youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzvElHkas
zillow.com/homedetails/822-Westborough-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37909/41665700_zpid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's chicago

youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzvElHkas

niggers

/thread

>""""""""""First"""""""""" World

yes, hate the evil americans who rebuilt your country after WW2. good goy!

>WW2 posting
>flagposting

Hello, Reddit!

Go back tobteddit. Ww2 is not an argument for anything.

please i don't know what to do. I think i am in danger.
Can someone redpill me about the blood type O+.
The biggest hospital in Paris kept me for 2 weeks, asking me 0 $$ last month. Initially i was here for a routine checkup about a disease i have, usually it last 1 hour and i'm out..
2 fucking weeks for no reasons. I had a medical staff i never saw, a shitload of professors and doctors come to see me, but only say 'all is fine' They took on me a shitload of samples (especially blood). IMR, echographies, brain scan, Xrays on all my body, sample collected after cryotherapies...
They gave me a shitload of painkillers and duress me to sign a contract where i give up the right to 'make profit from my RNA' and give the right to a lab company of 'collect, reproduce, and can sell all informations related to my DNA/RNA'.
I'm fucking scared. I'm sure it's related to the fact i'm O+ but i don't even know what the fuck are blood types, i'm a simple guy, i don't know shit about all this stuff....
fuck me, i'm really scared, i had all my life good relationship with the hospitals ect... but this time was really different. I'm 31.
i can screencap the folder they gave me at the hospital if it can help...
Btw i'm fucking freaking out because of stranges geometrics scars and patterns who appeared on my chest yesterday. I posted it and a fucking user told me 'they have collected your DNA, strangers things will happens, courage son"...

pic related is a scar who came on my body during an afternoon last week.

Niggers moved in 6 months ago.

>this is a culturally enriched neighborhood full of diversity
Fixed

please someone help me i'm shitting myself..

>size of Germany
>size of USA
we were bound to overexpand, we can't live in every house that gets built. Gentrification is working its sweet magic on lots of nigger neighborhoods.

liberal faggots like you used dirty tricks and cronyism to dismantle the system of segregation that made america a prosperous country despite our 1/3rd nigger population.

thanks a lot.

This is pretty much what happens when black people live by themselves. Nothing is maintained, only destroyed. The black gang crime keeps whites away so nothing ever improves.
Its pretty sad. A lot of historic neighborhoods and buildings are in utter ruin because of a human plague.

sorry for shitting your thread Kraut, but i don't know what to do... i don't want to ask to /x/ wtf is happening to me..
hold me tigh Sup Forums

you'll be fine. they'll keep you alive as long as you keep regrowing organs.

what ? which organs?
are you trolling me?

Black neighborhood.

Niggers. That's it.

I'm sure you would understand.

niggers

Have you never been to West Virginia?

never sign something you dont understand or agree with. Dont take painkillers if you are not really in pain. Get a second opinion from another doctor on any treatments you are unsure about.

Blacks like the ones your having shipped in

We don't care anymore.
Nobody cares.
The world will be inherited by chinks and niggers.
Its over.
We lost.

Who cares.

that's a liberal neighborhood

would you get shot for making monkey sounds every time a black goes by :^)

this

275x183
fucking idiot can't even attach a proper pic
demanding explanations
fuck off

>this level of assdamage
>not even a house in brazil

>third "world"

is this a new not so popular copypasta?

Enjoy you just imported yourselves some of that

real?

Only if you believe in your heart user

O+ is the most common blood type in Europe so I don't see how that's the problem. It's more likely something to do with the disease you have. The weird pattern looks like marks left when you fall asleep on something. If you dont want to be there then just leave it's a hospital not a prison.

i believe i have a heart, if that's what you mean. How else would I be alive?

nah he loved belts around neck more

Detroit

this is typical German behavior
explain yourself,freaks

rent is still $900/month and there is an organic fair trade whole foods down the street

>liberals exploit rural whites labor while destroying their culture
>blacks are given every chance in the world and still fail to be anything more than mere monkeys

sure bud, totally the same.

How much would this house cost in yurope?

>5 beds 5.5 baths 5,136 sqft
>$465,000

>Unique home quietly nestled on almost two acres in the heart of Knoxville. This custom, post and beam construction home offers 4 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, swimming pool with summer kitchen, guest apartment, sports court and workshop.

zillow.com/homedetails/822-Westborough-Rd-Knoxville-TN-37909/41665700_zpid/

This house would probably worth the price if the interior wasn't so fucking disgusting.

Jeebus.
That's a fantastic price.
It almost makes me want to move to the south. Almost. It's just that one little problem y'all have. :/

East Tennessee is one of the whitest areas of the country

Land is cheap, so people waste it. There isn't enough incentive for people to care about where they live

Nice house room for my belly

> Chicago doesn't equal the U.S.

Even as a leaf I understand that.
As a German, who are you to criticise?
Your country has so many rapefugees we are unironically calling it Germanistan.

Any nigger infested area gets trashed like this. Look at South Africa for proof of country wide niggerfacation.