It's OK to be a gay pedo jew if you're on our side

>it's OK to be a gay pedo jew if you're on our side

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

Pol never supported this faggot, we know the media's altright pets are controlled opposition. Keep trying tho

I always told you retards not to trust this fucking kike. Now here you are defending pedophilia.

This dumb fucking nigger loving kike bitch is not white, is not one of us.

Just never trust a fucking Jew. Simple.

How much are they paying you fellow monkey? I need some extra money too.

The enemy of my enemy is my ally.

"we don't really hold opinions but we swing where our leaders swing us"
"we have no inherent values or principles but act as though we have until push comes to shove and we drop them all for a guy, who in our words, is a useful idiot degenarate but because he's banned from colleges for speaking he's somehow based
>a guy who also can't have a discussion with someone who's not a college liberal who he can just insult and made seen silly as the crowd claps

but he's a pederast if anything

>Swede

What's so bad about pedophilia?

Nothing.

he doesn't even say pol worthy things most of the time. the only reason people think this is because you're a shill and the media categorizes anyone who isn't radical left as a far right nazi

I don't even like milo but it's clear he doesn't want to fuck children, he wants to be a child who gets fucked. He's not even close to a kiddy diddler

it means this is a board of peace & love. don't let MSM fake news tell you otherwise!

2spooky5me guy who looks nothing like milo but OH SHIT HE HAS BLOND HAIR AND SOMETHING ABOUT PRIVELIGE ITS MAGIC fuck off with these cards

It means we ride the tiger until we can kill it.

We need a "Alt-Right Inquistion".

The lefties have to be scared of Milo since like 400 anti-Milo threads have been made in the last hour

It is never ok to be a Jew.

i dont know what your hater rant has to do with anything or who this is but that collar shirt looks professional, w2c

lets face it the guy OP posts would pull in more girls than anyone at Sup Forums

This, pol stop being retarded

You're attacking the victim, not the perpetrator.

Good job.

more like what's so bad being an oldhag-phile?

everything.

what happened i saw the bill maher interview thought he did well, but now i come back to pol and he's supporting pedo's. What happened??

Yeah, your (((greatest ally))) huh

made up bulshit, move on. GTFO JDIF.
Polack said a week b4 that this is gonna happen, milo character assassination with pedo claim

Sup Forums has no consistent ideology.

Since when has Sup Forums belived MSM's lies.

Kek, was the 'just like Hitler' meme not working, jungle bunny?

>1 post by this id

Have you actually read what he said?

obviously people that have gone through puberty will have a sexual drive at 14/15/16 or whatever

Milo was challenging this retarded logic that teenagers are pure little angels until they reach 18 and then they are suddenly busty adults that we can find attractive.

I'm not sure why he caught so much flak for this when the AoC is 14 in a lot of countries anyway, just Americans being autistic I guess

You mean nu-Sup Forums faggots?The only thing thos kike desrved is the oven and it will stay the same.

What did that faggot do this time

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the alt-right crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this faggot get the thirteen-year-old black cocks!

It's not a replacement campaign.
It's a campaign to discredit him.
Remember that pizzagate speech he was going to give? Then explained that a number of calls from dc told him "not yet, not yet!"
He's a piece of the pedowood/pizzagate puzzle.
This is divide and conquer. Throughout these threads you'll see the shills arguing on both sides turning it into a squabble and deluding the discussion.
The end goal is confusion and a lack of faith in milo.