Gets 3,000,000 more votes than Drumpf

>gets 3,000,000 more votes than Drumpf
>isn't president

You literally cannot defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JV9fTX1C
youtube.com/watch?v=8UJlRRahNzw
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-0208-immigrant-drivers-licenses-20160208-story,amp.html?client=safari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_elections_in_which_the_winner_lost_the_popular_vote
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those votes were from illegals m8.
If you remove the illegal votes he would win by at least 200,000.

In the wise words of Ronnie James Dio.
"Your a fool if you think the mob rules"

>I got blackack!
Too bad they were playing poker

> Live in a Republic
> Think its a Democracy

>3 million people committed felonies and somehow nobody has proof.

That's more people than are in prison in the US right now.

>Won ten fewer states than Trump

That was easy

Wow, you mean she was literally too stupid to understand how our elections work? We sure dodged a bullet! Thanks for explaining!

>You literally cannot defend this.
She was too smart to win.

>and somehow nobody has proof

all studies can do is estimate

>got more votes than barak
>was not the dnc candidate

You literally cannot defend this

oh and egas

So just because he barely won a few more flyover states means that the voices of millions should be discounted?

I'm sorry, but the E.C isn't a good system. Why do we think everything the founders came up with is perfect? America is way, way different than it was in the 1700s, the E.C is an antiquated system just like slavery. Any reasonable scholar will agree with me.

The only "studies" i've hearda bout are Trump and Sup Forumss dream..

I do find it funny that nobody in the Trump camp came out with these 3 million numbers until it started popping up on Sup Forums

The only verifiable cases of voter fraud in the election came from Trump voters.

Why must you lie to prove your point?

A pure popular vote is about as dumb a way to elect a president as anything else. They even let people that haven't served in the military vote. People that don't even pay taxes vote. Thats not to speak of the people that don't even have a citizenship who voted. You can bitch and moan about any kind of democracy, believe me.

>1 state should have sway over the rest of the 49 states
That's civil war talk, right there.

>Because someone posts fantasy shit on twitter its real...

Fucking with ballots is a serious crime. Especially if you're a postal worker.
>I love ripping up absentee ballots
A postal worker wouldn't know what the ballot said in the first place. Unless they opened every one, which are sealed, so when the county clerk gets a bunch of opened ballots from the same post office... HMMM jeez that would be really hard to figure out what happened.

You guys really don't think things through before posting shit do you.

for every dollar she received from terrorists they subtracted 10% of a vote.

US is a republic not a democracy so it's easily defended

It wasn't one state that brought her over, but I know how much your kind likes to twist reality.

There is no reason the voices of 3 million should be ignored.

This can't be real. No one is that stupid

i know this is metaphorical and hypothetical but a pawn can't be in row 1

>My vote counts more because I live in a sparsely populated state. Even though your life is equally affected by the president but fuck you, you're from a large population state.

That is literally your logic.

It should be when she won only a plurality and not a majority and when half of the country didn't even vote

The USA are a federation. The premise of a federation is that all states have equal rights, regardless of their population. The electoral college is an understatement: all states should have the same number of delegates.

When were you when you learned how a federation works?

protip: ITT

Last time that cunt was in the White House she stole the George Washington China, so they disqualified her.

Trump won popular vote in 31 states out of 50

It isn't the number of troops left alive but who has better tactical positions

People don't vote for President, States do. Not my fault you don't know how your own country works.

>no one is that stupid

They absolutely are.

pastebin.com/JV9fTX1C

>muh popular vote

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

The electoral college system is fucked up for 2 reason
1)It gives smaller states a disproportionate power
2) It block votes diverse states such as PA, OH, MI, even California, and Texas
3) The president should be voted "at large" we don't vote for senators by county in a state, why should we vote for a president in the same way?

Wow wtf.
Is this actually real?

Yes. And?
Maybe liberals shouldn't all congregate in Commiefornia and Jew York

>you literally cannot defend this

They don't have to, the constitution does it for them :^)
Stay mad libcuck

3 Reasons... I should have gone back and edited my text... oh well.

Not a democracy

>This is 1860
Why do we vote by state anyway? The president is an "at large" office. You don't vote for your US senator by county in your state.

