It shouldn't be hard to turn this back around on liberals

It shouldn't be hard to turn this back around on liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this is the alt-right

>myth
All gays are pedos.

There is no more (((right))) or (((left))).

Just degenerates who need to be physically removed.

>turn this back around on liberals
Quite a impossible mission, once it's a right winger classic position.

Obama was successful in assisting the (((LGBT))) to normalize homosexuality during his presidency.

I have no doubt the (((LGBT))) was planning on normalizing pedophilia during Hillary's presidency considering how much of her campaign staff are involved in pizzagate and other pedo associates.

Milo is confirming homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.

Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the (((LGBT))) community and exposing the pedophile cesspool that lies within.

why is pedophilia such a taboo among liberals?
They've done it all; ass fucking, fist fucking, gaping, cuckolding, t-bagging, golden showers ... the list goes on and on, but when a 18 year old has sex with a minor they are ready to unleash the inquisition.

What do they mean by this?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

#AgeFluid

Hahaha I was there last night when shills started with the Milo pedo routine and my response (which was quickly taken up by others) was "yeah all gays are pedophiles, this is news to you?"

Now the Lügenpresse has decided to blame that chain of events (which was literally caused by them) on the literal jewfaggot as well.

>have a sexual experience
>tell People about it

>how dare you revive this myth!

Literally wut? They can't even stop projecting for one second can they, he talks about his sexual experiences with older men and they claim that applies to all gay men

THE LEFT IS INTELECTUALLY RETARDED

>borne out by statistics
>myth

>Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the (((LGBT))) community

I think pedophilia implies someone under the age of 11 or so.
I dont think this is a case of jack 19yrs fucking some bimbo 15 yr old

40-50% of sodomites are child rapists that's a fact

Faggots are repuslive they are perverted deranged freaks and should not be enabled or tolerated

If you are a faggot reading this kill yourself you disgusting abomination

Milo fagopolis' example was being molested as a 17 year old by a papist priest, but in Bongladesh gay rape is legal at age 16 so it's kind of a stupid point

Degenerates are degenerate

THIS.

Milo is a degenerate faggot, but one who doesnt fucking mince words. He will expose them all. He has nothing to lose. The left is playing with fire, and they will get fucking burned.

And here are the sodomite (((milo))) shills pushing the boundary of what is acceptable and trying to normalise child rape and abuse

You will all hang freaks

what did he do?

>Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the (((LGBT))) community and exposing the pedophile cesspool that lies within.
I fucking love this timeline.

>yfw we turn the normalization and de normalization train around

It's an aspect of rape culture.

Libs are a cult of virtue signalers who accept moral relativism and intend to secure a monopoly on the legitimate use of violence by claiming the moral high-ground.

While Milo is clearly an unctious little creep, it's important to note : his attitude about this subject is VERY common in the gay community. They are obsessed with youth , their preoccupation with being /fit/ is an extension of this. Also, the next best thing to being a skinny youthfful twink or a buff circuit boy is being a fat older "daddy" type.
Most gay men are actually the victims of childhood molestation engaging in what is known as "trauma reenactment", It's similar to how women that get fucked as little girls become size queens and can't get off with normal sized dicks ...because the first time they got penetrated was when they were five and the cock was as big as their wrist relative to their size.
Who knows how may "gay " men are just pedo victims trapped in an abusive cycle, I am inclined to say there's MANY SUCH CASES.

You know. This could backfire on the left and expose them as heterosexist and/or trying to make people gay by denying obvious true facts about being a homosexual.

Sodomites are a danger to kids

>In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

HOW DO YOU CONSTANTLY FORGET MILO WORKS FOR BREITBART? FOR PIC RELATED?

Milo wouldnt be the FACE of Breitbart without Bannon's express approval. This means on of 3 things:

1. Only you see Milo as the jewish subversion agent while Bannon cannot, meaning Bannon is dangerously incompetent.

2. Bannon is a Jew shill. Which means Trump is a Jew shill.

3. HE IS THERE FOR A REASON - TO BE THE "agent provocateur".

Look at all the support Milo's drummed up. Look at all the media controversy he has caused. Look at all the riots that have been done against him showing the world the dangers of the left.

If Bannon is /ourguy/, Milo is /ourguy/ as well.

Trump isn't actually (((our guy))).

He's the useful sledge hammer we've(the REAL* RIGHT) have used to sow chaos.

And from that Chaos, our plan will come to fruition.

I'd kill my self if I lived in Greece too.

No it's because fucking raping kids is wrong you moron. Stop trying to normalize your creepy fetishes by making what happens between consenting adults seem just as bad. No 10 year old has the capacity to consent to anything, let alone sex.

This across the media board attack on Milo is really weird.
Especially considering also UC Berkeley riot.
Why do they fear him so much?

>Bannon is an anti-Semite
>Bannon is a Jew shill

Pick one.

This. Shills are seemingly unaware that most of Sup Forums does not like Milo because he is an attention whore who used the alt-right to make money off of.

Not to mention Sup Forums hates the alt-right as well. He is nothing more than a useful tool to us,.

He said and I quote
'My first time was a interracial fivesome with a drag queen, I must have been around 13 or 14'

That's the point, dumbass.

You can be an anti-semite but still play the cards you're dealt. Maybe he wants to flatten the brown people before he moves on to cutting off the parasites.

most gays are victims of severe trauma

a lot of times a child will rationalize a traumatic incident as "something they enjoyed" rather than face the reality that they were abused.

It's backward rationalization.

It's also why so many gay men have speech impediments.

Yeah it's bizarre how quickly someone who is on par with Chris Crocker and Jeffree Star for attention whoring became a champion for this movement.

>dangerous old myth

>was in the DSM-5 as an obsessive disorder until very recently

Yeah that's not a myth, that's the truth being suppressed for political reasons.

he (and others like him) make their entire narrative fall apart because he cares more about the argument than simple ingroup-outgroup bias.

Milo was molested by a tranny at a young age. This has nothing to do with him being gay, he was fucked in the head from being molested. If anything, this says something about trannies and poor Milo has had his head messed with because of one. Now the left is attacking him and victim blaming just because he's a right winger.

they already are normalizing it.

they're pushing the narrative that children can consent and that age restrictions on sex are out-dated and puritanical.

>free love! love not hate!

>why are you hating!

Basically, "let me fuck everything that moves regardless of the consequences"

The same people who put it into the DSM-5 then removed it. Why are you okay with it citing them when they agree with you? You know it was removed right?

How is that not something Sup Forums is getting behind?

It only proves that faggotry is a mental illness caused by or defined by sexual perversion and deviancy

And that affects you personally how?

It's no secret gays love younger boys.

Straight men love younger woman too...

>comparing younger boys to younger women

Try again faggot.

Are you always so eloquent when you defend your opinions?

holy shit the left are really winning over the alt-right, soros schreckt you badly

now starts the cannibalization, expect more of this lmao get rekt

Lol we'll just be over here using more natural resources and dying earlier than you Swedes.