All Normies are Bluepilled, there is no "Redpilled" Normie

My dad is a boss at an Accounting Firm, a very conservative man who supports Trump and Nigel Farage, but holy shit is he bluepilled as hell. Some people who seem redpilled are actually not and this story proves it. By the way we are both Italian (North, not the shitskin part) and this comes in importance later in the story)

>be me
>be at work party my dad is hosting
>be talking in group of people
>nigger accountant is one of the people
>talking to nigger accountant
>nigger accountant is acting like the BIGGEST Uncle Tom ever, trying so hard to act white, he's talking about kids and wife and family and his kids "scholarship trust fund" and all this white stuff.
>Notice the Nigger has a literal Shaka Zulu tattoo under his wrist when he made a hand gesture.
>Ask about it
>Nigger is so ashamed of himself
>"ayyy man i got this when i wuz a teenager i thought it was cool to honour my African ancestors, I realize its silly now and would have it removed if they could fully remove it"
>Say "why would anyone be proud of African ancestors? They were savages while the Romans were building their empire"
>Everyone looks at me weirdly and I realize they are bluepilled normies
>Nigger responds "yes but where are the Romans today"
>everyone impressed by the niggers response
>I respond back "you're looking at him you freaking ape, go back to Africa"
>everyone shocked I said something not politically correct
>say "my dads the boss, don't act tough or I will have you fired"
>everyone pissed off but won't argue further

Later that night

>Tell my dad about the story, because he's a conservative I thought he'd laugh his ass off
>Dad goes full bluepilled normie and freaks out at me.
>Forces me to apologize to the nigger
>Nigger acting like Uncle Tom goes "itz alright man, we all got bad dayz"
>Dad then kicks me out of the house and gives me like barley any money to sleep at a motel.

This is why Normies although can seem redpilled are bluepilled sheep. Fuck them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7E3UurlJx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>act like a cunt
>be treated like a cunt
>be surprised

I was standing up for myself like my warrior ancestors did. I am being an alpha iron pill ubermensch do you want me to be a beta?

Not being okay with publicly calling someone an ape doesn't make you a normie you fucking child. I guess how to be a functioning human is something your dad forgot to teach you

pasta

This never happened

The real redpill it's that the more redpilled you are, the less probable it's that you ever touch a boob.

Oh look, this copypasta yet again. 15th time it's been posted according to the Sup Forums archive.

I like that Half Life scientist model.

you're a child

Italians are not ubermensch, ever. They are the lowest rung of European, as demonstrated by being conquered by Germanics, who were then conquered by slavs and anglos (the true master race of Europe)

The fuck is pasta?

WHAT THE HELL IS PASTA?

from this

youtube.com/watch?v=w7E3UurlJx8

>Being this edgy

Christ. This is some omegateir autism. Never leave the basement again.

>I am being an alpha iron pill ubermensch

Iron pill is for fags, user. Take the lead pill. Shot from the barrel of a gun, so it reaches your brain faster. If you do that, you'll be the most alpha warrior ubermensch ever!

>alpha iron pill ubermensch
>needs daddys money for motel

pick one

RETARD

I'm NORTH Italian and you're wrong. Germanics were genocided by the Germans in the 1600s.

Fuck off you SJW cocksucker you motherless fuck I think you're triggered to make that shitty comic

Fuck off you shill

>inheriting money from your father
>Not redpilled
Literally what all the aristocrats of Europe did.

If this is actually true, you're not necessarily redpilled, just retarded. Dad should have kicked your ass for not knowing how to handle yourself in public or act like a decent human being.

>Today on Totally True Stories That 100% Happened: A Fucking Leaf

cuck

>be an asshole
>swallows pride and get kicked out
Lmao love your dad

You violated the NAP by treating your fathers workers badly (thus lowering morale/productivity) and claiming authority you don't have.
YOU DESERVE THE RAPE DUNGEON.

North Italian is German, so congratulations, you've moved one step up. King of the shit races of Europe.

I've seen this post before.

suuuure

Fuck off, you're a shill or a normie and my dad's a freak

That's not violating NAP since saying shit isn't violating anyone

Germans were considered the highest race in Europe besides Germanics.

forced pasta al dente

>believes he didn't violated the NAP
>my dads the boss, don't act tough or I will have you fired

STOP VIOLATING THE NAP

Firing someone is not a violation of the NAP

you're a bad troll

Fake and gay because no one can possibly be this autistic in real life.

