Brit/pol/ - Tea and Crumpest edition

>Ukip member caught on CCTV urinating and trying to push way into OAP's home in Stoke Central
stokesentinel.co.uk/video-ukip-member-caught-on-cctv-urinating-and-trying-to-push-way-into-oap-s-home-in-stoke-central/story-30147297-detail/story.html

>Protesters at Irish border block people passing through to prevent hard border upon Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39016582

>Blair declares open war on Brexit. Sides with Sturgeon - pro-indyref2
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/17/nicola-sturgeon-says-tony-blair-right-say-brexit-strengthens/

>Junker rolls over in full damage control. Offers to downsize EU to prevent Brexit Dominoes
express.co.uk/news/world/768864/A-LOT-of-damage-Juncker-fears-Brexit-DOMINO-EFFECT-as-he-prepares-to-downsize-Brussels

>Bercow has 11 MPs backing him against vote of 'no confidence'
news.sky.com/story/save-john-bercow-campaign-launched-amid-no-confidence-motion-10770407

>Pound slumps against Euro over fall in consumer spending due to inflation
poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/6235-gbp-to-eur-and-us-retail-sales-jan-17

>NHS heavily reliant on foreign workers, needs more
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-38981129

>Brexit begins to benefit UK fishermen
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/northern-ireland-trawler-fleet-will-net-immediate-rewards-following-brexit-35460570.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtube.com/watch?v=44qWhoIwdjw
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08gfgfp/ssgb-series-1-episode-1
youtube.com/watch?v=Crz13FKjp1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nth for YKTD is a paki virgin NEET who still posts here

>Crumpest
fuck

Who?

Dunno, some tryhard

>Crumpest

Nah, doesn't ring any bells.

>love like YKTD

That's how we spell it round are weigh.

PROVE HIM WRONG, YOU FUCKWIT
DON'T JUST SCREAM "YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG"

>tfw having a pot of crabmeat and a Freddo hot chocolate for tea

whats the downside to getting shagged for a living? been looking into it and the amount i could make per day is insane

>13,000 muslims business' create 17,000 jobs

I've forgotten already tbqhwy (pbuh)

KEK

anycunt up itt like slipping the missus the rodger on a saturday night?

>looking at the gross figure

Enjoy being gang banged by Jamal and Sadiq

wtf i love sharia now

Anyone STEPPED OVER any good moral syphilis lately?

How about on a Monday night?

HIV and AIDS

I'd like to invite president Trump to meet the home-grown muslim terrorists that were raised in Bradford

>tweeted that she wants to destroy Israel
>dude muslims are cool lmao

we get it, there are bad muslims

but a bad muslim is a good muslim, as in they eat pork, they'll have a beer, they're bad at being muslims

the good muslims are the BAD muslims, that follow the koran to the letter, hate the non-believers and teach their children to do the same

>she wants Trump to go to Bradford to meet "real" muslims to show him the great cultural impact they've had on Britain
>only example of said culture so far is curry
>she's mentioned curry again

well i can just select which races im comfortable with, im making an adultwork profile now

gonna exclude pakis and niggers, is it acceptable for me to put on my profile that im willing to offer my services to blacks/pakis for higher fees?

I wonder how he would feel about muslims if they toom him on a tour around Tower Hamlets

death by decapitation at te hands of fred west.

and just fyi, fred's tip of the week for dismembering bodies was to place the corpse on the ground, and use a common garden spade to sever the head and limbs.

Is it true that no go zones aren't real and that you lads are just memeing?

you might have to fuck a smelly arab oil sheikh

was there not a thing a bit ago about them all being dirty bastards?

Have her children seen the muslim execution videos?

the greatly increased chance of having your component parts distributed to random wheelie bins in your area, may be regarded by some as problematic employment hazard.

ill obviously be using protection

>thinking Trump is a literal child

lmao he's an international businessman

They think he's never met a muzrat?

why is this retarded sandnigger,

genocide, fucking dumb bitch

>muslim immigration
>something to do with curry

This is a bizarre window into the minds of these retards, they are so fucking ignorant. Curry is indian and actually it being here in the UK is a result of imperialism, not globalism.

We're being ruled by an idiocracy of bleeding heart morons.

They're in them

oh fuck RIGHT off
the suffragettes got the right to vote WITHOUT BEING DRAFTED by ASKING FOR IT

and then immediately VOTED FOR A WAR

>Labour MP Naz Shah has said the comments which saw her suspended from the party were anti-Semitic.

>Ms Shah apologised in April for online posts, including one suggesting Israel should be moved to the United States.

>Labour has now reinstated the Bradford West MP, who in her first interview about the controversy blamed her "ignorance".

>"I wasn't anti-Semitic, what I put out was anti-Semitic," Ms Shah told BBC Radio 4's World At One.

>In a Facebook post in 2014, before she became an MP, Ms Shah shared a graphic showing an image of Israel's outline superimposed on a map of the US under the headline "Solution for Israel-Palestine conflict - relocate Israel into United States", with the comment "problem solved".

