Since Sweden started taking in refugees...

Since Sweden started taking in refugees, neo-nazis have been attacking the refugees with grenades at an unprecedented level. Why does no one talk about the rising threat of white supremacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=548
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-18/wef-boss-schwab-warns-commodities-rout-could-spur-more-migration
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/18/davos-chief-europes-migrant-crisis-will-only-get-exponentially-worse/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/20/millions-refugees-could-make-way-europe-britain-pulls-troops/
nyheteridag.se/norska-ud-i-hemligt-pm-om-flyktingkrisen-sverige-kommer-ga-in-i-vaggen/
kriminellt.com/valdtog-3-aring-migrationsverkets-personal-ringde-inte-polisen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Id say 1 grenade attack is a bad trend, 34 is a disaster. Why is sweden hiding the truth?

They don't want to face the fact that they have a neo-nazi infestation.

Sweden is obviously very racist... they need more refugees and migrants to eventually replace their white supremacist nation

Hiya shareblue. Been ages since we last talked. How‘s life been treating you?

Exactly; they just haven't realized the awesome benefits of multiculturalism. Maybe if they take in more, people will see that the refugees are actually really good people trying to escape war.

2012? seriously

I went there in 2009 and I thought they had problems. Stockholm central station was 90% pooskin scam artists

>Anyone who disagree with me is a shill

Yeah, they all are escaping war, that we caused remember!!! They will see that letting them all in makes them stronger as a result

Not to mention, many European countries aren't having many kids, so they need to refugees and immigrants in order to save the continent.

....So the fact that each muslim man needs four wives and the extra boys are sent to war and killed off literally every generation before this one has no meaning to you? You want to keep them alive like pets?

YOU ARE NOT RESPECTING LOCAL TRADTIONS

Of course, we have to remember that all refugees will become doctors and other high skilled workers

you should include source citation if you want a credible graph.

That's just their culture.... who am I to say that it's bad or doesn't correspond to our culture

Obviously - refugees are such hard workers because they come from a very destitute place.

The source is the Wikipedia page.

Adjusted for population this would be like 1600 attacks in the USA lel.

Those neo-Nazis need to be stopped.

Yeah they are, they just lost everything in the war

I see. So murdering them is fine in their own land but once they reach the golden shores of The Kingdom, they are gifted human rights? And if they murder you it's okay because your culture says they can take their culture with them where they go? But if you murder them - OOPS YOU CAN'T! HUMAN RIGHTS!!!

unimpressed.jpg

yeah, thanks for telling that to me asshole. Do you plan on explaining that to everyone you show this graph to, or fuck them?

>Doesn't notice the source
>Being this retarded

Honestly, I think all first-world countries should be forced to take in no less than 100,000 refugees a year. And since they are going to be poor coming in, we need to set up permanent welfare for them.

>arbitrary line
>refugees fault
>I ain't gotta explain shit

Just as bad as liberals

>>grenade attacks
Gee wonder why

It's the neo-Nazis fault, not the refugees. Did you even read my post? Typical Alt-Right scum.

I actually think that we shouldn't intervene, but given that extremism is an issue, something has to be done

'And if they murder you it's okay because your culture says they can take their culture with them where they go?' this is the case in many European countries, as people are so scared to be called racist, it's a massive issue
The police, the Government, hell even normal people cover up for these people

>Strayan bamboozled by shitposting
Crikey mate..

>deflecting criticism this hard
>wants graph to be taken seriously
>I ain't gotta explain shit

That seems a bit low... What are you, a racist? we should just open the border and let them all flood in!

This just shows the horrific results of the rise of white nationalism in Europe.

100,000 a year? What kind of racist Nazi monster are you? It needs to be at least 3 times that

youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=548

TOP KEK

Oh I agree - but we need to start slow so the neo-Nazis don't keep committing these horrific attacks.

He gave proof, and to any non-retard, it was clear that his graph is based on facts.
Just shut the fuck up, you whiny SJW-tier cuntbag.

Hahaha! Keep spending that left-wing money soros/redshield.
Can you believe that it costs only a mere $100000 a day to get this sort of entertainment?

A bargain!

Whatever Nazi, have fun getting punched.

That's a fair point
They'll soon change their minds when they see the benefits of mass immigration

>Everyone who disagrees with me is paid by Soros!

Funny. I think 100% of the grenade attacks have been done by "refugees", primarily somalis.

Why is no one asking how Sven was able to get so many grenades?

I may have missed it then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

pls point out where it is the neo-nazi's fault using the source provided by OP.

Or am I being trolled by people only 'pretending' to be stupid and shallow?

Sure champ, keep listening to your "Alternative Facts."

My swedish arab gf threw a grenade at me when I tried to break up with her

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-18/wef-boss-schwab-warns-commodities-rout-could-spur-more-migration
Now this Schwab guy has the right idea!!

>deflecting criticism this hard

pls refer to my question here

>be Swedish
>get grenaded

If Sweden did more to WELCOME these refugees then there would be less grenade attacks!