>falling for this weak bait

but you can't fire somebody if you don't have the AUTHORITY.
Those negros are your father PROPERTY, YOU ARE CLAIMING THE PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE "hihihi i'm the son".

You're a shit troll

No one is anyones property anymore.

They are property.
They are paid to work, not to do some shitty debate with the son.

>act like a pile of garbage
>meal ticket kicks you out
Who's the nigger now, yuppie spawn?

>People answer to this seriously
are you all literally mentally handicapped or what the fuck?

It was at a party dude and they aren't property they are employees

I'm a fucking alpha and my dad is trying to be a cuck. That's what it comes down to.

You sound like a fucking faggot and your father is deeply ashamed.

OP posted this same story word for word months ago

wtf

I remember being 15 too user.

>WHAT THE HELL IS PASTA?
Some Roman you are.

Fuck off.

Alex I would like to pick events that never happened for 800.

Is this a pasta or is OP really this autistic?

I honestly can't tell.

I have no idea where my european ancestors were from, can i curbstomp your nigger skull into pieces now?

I prefer to be like a Roman not like an typical italian like i like to wear armor and say HEIL CAESAR

You know that autism used to be considered a sign of a supreme intellectual being rather than a mental disability in the past? In Roman times Autists were called philosophers.

Definitely a larper have a (you) on the house.

I don't LARP because im not "role playing" im actually reconnecting with my Roman roots.

>people trying to have a fun office party
>extremely polite practically honorary white black man strikes up conversation
>ask about hidden zulu tatoo
>he doesn't even like the tattoo, only got it because he wanted to have some pride in his people (something they sorely need)
This is when you should have stopped
>Too late his blackness is an afront to your being. Like a fedora you force an argument, proceed to shit all over his ancestors. Yes they fought with sticks and built mud huts, but no need to rub his face in it.
>His response "where are the romans today" as in everyone in whatever batshit arguement you are having is dead, who gives a fuck trying to end conversation
>You chimp out and call him an ape fucking with your dad's job since this is a work function.
>Gleaming like a retard who just drew on the wall with crayons you tell your dad about the "fine work" you did.
>He rightfully makes you apologize for not only being a dick, but to save his own ass.
>Black dude UNDERSTANDS, holy shit he couldn't be anymore based.
>Dad kicks you out, and you are angry with the black guy who just wanted to enjoy an office party and then go home to raise his family.
Take the redpill but don't choke on it so hard you become the nigger

Can't tell if you are a cuck or a shill. I think cuck since you are basically going agaisnt your fellow redpilled man

>Is this a pasta or is OP really this autistic?
It's pasta. The autism is just his gambit.

>checked
The redpilled man takes pride in his race, his family, and his job. As I see it the black dude is more pilled than you. I have worked closely with an illegal immigrant for years, some of my good friends are illegal immigrants, and I have homosexual family members but when it came to election day I still voted trump and pence. So don't tell me I'm a cuck or a shill when I'm willing to deport and electroshock the people closest to me. Don't back down on your belief that black people as a people suck, but they are going to be dindus for ever if you don't give them an opportunity to integrate. We can't deport them, we can't cure them, we all already tried enslaving them, and we tried segregating them. Maybe just maybe if we give them a chance to be a part of productive society they will actually be productive instead of just niggers.

Your dad got mad, because you ruined party. Not because he is bluepilled.

What were you hoping to accomplish by doing this user?

Jesus Christ man, you need to learn some tact when speaking to normies. You claimed to be redpilled, yet you expect them to just accept what you say while talking the same way we do on here.

Just lmfao, be tactful about it. If you want to win normies over, just drop small redpills every so often that will allow THEM to redpill themselves. It's the only way it works.

Unless you were just doing this to purposely piss people off, then you're just an asshole.

That post actually really meant a lot to me I am in tears actually. You were brave enough to vote for Trump despite having friends being eletrocuted and deported. I don't know if I could ever do that, I supported Trump but have no gay or illegal friends. I guess I renounce what i called you, you are more redpilled than anyone i know,.

OP has posted this before, this a bait thread

>falling for pasta this stale
NEW

>hurr durr niggers are bad
>act like a fucking cunt
>basically acting like a nigger

I've seen this pasta 1 year ago. Nice try retard.