Chav

I really don't understand why some Brits complain about Pols or other European immigrants when these types of cancers are out and about (chavs).

What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBwq_2e1XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is a Chav exactly? Is it just a white acting like a nigger? We call those scum wiggers and fuckboys here

At least chavs are British.

Basically the same thing, we call them wiggers too. I heard it used to be an acronym for "Community Housing and Violent", but I'm not sure if that's true.

Watch Harry Brown again, it does a good job of portraying chav behaviour.

These lads probably have a great-grandparent that fought in the war. You've allowed them to become the white underclass when you invited the entire world to take jobs in the UK.

Council Housed Antisocial Vermin, but that's close enough

Majority of chavs are neets who smoke weed all day (or other drugs) and just cause havoc around the neighborhood. Usually stuff like petty theft and starting fights for no reason. So pretty much niggers yeah.

>British

My relatives served in the armed forces. That doesn't justify me acting like a nigger does it?

Pretty much. Aside from sharia chanting Islamists, their the aborted mess of a foetus of Britain.
Rough wannabe gangsters who don't care about anything but themselves looking tough. When in reality they're the most pathetic twats who will run whimpering from the first punch. They've unfortunately mutated their culture into quite a bit of our youth still in school. Most grow out of it, while others cling to it and ruin any prospects of a future.

>we have our own underclass so we should accept thousands from another country's underclass

poles need to go just like the rest of the xenos

[this post triggers american white nationalists]

>complaining about chavs

>meanwhile

They're what happens when the state becomes a welfare state.
Back in the day they would have taken a production or building job like digging holes or starved.
Now they get enough money for a comfortable home, food and clothing on the state, most of which goes on drugs.

This subculture died in 2007

No it does not. I meant chavs are the result of the same dysgenic policies (welfare + immigration) that turned black men and women into the inbred niggers you see in the US today.

Not as much as I wish it had. There's still plenty of them and lots of welfare is being wasted on them. London or Birmingham is pretty much the epitomy of this. They're overrun by violent immigrants and Chavs who've seemed to form some bizarre unholy alliance.

Do you even think when you read?

Children being raped in front of police, parents arrested, rapists ignored.

That certainly sounds like a true story.

Police arrest tellers for trying to stop robbers in bank.

Working class chavs are one of the most based in Britain though.

Institutional barriers to employment, education and services is what caused the problems in America, not the existence of welfare.

You know there are many countries with much larger welfare states than yours, and yet no niggers type problem. The difference is institutional access

>We already got our own retards,we won't need more
it's that kind of mentality

So because British society has its own scum you want to import more scum from other countries?
Really flims the flam

wiggers and chavs are the byproduct of leftist dominance in the west

I doubt most Brit shitposters here have Never ever met a real chav Kek

they don't necessarily act black, I guess your white trash/trailer trash is the equivalent. Only Chavs live on high rise council estates in accommodation owned by the local authority as we don't have many trailer parks here.

It really ain't. Most European immigrants come over here to work. The lower classes of those countries wouldn't even be able to afford to come and settle here.

Welfare did not take away bad jobs, technology did. The amount of jobs available to be had can't grow infinitely, and doesn't grow in scale with the populous. The jobs at the low end of the economy disappear, replaced with higher skill jobs.

We don't need 100% employment anymore, and nobody is creating meaningful work for the unskilled.

You can't train an entire populous out of this problem. The portion with their heads above and below the poverty line would remain the same even if everyone were twice as well trained.

I've heard Brits working in manual labour complaining that a lot of the Poles they work with can't speak English which makes things pretty difficult but I'm yet to hear anyone complain about them as a people. Would take 5m Poles if it meant sending 1m Muslims back.

This

I have. They're literally act like niggers, even in fights they gang up on you.

What kind of nigger-tier logic is this? We can't complain about letting in Poland's underclass, because we already have our own? By that logic, we can't complain about letting in Syrian rapefugees, because we already have paki rapists. Think it through, lad.

Usually bred from scum on welfare or working class yobs. Typically from council housing/flats and do nothing but smoke weed and drink all day not to mention petty theft, assault etc. Prison is a revolving door and are commonly found in their streets of residence or outside the job centre. They're scum and just like the Poles that are coming over here. Muslims and Chavs give each other a wide berth but in my experience aren't aggressive towards one another.

you're unaware of the story and misinterpreting the headline

there were various Islamic rape gangs in the north of England that targeted young, white, teenage girls - often from poor families or living in care homes.

