Trump just get BTFO by Sweden

Trump just get BTFO by Sweden.

Let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/exclusive_syrian_refugee_school_sex_attack
zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border
youtube.com/watch?v=A76DLK20L4o
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leafs are a cancer on this board

let that sage in

How does it feel to have your "god emperor" fall to his knees at the hand of the so called "cucks" you insult every day?

>leaf

Yeah they are absolutely fantastic. No problems what so ever. Nothing to see here.

Its more proof of how openly genocidal the Swedish Government is.
They deny reality.

Sweden and Canada

Cuck brothers for life.

Let that sink in.

Let pic related sink in.

Not to mention Canada's mess which will only get worse after 15 years like France.
therebel.media/exclusive_syrian_refugee_school_sex_attack

not yet tho

stop spamming

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border

>leaf

>policies = reality
>lawyer speak

Nice battered wife syndrome with the immigrants. Their police, firemen and paramedics have been talking about no-go zones for years. But nope, apparently no problem with immigrants according to Swedish officials.

Canada is the new Sweden in a few years. Go fuck yourself

trump is a joke, what an imbecile liar. Sweden is a more successful country than the usa and also has greater ethics and morals than the usa, so they take in refugees

>integration policies
The ones where you tell your women to try to not dress like whores so they won't be raped by innocent migrants?

wtf i love rapefugees now

youtube.com/watch?v=A76DLK20L4o

E-elin Krantz, i-is that y-you?

I can't believe I used to be a Trump supporter.
Trump is a constant embarrassment. He's crashing and burning! His messages are like a child ceased control of his Twitter. I can't imagine what he'd be like with the nuclear codes. We can't let this happen.

Dropping more of cucked canada. Spread these to normies.

>Integration

>We look forward to informing Donald Trump what our brown jihadi money-pits are like in our delusional left-wing fantasies.

Okay you're white for today

this

you sure you wanna do that..?

We are run by a pack of demons

Literally a pack of demons

An Iranian Refugee Was Arrested After Sexually Abusing A Mentally Disabled Woman In Dalarna
avpixlat.info/2016/02/18/asylsokande-iranier-domd-for-overgrepp-mot-forstandshandikappad-kvinna/

Mass Sexual Assault At A Swedish Music Festival "We Are Sthlm" In August 2015 Covered Up By Dagens Nyheter (National Paper)
nyheteridag.se/sa-morkade-dagens-nyheter-omfattande-sexovergrepp-i-centrala-stockholm/

A Group Of Swedish Girls Were Sexually Assaulted By A Group Of Men From A "Foreign Background" At a Music Festival At Malmo's Pildammsparken Park
gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants

Large Groups Of Muslim Men Sexually Assaulted Swedish Girls On New Year's Eve In The Cities Of Kalmar And Malmo
expressen.se/kvallsposten/polis-efterlyser-filmer-pa-tafsande-i-kalmar/

A 25-Year-Old Married Migrant From North Africa Was Jailed For Raping A Swedish Woman
gatestoneinstitute.org/7889/sweden-migrant-invasion

Eight African Men Raped A Swedish Girl In Ludvika, Causing Her To Leap From A Second Story Window
nyheteridag.se/gruppvaldtagen-kvinna-tvingades-hoppa-fran-andra-vaningen-garningsmannen-utvisas-inte/

Female Bus Drivers In Lessebo Avoided Work After Newly-Arrived Immigrants Harassed Them And Refused To Buy Tickets
avpixlat.info/2016/01/18/migranter-trakasserar-busschaufforer/

MSM "fact checking" Trump just gets more people seeing the truth.

>tfw tried talking to a russian friend of mine who is moving to Sweden about this kind of stuff
>tfw he is full ostrich mode and keeps his head firmly buried in the sand at all times
>tfw he is putting himself and his girlfriend at huge risk by immigrating to Sweden

I tried to help

Kek

Even Sweden makes fun of Trump

> BTFO

Haha, Sweden and Germany are perfectly fine.
Economy is booming, actually very safe countries.
Literally the safest countries in the world, really.
People have to change their stance on immigration.

Sweden is doing just great.
Immigration is a blessing and diversity is a strength
Stop spreading fake news

nice proxy

Geheimoperation "HAHNREI" wurde augedeckt.
ABBRUCH, ABBRUCH!

He did a copy paste of fox news..
Let that sink in..

TRUMP COPY-PASTA FOX NEWS
AHAHAAHA

Sweden is a cautionary tale for the west. Let them sink.

>open obviously provocative intruder thread
>it's fucking nothing.jpg
>leaf
Rangeban Canada, too many cocksuckers.

Oh good maybe they can inform Trump why about half of Swedens police force is planning on quiting because the government is not letting them fight crime properly and is even covering it up