SUPERIOR IRANIAN ARYAN RACE

I've been reading a lot of shit on this board as of late about wether Iranians qualify as 'white' or not.

Basically im here to tell you this. We don't need you. We have never needed to qualify as being European or need to impress you. Our glorious people invented Civility and Culture, while your inferior physically sub-par 'master race' was still wiping its ass with bare hands and climbing trees. The riches of the Iranian people are not just in the land and our culture, but it is in our blood and superior un-inbred gene pool unlike that which plagues the normie 'european' gene pool where cousin and sister fucking is rather common. Those who are Half Iranian and Half European are also blessed, as we acknowledge and appreciate European scientific and historical achievements, but in no way feel impaired for our great TRUE Aryan roots.

If we are no good for you, then thats too bad, we don't need you. Your culture is deprived of warmth and your women adore us for it, and in fact prefer us as a mate to start families due to our Alpha physique and assertiveness, with our loving and warm personalities.

Face it, you really are no match when all you have is fat little Hermanns to contest dick size with.

tl;dr lol

giving you a bump because you might be able to trigger some retards though

Thanks, dont take it too personally, they hate us cause they ain't us at the end of the day

We have many notable celebrities

>Average Male height in Iran: 5'7''
Silly Habeeb. You forgot that it's all about FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME.

While you're in the Mosque praying and fasting CHAD EATS PIZZA.

you have admirers here iranon

Awww someones a little mad that they look like Hermann in my picture and his sister rides massive Iranian horse cock. :') There there little hermann, pepe is here for you.

Fuck off you lebanese turd, ain't no muslim here.

>cucked by arabs so hard you go from rival to the Romans, to backwards sand country
Your country used to be white aryans until you got BROWNED and started to worship a pedo slaver.

Hey.

I've got a bigger penis than you.

Oh, it's one of these threads.

You belong to a fake aryan race.

I am an Iranian and I disapprove of the message in this meme. I do not encourage libertinism or liscentious behavior among any races or ethnicities.

In order for a culture to be strong and harmonious, it is essential to promote monogamy and value encouraging familial stability.

Both prostitution and sex tourism must be outlawed.

Yes, you are the same punk im arguing with in another thread. Here's the same message for you. Bisharaf, Goh boqhor, Koskesh. I will not accept these beta's telling me what is acceptable white or non-white. Iranian people should be proud of their warm and vibrant culture, and not stoop to this sad fucked up 'alt right' nonsense. It is not me who is not good enough for them, it is they who are not good enough for me. We are doctors, lawyers, surgeons, business owners. And at the end of the day at the end of our hard labour and struggle, we are still just the Iranians or Mongoloids to them. Grow some fuck nutsack you self-hating self-ashamed pathetic beansprout, you are not worthy of carrying our great name. Keep sucking that pasty mayonaise shrivelled cock of your fake 'true aryan' masters.

Personally I've always noticed Iranians are a cut above all others in the middle East and pretty much comprise 100% of my Islamic friends. Always seemed like great guys and the fastest to shun their silly religion for intelligence, wealth and family values.

BUT IF YOU'RE GONNA BE A DICK ABOUT IT M80, UP YERS INIT SENPAI

You lack reading comprehension, you imbecile. I am arguing that libertine behavior must be discouraged. We need laws against sex tourism.

Monogamy and fidelitous behavior must be encouraged in all ethnic groups.

Having tourists engage in "no-strings attached" sex with our women is not good for Iran's communal & familial stability OR the nation from which the sleazy tourist came from. This is applicable to every country.

Have respect.

Then stop being a cock and determining wether we're acceptable to you on the globalsphere. We determine our own destiny, not you you fucking pasty mayonnaise looking cunt.

There is no fucking sex tourism in Iran you dumb dumb, nor is there Iranian men taking advantage. Im glad my picture has ruffled these dumbasses and also hilariously attracted one fucked up cock sucker who hates his own people, you are the WORST kind of Iranian, who is obsessed with wether he is acceptable or not in the eyes of others. YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING PRIDE YOU DEGENERATE FILTH.

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about, you should try formulating ideas clearly before reacting to friendly banter like a twat senpai. This is weak trolling.

