How sexy is Marine Le Pen?

After her "I will not submit" speech, I needed a cigarette. Marine Le Pen needs to be memed into a sex symbol.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/769025/Marine-Le-Pen-Angela-Merkel-French-presidential-elections
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think she's cute in a motherly way.

Link?

Reminder: this hateful bitch just said French citizens with dual Israeli citizenship must denounce their second citizenship. We can't let this antisemetic shit eater win the election.

Is it her niece that is the qt?

sexy enough to rule the country full of faggots

Yes satan, though she was cute too when she was younger

I want to take her to a proper French cafe and buy her a cafe au lait as she blows smoke in my face.
I'm dual nationality frog/bong. So maybe my fantasy camn be made reality?

That's Marine. I threw some effects on to pretty it up. Here's the original picture.

20/10

Marion is much hotter. A complete 10/10.

look at this faggot...just look at it xD

Literally nothing sexy about her. Her voice is ugly and annoying, and she gets aggressive and obnoxious very quickly. She has no fashion sense and please smoking is not sexy... Marion is where its at and she focuses more on identity politics which is our only chance of doing well in the elections.

>there is an alternate dimension in which the child of Le Pen and Trump is already leading his dynasty to conquer Alpha Centauri

Former trump supporter here. In all seriousness it's fun watching him crash and burn. We can't make the same mistake with Le Pen. We can't let this gal get the nuclear codes.

not sexy at all. she looks like an worn out whore who fucks old men in the ass with a strapon.

-$0.05 from your account for lousy shilling. one more time and you're fired

Link to le ebin speech s'il vous plaît

I want to marry her!

So a female version of Trump basically but not as based?

That's pretty based senpai desu

"What will be the first thing these presidential candidates will do?
They will go and see Mrs Merkel and ask: ‘Mrs Merkel is it right to do this? Is it right to do that?' Merkel and Juncker are the perpetuators of this dominance. You will see that. They will all make the same trip to Brussels to ask for instructions and permission.
But I won’t. I will not ask for instructions from Mrs Merkel! Not from Mr Juncker! Nor from Mr Draghi! I will not submit."

Pretty based if you ask me.

express.co.uk/news/world/769025/Marine-Le-Pen-Angela-Merkel-French-presidential-elections

So what you are saying is that Le Pen is pinnacle of french beauty.

She is amazing.

Good. Dual citizenship is bullshit.

I'm pretty sure she is, only she can't show it on the french media. She's making more and more concessions with her political views in hopes to win the election.

She sounds perfect desu

i know this is b8, but still

No, she's pretty shit tier when it comes to french genetics.

she was a qt

i'd fuck her