Why are serbs such cunts?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4241972/Brazilian-footballer-racially-abused-Serbia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfK5huw9pgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Serbians are based.

Not the first time a Brazilian footballer has been reduced to tears.

lol what a fucking pussy
oh noes they said mean things waaaaaah

>Serbians are based.
By taunting a footballer?
THAT is monkey behavior.

>Why are serbs such cunts?

They get hit on the head often as children. Brain lesions.

I'm not even joking.

Ah poor Nigroid.

Let's all stop watching soccer.

wtf he is only 28. shit tier monkey genetics BTFO

>Racism

>Bad

Why are Italians such cucks?

Well maybe if he was transracial this wouldn't have happened. But nooo he is a CIS BLACK MALE!!!! He had so much potential :'(

Fuck serbs. Fucking scum.

The Irish must have anus lesions given how often you get fucked in the arse as children.

Sit down, Mahmud.

That's legitimately fucking hilarious though, well deserved after the shitshow we pulled during the Olympics against that french athlete.

To be fair it's probably hard to be a Brazilian. Even me being racist the guy lives in a shithole yet wants to play his country's sport and make everyone happy.

i dont believe in hurting peoples feelings

Imagine being so bad at football that you play in Serbia.

>Says the Italian

You fuckers are known for doing this kind of shit in every match.

why is every x a cunt because one specific x represents every other x in the world
also why am i stupid and making bait threads?

also, if you are really that desperate, at least fucking look into the situation, do some research, find out that Rad fans are mostly skinheads/stormfront edgy retards

And so you do Britain
Hypocrisy

This video makes me cum every time

It's always SRBJA hahaha

this is true tho

>You fuckers are known for doing this kind of shit in every match.
We do this with Balotelli because he's an ungrateful provoker.
Glad you Brits spent a lot of money on him.
You took the bait with Pobga as well.

What a fucking baby

tell that brazilian that pretending to get your feelings hurt isn't going to make the referee give the other team a red card

oh gee, thank god you did some research about this specific situation tho
also why do you care about this if i may ask?

So mean desu. Disgraceful. The man is there to entertain those filthy low life hooligans.

>Soccer players overreacting

Why are brazilians such faggots that cries about "mean" words?

silly monkey man

talk about blitzkriek kek
BRA71L

one of my few regrets was watching that game with m8s at a bar instead of lukring on Sup Forums

Fucking savage.

I hate soccer.

Good post.

Don't you have a pro-refugee march to attend or something?

Haha yeah we're class at it

Remember, catalonia is not spain (they wish)
I would gladly be in ceuta or melilla shooting niggers who try to enter through the wall.

Whatever.

Brazilians are ignorant and arrogant cunts that think their shit dont stink. During the Olympics, they would openly and loudly boo all the athletes who werent Brazilian, and interrupted their focus.

Nice to see the tables turned for once. Isolate them away from their monkey kin, and they turn into a bunch of soft, crying pussies.

Fuck Brazil.

Someone must have a link to the footage of this

I need to see it lel

>monkey sounds every time he touches the ball
lol that´s some funny shit

lil nig in tears and his bear daddy tellin his wives son its okay

>serbs

kek

Good times.

Well, I guess the player that kissed him on the head is Serb too but that's not what makes the headlines.

Serbians are just as subhuman as that soccer player if not more.

LMAO

Why the fuck is a grown man crying? What a poofter. I hope the soccer hooligans hit that cunt with a fucking banana.

>hairly legs
trashed.

I hate niggers too, but Everton Luiz is hardworking footballer, always kind, never niggerish, one who fights till the end for his team. Why do I know that? Before he went to serbia he played here in switzerland for my team.

>crying
Just confirms that even touching a soccerball makes you gay af

>Why the fuck is a grown man crying? What a poofter. I hope the soccer hooligans hit that cunt with a fucking banana.
fedora_basement_dweller.jpg

gets me everytime

Every single fucking time

Serbs are uncivilized white trash slavs, that's why they have such a poor and corrupted country.

>being a dick to a guy for no reason

But why?

Really made my pickle tickle.

