in your lifetime

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what goes around comes around. Let's see if you like the taste of Muslim bombs ya mick cunt

At least we're not as bad as ye lads over in Britain. We don't bow down and slobber over Muslim cock.

Not yet you don't. What's Ireland population? 4 million? kek, you're fucking goners

i blame strong independent women who don't need no man, until they do, but then they're in their 40s and cant conceive for shit, oh and jews and their pawns.

Kinda hard when your brothers in Scotland keep voting them in in cooperation with Londonistan.

>pot calls the kettle a nigger

exactly what is happening

I blame the Liberal elites, who refuse to accept this reality.

>Scotland

And that's still in the UK. Ireland hasn't fallen that low yet.

Neither do we, that's why they invent hate speech crimes and why the Left has joined forces with Islam, to force us to submit.

>those comments

Holy shit Ireland is cucked. Not even here do I see that kind of apologetics.

>Not even here do I see that kind of apologetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzvElHkas

I'm serious. Check CBC articles on immigration or the like.

>Not even here

Irish still make kids, the ones in the deepest shit are the germans and the italians.

"women's LIB-eration" has caused them to not want kids because they are seen as male oppression.

Ironically enough when all these women get to around 40, or when they can no longer viably have a kid, they get depressed and sad. realizing they didn't get the career they wanted or fulfill their biology

The comments are pure fucking cancer. I hate leftists so much. They really don't have any issue with their own people going extinct.

>you're goners
Yes we should listen to your advice Sadiq, we have people here who absolutely despise muslims to the extent that they won't take taxis from them and have people throwing bricks through the remaining ones windows. Why should we listen to you Muslims?

This is why whites should reproduce, Any redpilled white that hates kids is just as bad as a liberal.

It's the same with Libertarians. They don't give a shit either as long as their wallet isn't touched

You're a complete idiot

I know, and the blind fatalism of "cultures do and should change :DDDDDD" is fucking infuriating. I don't know how they can decry the evils of colonialism but then chastise Irish who wish to stay Irish.

lmao nigga, you Irish don't even speak your native language after you got colonized by the fuckin brits nigga lmfao
What's a lil Arabic gonna do to hurt now nigga? How bout a lil Somali here and there nigga? How bout some Urdu too nigga? HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

>throwing bricks through windows and not taking taxis

Top fucking kek. You naive daft little cunt. Ireland is finished.

Also, bringing up rape gangs. You're really one to talk.

My daughters married irishmen.

Should I commit soduku?

You guys should help each other with the muslim problem. Then you can continue to wage war on one another. Why should the muzzies get the glory of taking either (both) of you out?

>bringing up rape gangs
I'm not and Ireland isn't finished no matter how much you'd love it to, did the IRA kill your uncle or something? If I was bringing up rape gangs it would be like this

Two things to look up for yourself

The Jaffe Memo

And UN replacement migration

The reason white birth rates are down is deliberate from outside actors. Not simply whites not doing enough. This is planned

POTATOED

No, you should be happy

kek.
>IRA
Glad to know you're proud of a load drug dealers. Just like the mick bastard that you are. Anyway, northern Ireland will be the only white place in Ireland in 20 years. Can't wait until you come crawling back to us and we tell you to fuck off.

At least we have a native language, there's no such thing as leaf culture.

>don't mention a lick of NI
>SO UH NI IS GONNA BE
>never mention drugs but it's the first thing you go to
Ahhh yes..
Top fucking kek lad. The insecurities is fucking amazing, you've dropped your mainland in hope of a off land area, our area, Northern Ireland. By the way prods are getting bred out in the North and the border protest is stirring some shit and if it happens you're money pit is going to be in even more trouble Saddam.

I know, and i'm stating they're one of the main reasons.

I don't see how when your image confirms what i just said.

They hate and fear 'racism' and nationalism so much that they would rather their own people and culture die out and get replaced by Muslims and Africans just so it can never resurface.

All of them need killing. They are utter traitors.

Yeah fucking try it. I want to spill some mick blood

>spill some mick blood
How? From your computer in Cuckfield? What a fucking joke you are.

Hey fellow potato niggers, both of my parents are first generation (((Americans))) and my entire lineage up to them was in Ireland. I have a strong disdain for this country I live in, mainly because it isn't my country. Ireland is. I'm not one of those "muh heritage" cunts, but why should I not be able to live in the country which everyone in my family except for one shitty generation lived in? I'm moving to Ireland to put my bloodline back on the right track.

By strong disdain I don't mean in a Muslim way like I wanna bomb America, I just mean it feels not right

Say that to my face you 5 foot nothing cunt. I'd knock you out cold with a mere slap. Remember who you are. England's bitch

Fuck off you could never take anything but Northern Ireland, absolute trash of a country Britain is. Fucking absolute trash

>say that to my face
I rather not go into a sharia law zone in a cesspool of a country such as England.

Exactly you fucking coward. You're no better than the mudslimes. All you can do is bomb innocent people. We should have genocides you cunts while we had the chance.

rank how fucked the following countries are:
Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden, Canada, and England. are all their native populations failing, or are they being smothered by refugees or a mix of both

lol faggot

>innocent people
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

So look it up Paddy.
citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/irish_citizenship/irish_citizenship_through_birth_or_descent.html
>If either of your parents was an Irish citizen who was born in Ireland, then you are automatically an Irish citizen, irrespective of your place of birth. If you are an Irish citizen, you can apply for an Irish passport. You do not need an Irish passport in order to be an Irish citizen but having an Irish passport is evidence that you are an Irish citizen.

SNP do not control immigration, if they did Scotland would be fucked harder that Sweden n immigrant numbers. It is current UK politics that are working (poorly and slowly mind you) to reform immigration. Be very glad Scotland in not independent.

The SNPs projections for Scotland (if they had thier way) are a 7% growth in population between now and 2039 wit 90% of that coming form immigrants.

If that doesn't terrify you, you are a fool.

source: bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38704218

>innocent people

they were guilty of the crime of being a fucking Brit

nigger, you only have a healthy fertility rate because you're more then 20% muslim, you've been letting them in longer then everyone else

I'm only taking the piss. I'm Irish, kek.

>How did we lose the will to replace ourselves
Contraception. Simple as.
The RCC and the "old fogies" did nothing wrong in trying to keep them out, but plebeian degenerates are too attached to them for the thought of banning them to even cross their minds, even if they'd rather not become another London, which, as we should know, has been the dream of the "elite" (read: Anglo super-Jews and "Irish" super-cucks) for a thousand years.

Before that it was female emigration and the promise of guinness and cows for country bachelors who kept the reproduction rate down.
Now, ironically, they couldn't get it up if they tried.

Irish may be considered pie-eyed drunkards who are belligerent, but they know garbage when they see it compared to you who just openly takes Ahmed's cock up the ass.

No one likes to procreate when a whip from the elites to make more money for them, is at their back
Animals in captivity also dont procreate

Scotlands voters voted 50% for the SNP, a party that supports mass immigration. The rest voted mostly for labour and lib dems, parties who also support it. I never said they directly control it i said they voted in favour of it.

>That horde gathering in the west of roachland