Our women are becoming very liberal and stupid. There is a strong potential a clandestine market for sex tourism to prop up in Iran, and we must take legal action to preempt that.

In order to prevent this, MUTUAL respect is necessary. Neither Iranians nor Westerners should engage in any form of solicitation for sex in foreign countries.

I would never engage in sex tourism in any other country, and likewise, I do not like it when people speak of doing such despicable things in Iran.

I even said I am okay with executing sex tourists. No country should have to put with that shit.

For a nation to be healthy, monogamy and fidelity must be encouraged, and sex tourism + prostitution must be outlawed. This is one reason for the decline of the West.

>You belong to a fake aryan race.
You're probably right. I'm Iranian and can't find Iran on this list. I wish I was an Anglo like you, sempai.

Whether you're a troll or serious, pls stop giving us a bad name

These "are Iranians white" threads are getting out of hand

Iran is based because they hate Saudshits, Isrgayel, and our ZOG. Hail Aryirans.

>These "are Iranians white" threads are getting out of hand

We are a vibrant mix of some of those, and predate your fake race. Learn to respect your elder race mayonnaise drinker.

>americans on their knees about to take big iranian cocks
just as god intended

>your fake race
Wait, are you Iranian like me, or Anglo?

Damn you are fucking stupid arent you. The point of this thread is against those self-hating idiots and especially the people who those self-hating idiots want approval from. Go fuck your cousin and keep producing inferior inbred pasty scum.

He's probably an Australian or a Canadian with the kind of stuff he's coming out with.

The only reason your country is even relevant is that the civilised world is still deciding whether to let it exist or just glass it

>invented civility and culture
that was b4 moe hammid fucked your faces. The introduction of oozlam and decline in subjected civilizations and cultures is directly correlated. It's a false religion, get out while you can.

>the civilised world is still deciding whether to let it exist or just glass it
**while sucking Saudi dick.

Also, if you are so civilized, then why do your leaders engage in orgies with the Saudi royal family? There are actual hints** this occurs.

Yeah, he doesn't sound realistic. Iranians aren't the only ones whose name is a cognate of "Aryan". Eyre for example (what the Irish call Ireland), is a cognate of Aryan, like Iran is. It means "land of Aryans". Aryan is a big big category.

And what exactly have you done for our race, koongoshad?

You were before Islam.
Ya'll were great once.

Saudis are the master race.

Iranians are genetic defects and shall be purged from the earth, Inshallah.

Hello Hermann

I don't approve of the self-hating idiots either, I'm very proud of being of Iranian ancestry but you're being a huge autist about all this and it's obnoxious

Hello Hermann

>british flag
>"asian"
everytime.

Iranians are only dominant in the middle east amongst other shit skins.

Iranians are not white no matter how much they got cunt fucked by alexander and his men (and many, many others. So pure blooded lol).

Whatever english cuckold faggot or iranian shitskin on JSA is making these threads can just fuck off.

Any country that accepts islam is fucking stupid.

>iran
>superior
Pick one

Nobody cares about Switzerland. Its basically just one big bank surrounded by Mountains and Goat fuckers. You guys are basically White arabs considering how much you love to screw animals. Isn't it legal to marry your horse in Switzerland? That cheese is terrible btw.

You are pretty dumb. Trust me, when the chips are down, these 'civilized' european people will cast you out, like a leper.

>named the paki
>gets mad
everytime.

All of the Abrahamic faiths are stupid. All of the Abrahamic faiths are a perversion of Zoroastrianism.

You suck the decrepit dick of a dead Jew on a stick while Muslims circle jerk on the mudslime Muhammad.

Both are retarded.

Greeks are basically European Niggers. I have more Nord blood in me than this guy if you want to argue like that.

This. OP is an embarrassment.

>yellow nips
>your teeth

Im not even a mudslime, nor are any of my Iranian family. We come from practitioners of Zoroaster, thats why they had to leave or it was certain death for not sucking mohammeds shrivelled kid fucker cock.

There is no such thing as "Nord blood", you philistine.

Gosh, you are so fucking retarded.

Europeans are a mix of pastoral-nomadic Yamna PIEs, Mesolithic Hunter-Gatherers, and Neolithic Anatolian farmers in varying admixture depending on region.

