What kind of mental gymnastics does the average Sup Forumstard stormweenie nazi have to go through to think that this...

what kind of mental gymnastics does the average Sup Forumstard stormweenie nazi have to go through to think that this dangerously incompetent, corrupt, Russian controlled clown is anything but a walking disaster for America, it's standing in the world and the security of the planet?

How do you live with yourselves knowing that every single intellectual, college educated person and professional, not to mention all the urban educated and most importantly SANE people in America ALL rejected Trump? Do you honestly believe the big bad jewish boogeyman controls every singe voice of opposition to Trump's megalomania and potential tyranny?

>Antifa is violent
So Antifa is incompetent? That makes sense. /Thread, I guess.

I agree. Pic related

Fascist scum deserve to die though.

So you're incompetent?

then Antifa must die

Fascism is responsible for the largest, deadliest and most destructive war in human history. It is Evil in modern form.

Antifascism is a popular movement dedicated to making sure that fascists and their evil never again lead to war.

Fascists want to destroy, kill and silence any dissent. There can be no negotiating with fascist scum, only beatings of them.

Youre right, and they are Antifa

Antifa are the facists and must be destroyed since all they want is to kill, harm and tear down everything that freedom has given them

So you agree that all fascists deserve to die?

Yes, the people who are trying to take away our freedom must be stopped, thats why I am a nationalist. Antifa is the newest wave of facism within the cloak of so called 'Anti Facists'

Name me some current fascists in America.

I don't think most of Sup Forums gives two shits if he is a good or bad President they just love seeing the liberals act like little bitches who got fucked in the ass dry and given a $20 bill afterward.

So you are anti Nazi and opposed to extreme right wing groups?
If yes, then you're just a slightly delusional indivudial who believes that those false flag operations were performed by actual antifa.
If no, you're just another stormfag shill spreading your toxic propaganda and virulent hatred online.

¿Did OP btfo herself?

David Duke, Steve Bannon, Donald Trump

I am opposed to neo anything. The way to happiness is to compromise but do not let go of what makes your country yours.

Extremes only lead to destruction. I can be nationalist without wanting to kill everyone that isnt american

Nobody cares about America's "standing in the world", and how you view us. We actually want you to dislike us because you're stupid, and that actually gives us more credibility.

>nazi
>Russian controlled clown
>mental gymnastics

blah blah blah sage

>OP criticizes people for believing in this big evil Jew boogeyman
>believes in a big evil "fascist" boogeyman

who have they killed and who have they silenced?

>How do you live with yourselves knowing that every single intellectual, college educated person and professional
But the majority of the whites on supported Trump.
>not to mention all the urban educated
40% of urbans voted Trump
>most importantly SANE people in America ALL rejected Trump
Only 10% of the population is clinically insane and most histrionic and depressed people voted for Hillary.
>Do you honestly believe the big bad jewish boogeyman controls every singe voice of opposition to Trump's megalomania and potential tyranny?
When all opposition comes from people with jewish names - yes!

>russia controlled
I stopped stopped reading there because you're obviously a moron. You Bit the blue pilll hard faggot.

>implying Russia isn't a neofascist reactionary authoritarian regime under Putin
No, only uneducated rural retards and Trump voters don't care about America's standing in the world, the intellectually non-stunted part of your population care a lot
They haven't killed anyone yet (as far as we know), but they are already trying to silence and discredit the watchdog press, not to mention actually, literaly silencing sen. Warren in Senate
If that's the case, you're entitled to your own opinions. As long as you're not trying to force your way (like fascists do), you're within the acceptable range of political action

I like Trump.
I like Putin.
Fuck your brainwashed beta education.
Fuck your kumbajaa politics.

Yes, because Flynn resigned because he was tired and wanted to retire, right? The Putinist authoritarian regime in Russia is the largest threat to democracy in the modern world.

freedom is honestly for stupid, irresponsible faggots. It just lets retards hurt each other and kikes spread their lies.

I dont want anyone to be forced to do anything, I just want my country ok, the violence to stop and everyone to at least be "this is ok" with how the country is

The problem is Antifa is that they are doing what you just mentioned "We want you to think this way or we will attack you"
this is a brownshirt tactic used by Hitler during his rise to power. These people are too uncomprimising and too emotional. They are being deceived

Freedom has always had the price of being exploited by those that are stupid or corrupt but Id rather be under freedom than tyranny

> HURR DA RUSSSIANS CONTROL EVVVVERYTHIGNSSSZZZ HURR URR UURRRRHURRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you deserve to die fascist scumbag
I hope your parents get cancer and die for birthing such an abominable human

>They haven't killed anyone yet (as far as we know), but they are already trying to silence and discredit the watchdog press,

I haven't seen the press silenced at all. All media are still cranking out stories. "Discredit" is a two way street. You can't repeat "russians hacked the election" without a shred of proof. That's not watchdog press, that's irresponsible and an attempt to discredit a fair and free election.

>not to mention actually, literaly silencing sen. Warren in Senate

She broke the rules in the Senate. If I shouted in court, I would be silenced. And last I checked, she hasn't been silenced: she still has her position and tweets everyday.

Have you chucklefucks ever heard the old saying
>an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

What happened to love thy neighbor?
What happened to survival of the fittest where humans are the most fit in packs?

Regardless you can't stop a raging rhino with emotions

these rhinos are powered by emotions and they have been taught that "If I act up I will be noticed"
These people are craving the attention

Freedom to me means being free from kike media control and liberal astroturfing everywhere I look, not doing stupid shit like shooting beer cans / flying a small plane in a residential area.

thanks for the (you).

Here ya go girl, I'll even send this book to you, as long as you read it. As big of a pill it is going to be for you to swallow, I think you can eventually get her down, babycakes.

The media needs to be torn down, the current system is corrupt and filled with people with a very very clear and destructive agenda

>what kind of mental gymnastics does the average russian have to go through to think that this dangerously russian, corrupt, Russian controlled russian is anything but a walking russian for America, it's standing in the world and the security of the planet?

>I hope your parents get cancer and die for birthing such an abominable human

the left, preaching tolerance as usual

>the fact that someone would think any actual croatian would EVER use the term "stormweenie"

Jeez one can't even bait for (You)'s anymore without being called a girl. kek
And it was deliberately weak bait at that, yet still this thread, instead of going to page 10 within 5 minutes, actually got to 40+ replies. I seriously hope you guys know I was shitposting, otherwise you might want to get off of Sup Forums for a while.

Critique

do not cave or say "Well you arent forcing anything so youre okay"
You need to be wholley uncomprimising and insult everyone that isnt as extreme as you

Great job!

Well then I apologize for assuming your gender!
Great book though for real if you want to try it out.

>it's bait now that I lost

Vukovar

"violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

I don't think so

homeland war

I don't think so

operation storm

I don't think so

how can you be such a cuck to the men who made your nation croatbro?

how?

>implying anyone can "win" using indefensible leftist sophistry
double kek getting baited by an admission of baiting

thanks for the advice user i'll be sure to implement it next time

More like every single extremely vocal person on twitter that spend the last decade virtue signaling.

>Trump wants good relations with Russia
>HURRR DRUMPF IS A RUSSIAN STOOGE
>Trump sides with Ukraine against russian agression in Crimea and Donbass
>DURRR DRUMPF IS GONNA PROVOKE A NUCLEAR WAR AGAINST RUSSIA

Leftists are truly grasping at straws here

You shat yourself as soon as I briefly explained why I liked the idea of facism. Just calling you out faggot. Now go back to huffpo.

ok m8

>as long as you don't have any influence you can have ur opinion :)
kek