Is this movie against Trump and is full of propaganda?

Is this movie against Trump and is full of propaganda?

>Diversity in a wonderful city
>The villain is a supremacist of some kind
>The poor minority gets targeted by the supremacist and discriminated by the public

So they feed propaganda like this straight to the kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

zootopia.wikia.com/wiki/Mayor_Lionheart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, I'm sure to people like you good morals would be considered propaganda.

People like me? So this movie is not exactly what liberals are pushing everyday?

I never understood the metaphor in the movie, the predators are biologically more violent and prone to spurs of losing control of their animalistic instincts. What the fuck were the movie makers trying to say?

Can't be to sure these days. But it felt like they tried to say that the violience commited by minorities is because of supremacism (donald trump/similar in their mind).

This moviedo is a masterpiece. It was able to portray a message in such an ambiguous way that everyone across the political spectrum felt represented.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____

>It was able to portray a message in such an ambiguous way that everyone across the political spectrum felt butthurt.

Fixed.

I doubt conservatives feel very represented by this movie but ok.

It's a lot more subtle than usual leftist propaganda.
It's purple pilled.

I'd say these two are onto something, tbqh lads.

The political message can be read in many different ways. I gave it a watch just to see if it was as bad as Sup Forums predicted and I didn't think it was. Actually found it quite entertaining, if I'm honest.

If you're looking for something to redpill your kids, however, I'd say drop this in favour of Angry Birds.

The sheep villain is a ewe (jew)

NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUHS

GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA

NIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGG

What?

I think all the furfags this shit creates is worse.

Did you not watch it she was a stereotypical jew

This. Fucking this. It's incredible writing.

An SJW will watch this movie and see a commentary on white people dominating society, treating blacks as savages, and doing everything they can to keep them away from wealth and power.

A Sup Forumslack will watch this movie and see a story about how difficult it is to make multiculturalism work, how certain races tend to be better than others at certain things, how stereotypes, while broad are all based on an undeniable kernel of truth, and how at the top of it all, there's a conniving little jew with a scheme to pit people against eachother.

furry propaganda
into the trash it goes

I didn't watch it because I'm not a furfreak but I can assume that whatever political message it did push wasn't a good one.

good morals go both ways senpai

Nice digits my man

Look, here's the truth OP: I want to FUCK that Sexy ass BUNNY and fox

The movie is subtly redpilled and could be easily be used to trigger leftist in our favor

At face value, one would say its about islamphobia, when in reality it's about white genocide

The predators are a minority and are the ones in position of power. The sheep lady represents the poc who is jealous of the whites and is trying to have them ousted by society

The original script had the predators wear a shock collar in order to coexist with the prey. every time the predator had primal urges they got shocked. One could argue this was a metaphor to "check their privilege"

I came up with the idea to have the human forms of these characters portray all the prey as poc and all the predaters as white people

The movie shows you that leftists create their own problems. Zootopia was literally a Utopia before that sheep cunt let niggers off their leashes.

it's actually more complicated than that:
in the lore the "primitive times" are what we consider normal predator-prey relation, with the minority controlling and hunting the majority, this is more similar to colonialism than the "WE WUZ" Egypt;
the main villain talks in a specific way about the fact that now it's their time which is something liberals and SJW say a lot, and she is also forging fake "hate crimes" from predator to prey, also something we have seen done by libs.
Are right, this movie has too many interpretations to correctly be politically analyzed, show it to your kids as a nice movie if you want and pray your gods you will never see them in a fursuit

>Sheepbitch: Clinton, who pretends to be anti-racist but actually tries to thrive off racebaiting

>Lion: Trump, Huge Ego, Narcistic, but at heart concerned about his people and actually wanting to better racerelations. Is giant red Herring because we are supposed to think of him as evil, but he actually isnt. he gets impeached by the hero beeing mislead, and by frenzied Medianarative controlled by Sheepbitch
>later ge gets reinstated as Major as it turns out, he was actually a good guy all along

zootopia.wikia.com/wiki/Mayor_Lionheart

Also

>Predators who are outbreed by smaller, less strong animals are made into feral killers (Literally Nazis) and driven into predator guildt by Sheepbitch

Zootopia is redpilled as fuck tbhfamalms.

I mean look at LionTrump there

How that even make sense?

Trumps like the third tallest President ever