Can poles be trusted?

Every country that has ever allied with Poland has been fucked over by them in one way or another. Lithuania is one historical example and the UK a more recent one. Can poles be trusted? They are like jews, except not as smart.

No. They're the niggers of Europe

Oh look, this payed shill thread again.

The eternal polack once more sliding off accusations against him, like a slithering snake.

Haha, UK literally said.
"If hitler invades we will help poland".
But when things started getting tough, uk said fuck all.
>t.Chamberlain

Stop with this meme please

BEADY

> like jews, except not as smart

you can say stupid, political correctness is gone

but can YOU be trusted? who made us German puppet? why we do not have own industry? why Polish women do not want to have children?

>No. They're the niggers of Europe
you forgot about Romanians

The best thing Germany ever did for Poland

was killing all the jews

See thisIf you were hoping BREXIT would help get EU immigration down you didn't consider the part where within 20 years slavs will be making up a significant open borders voting block in our country.

t. self-hating polish diaspora

If anything, you're a Bruxelles puppet ;)
...and we have to pay for it

But it's not a meme. It Chamberlain's appeasment policy that fucked you over in the long run. Had you acted when Hitler was printing versailles treaty on their toilet paper, ww2 could've been a limited, local european conflict.

We should have left Churchill take over sooner. He would have crushed Germany.

>can't imagine other people hating poles
>accuse poles of being so shit they hate themselves

Lithuania wasn't really allied with Poland, it was its colony

>poland makes news by some anti-gay or nationalist event that media covered unfairly
>oh based poland, the last bastion of conservatism in europe, deus vult lads

>Sup Forumsack pulls up some retarded statistics about poland
>oh poland, the niggers of europe :^)

Can you speak russian

It's more the other way around when it comes to lithuania and fucking over. The most powerful lithuanian aristocracy, house of Radziwiłł, were constantly plotting and betraying PLC at every opportunity.

Because the brit-emigrating diaspora is usually the lowest of the low. If you really aren't one of them, then the way they are is why you hate them.

It really isn't lel. Lithuania got SLAVd breddy hard during the Commonwealth

Can you guys post pics of your skin? I have a feeling you are Paki's trying to divide and conquer to distract from the fact that you are mass raping 10 year old british girls.

If 10 million "white people" came to Canada, refused to speak English or French, ghettoized most of your towns and cities, and displaced your working class people in low end jobs while the rest ran up a huge welfare cost to the state (your taxes), would you be happy about it?

We're white and red blooded. Its literally in our flag. Now kindly fuck off and be glad we're not black you massive cucks.

I'm whiter than you, Saulinsky.

This isn't the US. In the UK slavs behave worse than blacks. Your own people are literally less civilized than Africans who have never had a civilization.

As a brit i can disagree.
most fucking britbongs are uncivilized trash that go around asking for fucking change "for the bus" or some shit.

poles and lithuanians are pretty fucking hilarious and cool people i wouldn't compare them to niggers or the fucking paki infestation.

you tell me

Those fuckers were stealing handguns from Hitler; then they were hanged.

you have basically described my country.
desu id rather have poles