CROOKED HILLARY!

>w-w-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-we're a republic, not democracy

If they don't check for ID then it's literally like pirating music.

Someone explain how illegals can easily vote in Commiefornia

Surely you need some form of ID to vote?

wrong

Is this a joke? Are you 9?

Why? So a cunt doesn't go to New York, La, Chicago, and Detroit offer free shit and get elected. The constitution made the minority have power in case of mob rule which is just as bad as tyranny and monarchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UJlRRahNzw

Even if they don't check for ID, again its pretty hard to do mass voter fraud.
You'd have to vote under a name that is registered already, be the same sex and know what precinct they are in AND that they haven't' voted yet that day. Also you have to compare death records (on a massive scale) and make sure that they didn't match current voter registrations (so you know more than the county clerks office)

You might be able to get a few here and there, but you're not going to get 3 million. It would be impossible. to do.

yes i can, electoral college.

They give them id's in CA

>1 post by this ID.

Shill thread, sage and report.

>the 8 million liberal clones of eachother living in NYC should count exactly the same as the 8 million voters in the combined states of Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho, Kansas, and Montana, which make up an area of combined land roughly 1000 times larger

>I want California to decide every election

Yeah nah fuck off m8

I really can't, I'm not sure how somebody could fuck up and lose with every single advantage.
Fuck, it's like taking a hit on 21.

>There is no reason
sure there is. did you flunk government class?

>B-B-But, the United States is a DEMOCRACY
WRONG
The US is a federal republic composed of individual states that work together to decide who will run all of them together. They hold 50 elections, one for each state, and the results are weighted slightly in favor of population.

Trump didn't win the popular vote, but the popular vote doesn't mean anything. The states agreed that he should be president, and so he is the president.

If you want a democracy then move somewhere else you traitor.

Again, do you vote for your senator by county? No. but why is that fair if you live in say Ohio, or NY, or MI.

So why have a "by state" vote for president. Every person should be equally represented by their vote, but they are not.

it actually was only one state that brought her over. but more importantly, we are a collection of states, not one giant country. The Unite States. each state has a popular vote election in November and then the electoral votes are given to the winner of each. maybe the number of E C votes each state has should be looked over but besides that I see the EC as pretty flawless and the only fair way to keep this union of nations.

>Having and ID is the same as being registered to vote.

Are you really this retarded?

>Why do we vote by state anyway?
To prevent LA, Chicago, Detroit, and NYC from carrying elections.

California issue drivers licenses to illegals.

Show license to be allowed to vote.

>how can illegals vote? Explain it.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my vote should over ride your vote because I live in a bigger state! fuck off, grow up. We have 50 states and you don't get to dictate how other states vote.

Constitutional republic. Not the same as a democracy, democracy is mob rule whereas a republic is based on individuals

Do you remember the pledge of allegiance you goddamn cuck?

I pledge allegiance to the flag
Of the United States of America
And to the REPUBLIC for which it stands....

Key word is not mob rule or democracy, fucking CTR faggot. Even a child knows this.

>gets more votes than Obummer
>wasn't presidential candidate in 2008

You literally cannot defend this

Did you actually read that article?
>Extrapolated Data
>Base on some questionable sampling

Hey there's a black family in my neighborhood that's a doctor, Another owns a business. Oh shit all niggers are successful business owners based on my extrapolation.

>California issue drivers licenses to illegals.

haha good joke

seriously though guys

because of the 17th ammendment. we shouldnt even be voting for senators, that should be the legislature.

the States pick the president NOT THE PEOPLE

Mob rule that's ehy

1) all people with drivers licenses get registered to vote automatically
2) a few years ago they made it legal for illegals to get drivers licenses
Do the math

The "11 million" total the rat media like to use is from a govt study in 2005. It's probably in the mid 20s now.

>haha good joke
I have some bad news for you, Nigel.

>le 1 post by this I'D meme
They're not even trying anymore. They've reached the 4th stage of grief, Bargaining. Next is depression, yay!

