Ashkenazi ethnicity what are they?

>They lived in the Mediterranean under the Roman Empire
>They were expelled and moved to Eastern Europe in the 12th century
>Some Ashkenazi Jews claim they are genetically distinct from Europeans and that their DNA is from ancient Judea
>Other Jews say they have European DNA and they are the descendants of European converts
>I have seen conflicting opinions about this from Jewish media such as Haaretz, The Times of Israel, Arutz Sheva.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theyre mixed

but if you have a kid with one it may come out with full blown jew features

best to stay away

They're semites. Not far removed from their Arab pedo worshiping brothers.

>>They lived in the Mediterranean under the Roman Empire
nice evidence shlomo, egas

>Ashkenazi Jews claim they are genetically distinct from Europeans and that their DNA is from ancient Judea
>>Other Jews say they have European DNA and they are the descendants of European converts
its a little bit of both. but they didnt have many converts from what i understand so they're basically a big inbred group. which makes them distinct.

Why do Jews turn me on so much?

>Haaretz, The Times of Israel, Arutz Sheva.
they're all shit.
but yea ashkenazi's have mostly european DNA but a small part is from judea .
the distinction between them and the local genepool is that for most of history they lived in segregation from the locals and bred among themselves. so their communities were very inbred.

again this is 2000 years of history we're talking about here so theres many ups and downs and them moving from place to places and good\bad times for them here and there.

just look at an autosomal dna map. they're literally southern italians.

the jewess is a weapon, the word jewess is synonymous to prostitute/adultress

That's terrifying, like in Terminator when the machine shape shifts into looking trustworthy.

The Ahekenanzi Jews are semites just like their Islamic Sand nigger cousins. Whiter Hispanics or Persians have more authentic Indo European features.

they can make themselves look just like any other european girl. i know blonde blue eyed jews where i live that most stormniggers would think
>holy shit aryan masterrac3
but they are 100% kike.

they are mischlings

>From left to right

Fuck
Kill
Marry

what the fuck is that
> southern italians.
you wot m8 ,ashkenazis are like polans\ukraine\georgia and surrounding countries area. when did they get italians ?.
did they breed with romans around the exile time ?.

From this study:

>Ashkenazim are descended from 300 people (talk about inbred)

>The genetic bottleneck selected for specific traits.

>Carry a plethora of genetic diseases

>They are mostly lactose intolerant, hinting they are likely not European.

>two major groups of Jews: "European" descended from the black sea/caucuses region, and "Middle Eastern" who appear to be the remnants of the actual jews.

>highly inbred due to centuries of living in isolated European ghettos

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967

>marry jobnick sloot with dyed hair
if anything marry left or mid.

What do you see here? a german girl? maybe british?

WRONG. this girl is a KIKE.

DELET

youre probably a hemi-negroid sicilian

jews are a step up from your mongrel animal roots

wrong
it's
marry
fuck
kill

if you choose the one out of 3 million it doesn't change the 3 million

a meme. The girls on your pic are mostly slavic.

but why doe
shit is so cash

Aren't they khazars?

whats your point? i know this.

They have 5% African DNA so they're not white, that's for sure

Yeah but they are rarities. Just like how the top 5% of whites are drop dead gorgeous. They have a top percent they are beautiful too. As you go down amount the ranks though they become noticeably different than whites.

how exactly was that chart made ?.
all shared 'ethnic' genes = overlaps on graph ?.
what about shparadi who went to spain and eventually morroco\Nafrica,
i mean its mostly correct ashkenazi european ghettos were extremely inbred but then:
>haaretz
prints fucking horseshit 90% of the time.
why delete the ugly sloots man .
u lebs got hotter sloots then us TBQH DESU SENPAI

Dey just be euros with a different religion, like my self. Eastern euros for the most part mixed in with other ones.

Is just religion

Part much poles in them as I understand, has a bit with how they count their blood line too, they only count the mother. So where they move, they become when enough time has passed, a lot of them at least

Turkic Khazars + whatever they picked up along the way west.

They started out churkas which is why they look like Armenians. Some Semitic influence, but not much. Some of Slav and some German some Italian.

They are mutts, mixed to shit, but their core is turkic.

Do jewess make good wives?

A bastard Middle-Eastern and European mixture, which was full of selective breeding.

second one is clearly slavic, other 2 im not sure

A mix of ethnicities, mostly east-European and some Semitic, some look like subhumans due to centuries of inbreeding

>>They lived in the Mediterranean under the Roman Empire
no they didn't

>They were expelled and moved to Eastern Europe in the 12th century
they came from eastern europe

>Some Ashkenazi Jews claim they are genetically distinct from Europeans and that their DNA is from ancient Judea
wrong. ashkenazi genetic differences come from inbreeding. they have no genetic connection with the lost tribes of israel. ashkenazis converted to judaism some time in ~800 ad

Left:
Kill
Marry
Fuck (regularly forever)

HOT ARMY GIRLS

It's 6 million you insensitive fuck

are you retarded?
of course not

/thread

Also the middle one is mine
Maybe a bit young for me but, where there is a hole there is a hope as we say here

I love the fact that they've got both "ash can" & "nazi" in their name...

dude. i was just saying that they are good at disguising themselves as any other european. im not making a comment on attraction.