Various people reported these incidents to the police and they weren't investigated properly thanks to a combination of the complainants being chavs, the police not wanting to appear racist and upset the local community and some of the girls being groomed/abused happily returning to their abuser/muslim boyfriend. Police just wrote the various incidents off as typical chav behaviour as chavs tend to start fucking from about the age of 13 onwards.

years later the press get involved, a load of cases get exposed and the whole story blows up

you've also have a bit of a reading comprehension failure here:

>Children being raped in front of police, parents arrested, rapists ignored.

the headline doesn't imply that at all

They literally* (correction)

When you've seen so many of em whip out their peens with eachother for "whatever" reason (to have fun and be masculine?) and they're all super white and cute in face and none have mark of jew and none are fat. Then yeah. Theyre fine

Welfare and open borders just don't go together.

the british version of white trash

>Complain about groups of tards A
>Impossible to also care about group of tards B
I see your point.

>you've also have a bit of a reading comprehension failure here:

*you've also had...

/irony

Do you honestly not understand how fucked Britain is?

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBwq_2e1XY

>all this because the guy refused to pay them a licence to have a TV in his house
>months of harassment with TV licence cops coming to his home, demanding to see if his TV was hooked up to cable
>he refused to let them into his home because what the fuck it's his home
>finally a judge sends a thug with a warrant to force his way into the home
>police back the thug

Has 1000x more to do with how they are raised, not "institutional barriers". We live in such a connected society, especially in Canada. Even the dumbest, poorest kid can get an education and go to university w/ loans and grants. There's literally no reason not to, other than personal will. Parents teach children to have that willpower, and they teach them what to value. If they don't value education and success, and instead are raised in a cult of victimhood (i.e. fuckin government always keepin me down, taxin me, takin my money!) then they'll be failures 90% of the time.

They're just scum, kind of like pikeys, just drug dealing wannabe hardnuts that punch like little girls and attack in groups like niggers.
Petty criminals that look disgusting, not really very important in the grand scheme of things.

YOO BLACK BOIS WUT AT YO LOOKING AT

OPs pictured Chav on the right has a mets hat on

Do chavs like baseball?
Are the mets popular in jolly old England?

I think i hate most the white who acts like arabs than arabs.

There are no chavs in London and there never really was, maybe in shitty parts of Essex and Kent but London lower class is pretty much all blacks and browns. You get the occasional white English person living in those areas but they're pretty rare.

These people aren't really very common anymore generally. You only really see them in scummy council estates.

"Chavs" are the subsection of our society which is politically correct to demonise, mock and deride. Only the white ones.

They are a symptom of our broken nation. Not the cause.

It'll be interesting to see if Chavs ally themselves with the influx of filthy Somalian trash, or if they start some kind of nativist war a la Gangs of New York.

Trufact: the native gangs here in Canada are already starting to fight against immigrant gangs of Somalis, Jamaicans, and arabs.

>tfw your enemies destroy each other

This is true but they are so fucking weak, me and two mates in school once battered about 7 of them to the point where we had to stop because we were worried we might get done for attempted murder.

Oi! u cheeky cunt il bash ur fookin ead im i swear on me nans life

Was 'Council House And Violent' for us.

Weren't as many problems with them here in the Black Country but I hear some places were fucking overrun with them. The few chav girls in my hometown were also bangable but the pictures I see of ones from like liverpool are all hideous

Who knows but that's what they look like.
How do you not know what a chav is?

Poles and other EU and non-eu immigrants have taken their jobs.
London and Birmingham have a nigger and paki problem more than anything. Chavs are literally whites that have adopted nigger culture.

Chavs just wear caps in general, they don't really give a shit what it says on it

They do have a preference or at least did...
I remember nike tn caps, tns, and schott hoodies were their favourite attire.

Anything from JD Sports or Sports World.
Cheap shit that rustles when you walk.
And fake Burberry from China obviously.

Jd sports and foot locker were the two main ones. Soccer world and jjb were considered shit places.

poor people disgust me in general

why they're allowed to vote is beyond me.

I completely agree

What happens if you lose your money?
And define 'poor'.

>goes after chavs when there's more pressing issues

hi there schlomo

What do you mean "their"? Nobody owes them shit. If they want a decent job then they can complete their b-tec courses at college and find an apprenticeship. This whole immigrants stole their job meme is just an excuse to be a leach.

You're a cuck faggot. Nigs and other victim groups have been getting an institutional leg up on everyone one else, aka whitey, for decades and they're still as niggy as ever.

Chav was a derogatory term created by people who want to destroy the white race.

>Implying pakis and niggers had never been discussed on pol.

By "their" I mean the type of jobs they would have done tradionally in British society, like working in the pits, working in factories, mills, etc.. Some of them are too thick to complete a btec or an apprenticeship.

And it's not a question of whether they are "owed" these jobs. Society is an organism and each social class has a role to play.

Sounds fair, most of the Poles I've met were hard-working blokes with the personality of a brick.
10x better than a mudslime for sure.

Point is they suck because they try to act black.
Chav supposedly comes from a Romani word.