The dems hit a new low, surprise, surpise, surprise

Milo was molested as a boy, and he's the pedophile for it? I don't think the left understands how that works. The victim is not the pedophile, I hope that clears it up. As far as what he said, It's not uncommon for victims to go through the stockholm syndrome. What Milo needs in counselling and support.
How do the demorats think attacking the victim is going to help them?
Also I wish these SJW were as concerned about all the possible "pizzagate" victims as they are about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/paedophile-priest-had-links-to-other-infamous-child-abusers-34870722.html
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

victims of child molestation are disproportionately more likely to be chlid molesters

of course, milo did nothing wrong though

So who did he molest then? Any proofs? Or are you just talking out of your ass and victim blaming?

>of course, milo did nothing wrong though

Sorry user, I thought you were being sarcastic.
My bad.

He talks about how much he loved having sex with that priest and how it taught him how to give good head, he also says he thinks people getting fucked as kids makes them better gays.

So... just like every other Aids-spreading queer.

Stockholm syndrome, he needs counselling.

But keep victim blaming if it makes you feel better about yourself...

>Stockholm syndrome, he needs counselling.
And yet he's the one giving out counselling, to the whole world, on topics that far outweigh his abysmally fucked-up relationship with sex and the sexes.

Face it, fags don't belong in the closet, let alone the highest echelons of public life, they belong in a padded cell, at best.

>Milo was molested as a boy, and he's the pedophile for it?
He defends the paedos, including this one who molested him. Therefore, a pedo he is.

It's not that hard to understand you low brain motherfucker.

You're blaming the victim. Big men!
Again, who did Milo molest? Right, nobody.

>he's the pedophile for it
Don't recall anyone calling him a pedophile. They described him as a defender of pedophilia. The difference should be pretty clear there: defending a serial killer would not be the same as committing serial murders, but the former isn't exactly someone you would care to meet.

>le poor victim meme
Milo is protecting the names of the molesters of other children, so they can keep molesting children freely. What a poor victim, right?

Milo isn't a confirmed pedophile, he's just a pedo advocate for now.

No, he named Father Michael. So why aren't you going after Father Michael instead of his victim?

Right, because it doesn't fit your political reasoning for all this. You're a fucking victim blamer. Accept it.

No, he's a pedo for saying this.
Now go fuck yourself, kike loving bitch.

Fat shaming - check (Donald)
Slut shaming - check (Melania)
Victim shaming - check (Milo)

What next from the bastion of human rights and free thinking?

No that's not how it works moron.

And no i'm not defending him

leaf

This.

Either he gives out the name of the molester or he is also responsible for other children that he might have raped since then.

Stockholm syndrome, you obviously have no understanding of psychology... you fucking victim blamer.

I really don't think OP understands Milo's opinions on pedophilia.. he has openly came out in support of it.. I personally don't agree with what he said, but that is what he believes.

>victims of child molestation are disproportionately more likely to be chlid molesters

Any actual source of studies on this?

Genuinely curious, I thought it was a mental illness you were born with

Him being molested is irrelevant as soon as he advocates for victimizing other kids.
You lot deserve to be holocausted.

He did name Father Michael. Why aren't you going after Father Michael instead of Father Michaels victim?

Why are you blaming the victim?

Jesus fucking Christ! Was Milo perverted and turned gay? Could he have enjoyed sex with women just as much if he wasn't warped while he was still developing?

Milo needs counselling...

Democrat party is a disgrace

Because "father Michael" might not the real name.

He is covering up for a pedo, that makes him a pedo accomplice.

As much as I hate Milo he is defending the priest that raped him and trying to rationalize his abuse.
Not really advocating pedophilia.

Wrong, he stated that 13y.o. boys are sexually mature and therefore it's ok for an old dude to go and stick his cock up the kid's ass.

Well, these far-left libtards are always saying "it's not my fault I got raped" but then front this bullshit? Of course the child is the victim, pedophiles deserve to be castrated and hanged. All this "don't blame the victim" nonsense is completely hypocritical in this case.

Open this link and read it. If you can't comprehend it, I don't know what else to tell you.

>Wrong, he stated that 13y.o. boys are sexually mature and therefore it's ok for an old dude to go and stick his cock up the kid's ass.
I've read your post the first time, you clearly didn't read mine:

>he is defending the priest that raped him and trying to rationalize his abuse

>he named father Michael
Oh, really? Who is father Michael? Where he is now? He didn't named father Michael at all. He is hiding the pedos. He didn't named a single one hollywood pedo he met and saw with children at the party.

>your political reasoning
Right winger here son. We don't like degenerates.

>people who defends pedos are not pedos. That's not how that works
Okay, pedo.

All of this is fucking retarded

When I was 14 and played WoW I'd send pictures of my little willy to this 40 year old dude in exchange for gold. It was a pretty great deal. Guy looked like an egg.

Not sure if you're replying to the wrong person but that's kinda of my point.
He is defending his abuser and rationalizing the trauma inflicted on him as a good thing

This doesn't even matter compared to all the rest of his degeneracy. Stop supporting MILO. He is being pushed on us by reddit fags and CTR shills.

thats a good goy

How do you know it's stockholm syndrome? What if he just liked it?

Did he really say this?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

Yes

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg

yes it was in a video with joe rogan, though i do believe he was a victim of sexual abuse and was trying to justify it.

Kinda.

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833405993006616576
youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg

This seems to be a subject that has got you all worked up buddy.

Do you need to talk to someone about what happened?

Is Milo Yiannopoulos that one tranny from YouTube with the short hair and glasses?

did you cunts even watch the non editted version of the interview ?

I watched it when it released he was talking about his abuse and stated who the abuser was.

Fairly certain that is the opposite of defending and covering up.

>just because his tone is nice when speaking about it doesn't mean he is speaking fondly of it.

He also already responded to this.

WTF I love pedophiles now.

They should've pulled a Daisy's destruction on him, like that Aussie fella.

Why are you defending that faggot pedo my good shill? It's because he is white? He likes to fuck blacks and he is also from jewish ancestry you know?

he was jokingly justifying it if you let it damage you you will not be able to function for the rest of your life after the abuse.
If any of you people actually gave a shit about child abuse you would already know the priests name.
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/paedophile-priest-had-links-to-other-infamous-child-abusers-34870722.html

He also suffers from cultural stockholm syndrome and supports conservative values that aim to destroy him and his way of life as a sexual minority if that's the case.

Leave it to the rambling right to convolute their faux outrage

You are one of a few people in this thread that is actively attacking the victim of abuse while stopping us from discussing the abusers.

>lets talk about the abuse and the abusers "NAH NAH FUCK U SENPAI N FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

amirite.

Obama was successful in assisting the (((LGBT))) to normalize homosexuality during his presidency.

I have no doubt the (((LGBT))) was planning on normalizing pedophilia during Hillary's presidency considering how much of her campaign staff are involved in pizzagate and other pedo associates.

Milo is confirming homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.

Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the (((LGBT))) community and exposing the pedophile cesspool that lies within.

victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics

No, it's like a cancer that spreads through abuse

thats a "hotdog" in obama's lap by the way.

Obviously a joke you fucking inbred mongrels

Fake news that was a joke

This thread is full of shills debating amongst themselves. Milo made a off the cuff joke about a fictional priest.

Sage this thread.