Thats all you had to say? I confess myself disappointed Hermann

The regime is a disgrace to our entire heritage, but it is largely the fault of USA/UK for pushing for the Shah to lose power because he was no longer pricing oil according to their interests. I have leaked documents on this.

The USA/UK do not want any OPEC country to become independent.

Then why do you fantasize about having sex with blonde european girls Ahmed?

Right, that's it. That's the final straw. I've been coming here since this board opened its vile, wretched gates. This place used to give me hope; a simple land where individuals could speak eloquently about the days events, a place for us to connect, agree, disagree and contemplate other ways of thinking. Oh but those days are gone, my friends.

What now? Trump, bait, faggotry and cancer of presidential order.

Tonight I said to myself "let's give it one more shot, let's see what my people have to say tonight." I sat down with my glass of Cabernet Sovignon and logged on, in hopes of delving in to a deep sea of witty observations, informed dialogue. Instead feel as though I have sat in a shallow, sinful puddle of rancid breast milk. The first post I read begins...

"I've been reading a lot of shit on this board as of late about wether Iranians qualify as 'white' or not..."

Fuck you op. You have fucked up my evening. Congratulations.

And fuck you, climbing trees is something we have all enjoyed at one time or another. Fuck you.

You sound obsessed. You are probably as short and as dark as that little frog who jumped up and down infront of Shia La Cuck during the He will not divide us rant. You embody everything ironic about this Alt Right shit, promoting some idealized fairy tale race when you yourself would be on the slab if the SS had their way. I am half English, on my fathers side, im proud of this, and im going to stand up for my other heritage too in the face of all the iranian cucks who want to suck your shrivelled cock.

You take bait posts like mine serious? You're nothing if not dedicated to your shit thread.

tl;dr didnt read a thing Hermann

Dont be jealous, resume the shagging of goat

Too long? Or you can't read it? Faggot being your native tongue and all

Your father is British?

I have told other people that Iranian national identity is transmitted patrilineally. This has been the case since Pre-Islamic times. I am sorry, but you are not Iranian.

You are also hysterical and lack the calmness of Persians. I have no inferiority complex and do not consider myself White, even though I have fair skin. I just think you're acting stupid.

PCA autosomal DNA plots are the best way to determine present race btw. aDNA plots that use bar graphs are dumb because they rely on nebulous geography terms.

>tfw saudis are so butthurt of iranians cuz they are superior and master race unlike manlet shitskin saudis and they know it but they are still butthurt so they try to drag in america to fight iran because saudi are all weak cowards and they are scared of persian master race...

You would know a great deal about tonguing your woman after i've spunked on her lovely lips you huge northern cuck.

I'd call you a southern nancy boy but that would be too much of a compliment. You're from the fucking midlands - land of the born again cuck manlets

He's not Iranian. He's British.

You Brits have a lot of good writers and painters, but I find the mannerisms of your people insufferable.

You still have a lot of cool stuff though.

Do you really stay in line with some Stone age babble about what line something is passed down you dumb animal? What are we jews now? You sound incredibly cucked for an Iranian, you are the kind of guy who is obsessed with 'looking white' and shitposting about 'am i white enough for you' threads. You are a huge pathetic scumbag, im half iranian you dumb piece of shit it doesnt matter what side, ive known people whos fathers were iranian and they by contrast to me would have blonde hair or blue eyes. You have some fucked up backward thinking lad, why dont you stop being ashamed of your skin color and people and stand up with some pride about your heritage. You are basically a lap dog. Absolutely pathetic, and our people would take a huge shit on you, i bet you dont even know how to speak farsi fluently you ingrate.

Or "cucklets" if the original post was also too long/complex for you to read

I was talking to someone else but thank you for appreciating British arts. I agree a lot of British people have insufferable mannerisms; southerners, Liverpudlians, mancunians. Basically anyone who's not from Yorkshire.

You are not Iranian. I am sorry.

Iran's Zoroastrian epic the Shahnameh makes it clear that the father is more important for one's national identity.

I am not obsessed with looking 'White' or any of those things you misconstrue to me.

Now go away.

I just realised you're from America so criticising another country for being insufferable is rich.

I just fucking knew it. Are you drining horlicks and watching hollyoaks right now with a follow up of coronation you arsehole?

Holy shit OP s Autism