The fucking hypocrisy of these people.

Are you a grill?

>second anti-trump rally in a month

Seriously, Nottingham needs to be fucking gassed.

put your fucking ago away woman

selection bias favouring the sort of person who can only have sex by paying, having sex with those people is bad for the soul

>labour muslim elected from bradford west
>I FOUGHT FOR MY ELECTION REALLY HARD

Fuck off love

This fucking """debate""" in the British """Parliament""" is insanity.

This Muslim bitch is a fucking retard. Hearing this gives me fucking ulcers. I love how she refers to a probably OPEN petition that I can only assume like to many others allows you to fucking spam votes.

You watching this gents?

youtube.com/watch?v=44qWhoIwdjw

This isn't in Parliament, they're just crying about a petition which has already been shot down by the PM

yes
need to stop
my BP is going to be shit tomorrow

New bbc alternate-history. Anyone watched it?

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08gfgfp/ssgb-series-1-episode-1

any night of the week is alright if your missus is louise mensch.

>word has it she's right dirty in the sack.

desu Sharia banking might be okay.
Since it's so restrictive it'll essentially never develop to the nationwrecking level that western banking has done.

Christian anti-Usury laws W H E N ?

These bored old liberals really just need to go to bingo night tbqh, we should fund stuff that shuts them up

the one on commons trump debate is why ukip is killing labour. Why cant comrade corbyn start another purge?

Reminder that curry is one of the most popular dishes in Japan after being introduced by British traders in the 19th century and yet they somehow manage to make a fucking spiced reduced oil stock roux with meat served over rice and don't need millions of mudshits in their country to make it

Great opportunity to post pics to facebook for internet points. Can't be missed.

NONCE

>anti trump rally
>not in the usa

What do they expect to achieve?

That Muslim was fucking terrible and needs to be deported as soon as possible.

The whole thing's vexatious mate- they should have thrown the petition out.

Exactly this. How else am I supposed to feel superior to my faggot friends?

There was a visibility autistic child wearing a Bernie shirt, literally can't make it up, can't find the bastard now, though

An upper house will only work if based upon the land area of the different counties and then apportioned appropriately. Under the "regions" of England system (not working this out for all the counties just yet) this would result in a chamber that looked roughly equivalent to this image.

It would effectively curtail the dominance of the Lords by metropolitan parties and encourage a regional approach by rural areas.

From the last big petition

>ripping off an amazon web series

Showing everyone that they're "a good person and definitely not a racist" while letting out repressed hate.

GLOBAL
L
O
B
A
L

Are they protesting outside a restaurant

None of the curry places in my town are run by Muslims. I don't understand it. I'm also perfectly capable of making it myself if I want. I guess that would be cultural appropriation if I don't let in a brown person for every mouthful.

NOW THAT WE'VE GOT THE RECIPE youtube.com/watch?v=Crz13FKjp1I

It's shit. can't hear what they are saying and the Nazis are like they were written by a 5 year old.

Allo Allo was better put together than that trash.

North Korea kek ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

There's never much mention of all the men who arguably did far more to see them get the vote either.

Nah pavilion down forest Rec, mate

>South west followed by East Anglia getting the most power
Absolutely based

The cunt wearing the bobble hat in the background

Are you guys watching the MP's debate on Trump's visit?
It's an embarrassing display of virtue signalling! SHAME!

the men who where killed for the women's right to vote, for nothing in return

but history will only remember that one crazy bint who got trampled trying to disrupt a horse race

>not a single cuckservative brings this up in the debate

That's another good point. Other places have absorbed positive parts of other cultures, such as food, customs like Christmas or what have you, without ruining their national fiber and established morals and values for it.

I don't think I've ever eaten food prepared by a muslim, except when I've been abroad. Am I allowed to be racist now because they haven't served me food?

>my opinion is fact
if you can't overcome this hurdle, you'll never resolve this

This, it's a shit rip off of High Castle, a series that is also pretty bad except a few moments in each episode that salvage it.

>I don't think I've ever eaten food prepared by a muslim
Never been to a pizza place or kebab shop?

fucking faggot

>london
>1%

>Trump never interacts with women

WHAT EVEN IS THIS

That Amazon turd is based on a pretty good novel

why is fostering hatred against muslims bad
but doing it to WHITE MALES is justified

do they even know they're doing it?

>Trump Organisation will never pull out of scotcuck land

The SNP

>literally asian woman in his cabinet
RACIST MISOGYNIST

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

>do they even know they're doing it?
They know.

They don't care.

>>Trump never interacts with women

one of us :(

>Grabbing by the pussy isn't interaction
Frigid bitch

Agreed.

We've both got an uphill fight on Trump and Brexit and working together is so obvious. It's crazy how the UK is wasting time with nonsense with this.

These people are ridiculous. The President of fucking China didn't have anything like this for his state visit. Trump's mean words are literally nothing at all compared on the mass criminality of that regime.

What they're saying about Trump now is what they should have said about Xi.

>as the mother of mixed race children

Oh boy