>poor
>left out of EU
>the punching bag on the Balcans
>lost more territory the even us.
They are just fuck up form all the loosing that been happening to them.

no my retarded friend, 1st of all, use your head, not daily mail comments, what kind of well known racism are all of them talking about? 90% of the population in serbia didnt even see a black man in person, we arent racist, we dont even have anyone to be racist towards. btw these comments are lovely, HURRRRRRRRRRRRR IM STANING UP AGAINST RACISM, SO IM GONNA GENERALIZE AN ENTIRE NATION OF PEOPLE I DONT KNOW ABOUT AND CALL THEM ALL RACIST ALSO INSULT THEIR ENTIRE NATION HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, but thats completely fine, right?

Serbians shit bigger than you.

Most white people whine about thrir country's Muslim problem. Only Serbs have done anything about it lately.

t. Chan

youtube.com/watch?v=JfK5huw9pgI
Can't find the part where they make monkey noises, so here's the part where he cries.

Did that guy really kiss him on the head?

Is this shopped? what the fuck?

Panem et circenses my niggas.
Waist your time on cheering millionares.

Wtf is he crying abot like little bitch. This is literaly kindergarden level what the fuck

Oh my shit. The rosy pony inside of me just has been blown up of tears.

>WACHA GONNA DO WHITE BOI
>"ooks"
>proud black man falls on the ground in tears
Wow, how can white bois even compete with the black mans masculinity?

No wonder why so many people hate Serbia... Nobody likes douchebags like you guys.

god what a fag

I think serbs are just born being cunts. they caused yugoslavia to break up, start wars and commit genocide, and then bitch when other countries tell them to cut that shit out.

just look at every ex-yugo thread here and its always serbs shit talking and being idiots

Nice Trips

Pseudo-whites are usually the most extreme because they're compensating.

Come on mate. You are grown up. You don't get triggered by few stupid cunts who are there to provoke you. What the fuck?
No reason to be insecure. He did much more in life than those cunts will ever do, and he is insecure about his fucking color of skin.
That faggot needs to grow the fuck up.

Lol he cried what a sensitive snowflake.

hello, im dumb as fuck and i like to generalize because i dont know better

They aren't compensating they are just trying to fuck up guy mentally so he cannot score.

Betting is the primary source of income to the Thug leaders of these groups.

>Rad
Their supporters are literal scum, some of them are skin heads too. Crazy motherfuckers.
Not sure what all this generalization is about considering the the fact that we have a lot of niggers here playing basketball, and the fans have immense respect for them.

Serbians are a bunch of insecure low IQ monkeys overcompensating for their monkey behavior as """whites""" to gain the approval of actual whites

Sad as fuck desu

I know youre dumb as fuck. youre serbian after all

So what is Sweden and Germany compensating for then
>Rally makes u thenk

>Not sure what all this generalization is about
because your average dumb Brit doesnt know better, and hes totally fine with it, but rayczm iz bed ok???? Yeah its totally fine to stand up against hatred towards somebody's skin color but you cant fucking be a stupid hypocrite and then do the same against an entire nation. BUT THATS NOT A SKIN COLOR SO THATS FINE M8

>Serbians use psychological warfare
>People don't understand how effective this can be during sporting events

Come on you faggots.

Mexico even if you put us down on the ladder we are still higher than you will ever be.
Enjoy your Cartels.

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

thanks for proving my point, just the way i wanted it

>Mexico

Lmao.

also
>the comments on the article
im genuinely triggered by the stupidity and ignorance of the people commenting

They called a monkey a monkey

I see nothing wrong here

Thanks senpai

This is coming from a Romanian

Not for racial reasons, but brazilians are crying babies in general.

That's the Daily Mail, literally only Sup Forums and the British dumbest underclass bother with that. A paper by subhumans, for subhumans.

>Mexico even if you put us down on the ladder we are still higher than you will ever be.
We certainly are better off than Serbian monkeys.
>Enjoy your Cartels.
Serbians also have druglords, in Mexico, people who traffic drugs don't bother regular civilians.

>serbia
Lmao, assblasted monkey

>Making fun of a huemonkey

Good job, kebab removers.

>be Mexican
>get beheaded

Lmao, assblasted border-jumping beaner.

Sweden, go back to watching Jafar Al-Tyrone fuck your wife. We don't need your shitposting here.

BLEACHED

Kosovo is NOT Serbia

Do you really think they wouldn't do the same if it was some chilean shitskin like Vidal or Valdivia?

>be criminal
>get beheaded
Ftfy

Found the monkey :)