Refugees need time to integrate properly. How can you expect them to do so coming from a war torn environment...

Refugees need time to integrate properly. How can you expect them to do so coming from a war torn environment, immediately? Of course there will be problems but those can be overcome. It is the moral and ethical obligation of western countries to ensure this.

>Refugees need time to integrate properly.
Refugees are not a new thing. We had them here for generations already and they haven't integrated for shit (apart from those that came from culturally very similar countries).

Fuck off.

This, refugee shit is a fuckin failure if they aren't already similar in culture then there is no point. Asians stick to asian like rice and blacks stick to black. It's only retarded liberals that force them self to other cultures.

Even fucking refugees from the SEVENTIES HAVEN'T INTEGRATED YET.

They're refugees, not immigrants.

>How can you expect them to do so coming from a war torn environment, immediately?

just 70 years ago we dealt with literal millions of war veterans, plus dozens of millions of german refugees that were expelled from the east by the red army

surprise: nothing happened. they behaved like other germans behaved.

What about the beaners then?

Pluck them out of the ocean, give them some food and medical treatment, and then SEND THEM BACK.

I don't understand why we cannot be both compassionate (saving them from drowning) and firm (not letting them in) at the same time.

Europe cannot absorb the entire population of the rest of the world.

This is very true
Borders are what separate people
The people should be united as the a unified culture under one government, then we will no longer need to compete with each other turning the human race into just the humans.

hmmm im detecting racist undertones to this post

>claim to be fleeing from shitty, oppressive system
>bring it with you to another country

Nah fuck them.

Also a thing I never understood is why do these so called refugees not fucking fight for their shitty country. They just run away and cry at another country about how shit the country they live in is.

You could argue they're refugees I guess.

No thanks, they had their chance. Fuck em.

Kek I wonder how they would feel if you tell them that.

>j...just a little more time

Meanwhile a decade and half a million taxpayer dollars later Ahmed still has no job and has 10 children to feed, with your money of course.

Multiculturalism is a lie. Multiculturalism is death.

Protip: Mentally ill, PTSD-suffering people seeking a better country to leech off of are not our friends.

Do We Need to go over there and smack you all across the head to wake you stupid fucks up?
You won't realise how fucked you are until they have a ceremonial sword at your necks.

I don't want them to integrate, i want them to fuck off to their own countries. we'resupposedly a generation of equallity?? Then let the women, young adolecents and men fight to get their country back! fuck offffffffffffff

Fuck off, this can only end in conflict.

They aren't 'drowning', they puncture the boats on purpose. That way the coast guard/navy is obliged to pick them up under UNCLOS law.

> It is the moral and ethical obligation of western countries to ensure this.

I beg your fucking pardon

Refugees should just have a mass fucking suicide

They should do it liberal style; 15 bullets to the back of the head.

haha nice bait. Most of the refugees are not from war torn areas. Also, they are of the same makeup that caused their shithole existences and problems. And why is the West a dumping ground for the worlds societal failures?

These shitstains just want to bring their shithole living methods to your home to use your working infrastructure, that is the only reason they come. They are too fucked up to create their own, So they want what we have built.