RAAAAAAAACCIIIIISSTTTTTTT
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING NAZI
BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN THE FUCKING NAZI
XEEENNNOOPPPPHHOOOOOOBE

It starts with the middle East, next will be Africa

>the rising threat
>of white supremacy

tell us your race

what's up with no guns countries and grenades anyway? the japanese yakuza likes throwing grenades too

The rise of white nationalism in Europe is correlates to the rise of these attacks. You see these hateful groups protesting refugees from actual warzones - do you need to take a history lesson to learn what the Nazis did?

Posted the wrong article hold up
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/18/davos-chief-europes-migrant-crisis-will-only-get-exponentially-worse/

>being sarcastic around autistic people
you should know better

whatś so scary about being a racist?
oh right, social isolation. (((intellectualism))) is dangerously common in europe.

Also this
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/20/millions-refugees-could-make-way-europe-britain-pulls-troops/

Only once Sweden because truly multicultural will this Nazi terrorism end.

So do you want to actually cite that addendum to your graph with a correlate statistic, or do you plan on explaining that every time you post your little picture?

Anyone with half a brain can put two and two together.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say this is just a giant troll attempt by because if not, I'm genuinely afraid of people this mentally retarded being allowed to operate a computer without a competent tard wrangler to supervise them

scares the shit out of people, hard to trace, usually won't create a situation where someone dies and the police actually investigate it

I have no idea, but then again, wanting tighter border controls is seen as being racist
The government are covered by the media who call them out, so they stop doing anything, and the public services comply as they are funded by the government... that's why the police/media covered up the cologne sex attacks, or where in Sweden they've stopped taking the details of the ethnicity of the people who do crimes.

It's satire user, just satire.

Nice ad hominem, not an argument.

>implying majority of people have half a brain

I love looking at statistics, but I don't love people who don't think they have to do their due diligence.

The only ones dumb enough not to realize the cause are the Alt-Right, and there's no point arguing with them because they're Nazis.

Testing.._
Fox News report.
Come at me bot!

Stop shitposting now mate it's getting ridiculous.

>Being this ignorant

To all humans in this thread.
You are arguing with a sophisticated bot that just failed the turing test.
Stop wasting your time.

It's not a bot it's bait.

Lol, dude not everyone who disagrees with you is "Shareblue" or a shill. Some people have different opinions. Stop being an autistic neckbeard and go see the real world. Fucking Aussie.

I agree. "Alternative facts" is a good way to describe Wikipedia, given its left-wing bent.

just fucking nuke the place already im tired of hearing about sweden

fuck off already

The obvious solution is to remove whitey. Refugees can only be truly free from persecution if they don't have to worry about grenades.

>Crowd-sourced information gathering has a left-wing bent

Hmm, you sure it's not, you know, the world has a left-wing bent?

>peaceful doctors and engineers arrive with their children to peaceful sweden
>sven and håkan get racist because they are jealous of the highly educated and loving muslim families
>sven and håkan turn nice neighborhoods into dangerous ghettos with high crime rates

Oh sweden what have you become. I guess jealousy brings up the worst in people.

Seriously, it's depressing how low the native Swedes have gone. Just shows the dangers of white supremacy.

Explain

The white people, due to the rise of white supremacism, think their lives are being threatened by the peaceful refugees. Therefore, they attack the refugees in an attempt to get them to leave. It's simple.

Translate this article, Norway claims Sweden will go down.
nyheteridag.se/norska-ud-i-hemligt-pm-om-flyktingkrisen-sverige-kommer-ga-in-i-vaggen/

A shill organization called shareblue headed by David Brock is paid over $100000 a day to de-legitimize the democratically elected president.
They have the gall to call it a "grassroots" movement.
It is usually a scripted bot doing the arguing, but when it gets flustered, a human operator takes over.

These aren't attacks. They're accidents. Refugees don't know what grenades are and they think throwing them at people is a good thing. It is their culture.

Refugee raped a 3 year old, the migration workers, didn't report it to the police.

kriminellt.com/valdtog-3-aring-migrationsverkets-personal-ringde-inte-polisen/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_
Sweden should start a program that matches young Swedish native girls with older refugee men to show the Nazis that love trumps all. Post photos of the new moms with their adorable mixed-race faces and the Alt-Right hearts will melt and the grenades will stop. Everyone loves babies!

Half of all the grenade attacks are in malmö lmao

A very dense population of immigrants reside there.

His request is still unfulfilled.

This.now wn are becoming problem.
Whod a thought sweden will protrct them more then refugees. Least they get jailed

This fucking thread...

Anyone having their countries experiencing a mass migration - fueled by a war that was started unrest created by a man that advocates for open borders(Soros) - that disrupts their way of life by an aggressive tribal, religiously extreme culture, that has trouble assimilating. Any one even voicing concern, or wanting to have a say about it get called "racist" "hard right" "Hitler" "white supremacists" etc. It's all propaganda and you can go KYS shill

Many such cases!

Hey....

.... You're an idiot.

If you're not fucking around trying to be funny utilizing sarcasm, you're a literal retard

No shit. Where the fuck is everyone getting grenades? As an American with a house full of military grade weapons, I now feel under-armed.

Topkek

Don't you remember they already tried to propagate that??