Why are artist types so much more likely to be liberal? And not even just liberal, but extremely so...

Why are artist types so much more likely to be liberal? And not even just liberal, but extremely so. I haven't met one conservative person in the """scene""". They're all "Drumpf is Hitler" idiots.

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preoccupations
vajrasong.com/imagebank-cache/2011/7/dc-medium.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably because most of their influences were pot smoking hippies from the 60s-70s

because artists are generally fucking retarded when it comes to matters outside of their art and liberalism provides them with bite-sized pieces of philosophy and political belief that they don't have to think too much about.

because art and reality dont mix

>went to Dallas Art Institute
>if they aren't gay they are furries, minorities, liberal and questioning their sexuality
>90% are drawing Dragon Ball Z, le cute girly stuff XD, or no background in art ever
>spend most of my time doing my work, and showing my teachers I know wtf Im talking about
>all the art sluts want the only straight, strong willed, nonwishywashy dick in the school
>fuck hot, dumb and crazy liberal bitches for 2 years
>everything from a teacher, to a chick just out of highschool and 18
>24 and dick wet daily
>Cringed 99% of the time I was there listening to anyone speak on topical anything
>use their strange back biting politics and psychology against them
>get A's on projects for telling teachers what they want to hear

Any field involving art is the art of selling your soul. You have to convince others you are a marketable entity that they can get behind because you embody what they want, need or truly understand them. I will never be a liberal kumquat, but I was raised in a liberal home, full of women and that taught me to abuse the system to my pleasure. It's a dark business, art. But a conservative dressed in sheep's clothing can rule the flock.

Liberals are dreamers of what could be, artist are dreamers of what is, so it's easy to gray out the division. Logic based minds have a harder time balancing out the artistic side, because they are dealing in the here and now and weighing the cause and effect. Liberals are more self centered and respond emotionally, very imbalanced with decision making and tend to be plighted with negativity in most of their actions because they think everything that is done is done against them, rather than around them. SO solitude is usually their escapism until they find enough like minded people to suck their ass and daisy chain their shit eating grins in to the infinite echo chamber of one another's gaping hole made from digging out any format of individuality.

Artism makes you a skinny low T faggot

Gotta conform if you intend on making it big in Tinseltown.

Art isn't inherently a 'liberal low-test beta' past-time. It's just those types have co-opted the main scene a long time ago. Like they are attempting to do with videogames and movies right now.

Liberal left are a bunch of equaling birds. Birds get fried.

Because in the scene they're surrounded by jews who actively try to implant those beliefs in big name artists.

How many "artists types" are pumping out OC for free on Sup Forums?

sage

kikes run the art scene
only rich yid fuckers are buying contemporary art. gotta cater to your customers

Because kikes control who gets ahead in the business.

these.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preoccupations

this is a punk band that changed their name (Viet Cong) when some in the music community found it offensive.

they were having shows cancelled, and decided to just give up the punkness and conform to save their income and career

jews and the vocal minority RUN popular music. they say what is and what isnt.

thats why I say "punk died with preoccupations"

vajrasong.com/imagebank-cache/2011/7/dc-medium.jpg

because liberals are disorganized and creative

This and only this.

Name one right leaning actor who is a house hold name these days.

This.

Left Brain masterrace.

I like to believe that chris pratt is

he follows DJT on twitter and hasnt spoke a single bad word about him, or that melodramatic 'sad for america' stuff you see on so many twitter feeds

the german Letterman Harald Schmidt was pretty well known conservative
and he always took the piss off all these leftists, racemixers and fgts 10 years before it even really took off

because of that I always thought the actual Letterman was just as conservative and then I watched his show, pretty sad

If he is im sure there's a reason why he's keeping quiet.

You let it be known and you will get no work.

So based Dave Mustaine doesn't count? What the fuck, OP.

There are plenty of people from what would be the arttisan class who are redpilled as fuck. But the majority is overwhelmingly liberal shitbags, you are correct.

Outside Mel, it's hard to think of any.

theyre always happy bc they have money idk

left side of the brain innit

of course, im basically positive that anyone who isnt going full anti-trump is a supporter who just is keeping quiet

but hes really great guy, proud for his nation, i think he's one of the first who'd speak up if a trend started

wtf i hate tool now

well said.

they pretend for a living

Because artistic ability is correlated with trait openness which is the strongest predictor of liberal values and orderliness and industriousness predict conservatism.

Basically they are artists because they are liberal not liberal because they are artists.

to be honest though : the 1990's-2000's "american conservatives" (aka Republicans) were pretty retarded and some still are with this anti-arbotion nonsense and jesus-camp-tier christianity

This. Our artists are what make this place.

In Sweden at least, you're pretty much dependent on gov't gibmedats to make a living as an artist. Why would they bite the hand that feeds them?

Robert Downey Jr leans right but I don't think he talks openly about it very often, he's certainly not an activist.

>Robert Downey Jr leans right but I don't think he talks openly about it very often, he's certainly not an activist.
you missed something m8

Yes it's real

lel I have book about music in the 20th century "Rock and Jazz" and this whole ordeal had a whole chapitre

is this a fake quote? link me to convince me. who's your source?

>great thinker/artist becomes a reactionary later in life

This was the case for many before the full centralization of media.

it also mentioned Bob Dylan being quite annoyed by certain "leftist" people
pretty strange when you consideer he was together with this other folk woman

it is real

This

>All the famous (((artists))) ITT
How much artistic talent do you think it takes to play the same chords over and over gain ("Ohhhh, muh broken HEART!!!), or to memorize lines and repeat them in front of a camera ("You'll never get away with this, ebil white mang!")? You're giving these fucks way too much credit.

It may be worth noting that picture was taken in 2006.

I just said it was real why would I lie

But it is in fact the combination of a few quotes

Just google david bowie fascism/hitler/nazi/etc and you'll pull up those quotes and more

>the only art in the world is the most basic pleb bullshit

I am an award winning conservative artist

because you're a fucking liar, that's why. i don't use the jewgle to search for truth. you jews cannot ruse me. you claim everyone is a nazi and then to "google" it for confirmation. ridiculous.

Openness to new experiences is a trait associated with Liberals. It's part of why they tend to be more pro-immigration, they're genuinely more open to adopting new cultures, and prefer lots of novelty, while conservatives tend to stick to what they know. There was a thread earlier about liberals travelling, same thing.

Liberalism tends to be associated with artists. Liberals have also long supported patronage of artists, partially because they like art, but also because it's convenient for propaganda purposes. This isn't to say there isn't such a thing as an open minded adventurous but conservative person, think Teddy Roosevelt, or Walt Disney. It's just traits associated with artists tend to correlate with liberals more strongly.

Use a different search engine then, this stuff is from the 70s so it's information that was printed in magazines and such

Another fun fact, he was detained in Poland for having nazi paraphernalia on him

He's done anti Trump ads

Hacksaw ridge was dope af

There is also the fact that artists inherently have to live a lifestyle which is very disorderly with irregular incomes where plenty of people live paycheck to paycheck working a second job not being able to raise a family always being on the road and such with some artists.

Generally conservatives tend to care more about making their lives and environments orderly and comfortable. They detest Artists for being impractical. The Artists most likely to succeed however are ones who are willing to live an uncomfortable life with an uncertain future and do irrational things from a conservative viewpoint in pursuit of their art.

This incidentally is why entrepreneurs are more liberal than most businessmen, that and entrepreneurs are higher on openness than most businessmen.

Because if you are, you will not be allowed in "the scene".