That would make the lower popuation states have even more power than they do now because less people have to vote for their prefered canadite than in the larger states. It should be a direct democracy

But that is a Democracy, a form of it.
The same as the European Union.
A Democratic system implemented in a governing system made up of autonomous or semi-autonomous states, as opposed to a Democratic system implemented in a completely sovereign and monolithic national state.

It's all Democracy.

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-0208-immigrant-drivers-licenses-20160208-story,amp.html?client=safari

>Chicago, Detroit, LA were part of the United States of America in 1787

I'd say somebody needs to learn their history...

This is not true, Chaim. Detroit alone had more fake Hillary votes than total Trump fraud votes by a wide margin, not even getting into Cali

Don't have to.

Trump voters and Libertarians outnumber Hillary voters

>flyover states
You're smug and irrelevant ego is showing. Get back to your bubble you drone

hey if you don't like it.. go start your own country and do it however the fuck you want to. Good luck.

Mob Rule is retarded

>election not based on popular vote

You literally cannot deny this

But they do, bonger. I have personally known an illegal alien from China that had a legit California license. How? They ask for your SSN when they do the application for it but everybody knows they don't verify the SSNs authenticity.... So they can just make a number up. He was saying a lot of his siblings are here too because they go to California, get a license, then they can even transfer to other states as a resident and it goes entirely off the driver's license.

>illegal votes
>votes from people who are dead (was it ghosts?)
>california
>"legal citizens" who are only in the country because of the anti-white america immigration act designed to combat the white american demographic
>machine "faults"

Nice try, Hillary. Go home.

>doesn't understand The US political system the post

She didn't have 3mil on him, it was more like 30k. But regardless she lost several battleground states.

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls succeed, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

>3,000,000 votes from illegals

Yeah fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_elections_in_which_the_winner_lost_the_popular_vote There is literally a hand full of president's that won the electoral vote but lost the popular vote.

Anybody could vote on California's website because there was no ID verification whatsoever. I set up a script that would give Clinton a vote every minute.

He won outside of California and didn't bother campaigning in states he would definitely lose. He played the electoral college very well by focusing on Florida and the Rust Belt, whilst ignoring Texas, New York and the West Coast.

No you don't. At least in California and New York, you go in, tell them you're supposed to vote here, and submit your vote. They don't ask for a name. They don't make sure you're at the right place. They don't make sure you haven't voted already.

Consider Sanctuary states/cities/counties/whatever. These are governmental entities that specifically passed laws telling their law enforcement to not cooperate with the federal government in a number of cases. LA was one. California alone accounts for the entire '3 million surplus'.

But the most important fact to consider: You have an entire group of people who are promised by Democrats that they will be deported if the Democrats don't win. Gee, that sounds like an awfully big motivator for the ~11million illegals.

Finally, let's suppose every vote was legally cast. What then? She still hasn't won, because that's not how things work. Hillary had no problem with the electoral college while she campaigning.

Imagine a chess game. You have three pieces, your opponent has six. You put them into checkmate. But at this point they say, "I know we agreed to the rules of this game once we started playing, but now that you've won, I think it's unfair that you won, since I have more pieces left over."

You cling to this false notion that we are a Democracy. We are not. We are a Republic with a few democratic traits.

>huh popular vote

First off
>Flyover states
Far from it.

Second, the problem isn't the Electoral College, but the entire voting system. Sure I'll agree that 48.2% of the people not mattering as much 46.2% of the people that happen to live in less populated states, but 50.1% mattering more isn't much better. The system has created a two party system where anybody who doesn't agree with the Democrats or Republicans doesn't get an alternative vote. How can we accept elections where people that vote for a third party are believed to be "throwing away their vote." This is the main problem with voting. Moving to a popular vote may be a step in the right direction, but it doesn't even begin to mend the broken voting system we have in place.

Fuck off, Sir Ahmed Muhammad of Manchester. Unlike your overcrowded island, our low-population states are the backbone of our agriculture. If they decided they weren't going to do business with the states that voted for Hillary, they'd literally all starve to death.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160