Why not?
I'm not a jewish expert, last time I saw one, was 500 years ago

depends on her ethnicity\background desu
shit's all over the place there's lefty hair dying sloots and based patriotic qts.

all the girls i've been with were half mizrahi half russian\ashkenazi so maybe its my type or something.

This

Jews are basically goyim who didn't like Christianity.

son don't do this degenerate pron shit here go to B, mods see and you get banned

jews are mostly inbred.

>below average height
>below average muscle mass
>many skin and cancer tendencies
>fertility issues

only thing going for them is high IQ and nepotism

Yeah it's terrifying. Better find out if she is a Jew before you start dating.

>Ashkenazi ethnicity what are they?

Pretty girls they aren't.

>those tiddies
dam it must be hard being her mak in bootcamp

Propaganda from Mossad.

>fertility issues

Israelis are the only high IQ population with a TFR above replacement level.

I have an ashkenazi surname, so most likely have ashkenazi heritage as well.
Filthy fucking DNA.

I've been told I look "greek" before due to my olive toned skin.
I consider myself British first, white second. Fuck the Ash DNA, that isn't me.

However, from what I gather, alot of people with this heritage have some vague racial ambiguity due to the olive skin tone. In the right clothes I could easily pass as Arab, light skinned Indian or white.
This would most likely explain the jews love of multi-culti. In any divide and conquer op, turning people against each other via race-baiting, the ash jews (or those with the heritage) can easily switch sides and play off being another race.

They originate from Khazaria north of the caucasus mountains. In the 8th or 9th The khagan married a jewess and forced all of his subjects to convert to judaism. Khazaria got dispersed after a few generations and the khazarian jews moved to eastern europe and russia. They are the ashkenazi. Interestingly they comprise the vast majority of jews yet are not genetically related to judah so can't be called jews. Really makes you think.

>imported_fins.jpg

you got an army qt folder don't you lol!
KEK

some grills here too join that, I know you have a lot to deal with down there, 3 years service instead of 9-12 months like here, obligatory I mean... You don't just got Sven's running around but all dem stabbistabbi shitskins, pekka only stabbistabbi when he's drunk so he's no problem

But dey shouldn't be there.

>damnit now I got an army qt folder too

>tfw no Israeli gf

I'll be honest, looking at the pic attached I actually wouldn't mind joining the Kikes and marrying on of their own if they treated me fairly and let me keep my faith in Christ.

I couldn't care less about the white sluts getting raped by otherkin and the cucks that allow our societies to go to shit.

Our culture betrayed us, I see no reason to defend it other than self-interest.

not for long. our country is headed towards economic collapse. greek style

hes talking about the ashkenazi's with their inbred genes having fertility issues as in its hard for them to get pregnant\get fucked up kids.

also its kind of a cultural thing here its normal to have 2\3 kids per family

They are generally of mixed Mediterranean (roman times) and East european (middle ages up to ww2) heritage

>Israel sends these people to fight

absolutely cucked

This. Those probably are Bulgarian and Eastern European girls that prostitute there and get payed in shekels for these photos.Remember when a girl says she will have a career in Israel she means this.

Thanks for the sauce Shlomo

>implying she can shoot for shit
>implying she doesnt fuck that doggo

>looking at the pic attached I actually wouldn't mind joining the Kikes and marrying on of their own if they treated me fairly and let me keep my faith in Christ.

thats a goy post if i ever saw one.

scared, jidf?

>They originate from Khazaria north of the caucasus mountains. In the 8th or 9th The khagan married a jewess and forced all of his subjects to convert to judaism. Khazaria got dispersed after a few generations and the khazarian jews moved to eastern europe and russia. They are the ashkenazi. Interestingly they comprise the vast majority of jews yet are not genetically related to judah so can't be called jews. Really makes you think.
>Still believing the Khazar meme

Western Jews are South Italian/Greek/North African.

Jews are spawned from Sicilians and niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>when she comes home from 3 weeks in the army and has jock itch
shit's worse than period man

the might of the IDF + finnish autism and ferocity = FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE.
we SHOULD import finns\clone them in labs. we could literally wipe out all our enemies piss easy with a finn clone army.

Shoeonhead?

Nice to see JIDF bringing the old strategies back.

VEYED

Daily reminder that ashkenazi jews are italians in disguise who worship Lucifer.
The only real israelites are samaritans, who are very different from ashkenazis genetically.

> SHOULD import finns\clone them in labs. we could literally wipe out all our enemies piss easy with a finn clone army.
Russians tried it Spurdos went mad. You really think you will do better?They will fucking take Israel and make it vodka loving kikes hating nation of Finngolia. You can't rule over Finngolians only tame them.

"Khazar meme" was proven by a prominent jewish geneticist after scanning the jewnome.

Also a look at history verifies it.

Keep believing that you're actually jewish and not turkic.

source?.... wikipedia roftl. ss dna it is irrelevant anywhere in europa. 0.z%

>ashkenazi ancestors
>light skin/green eyes
>kike nose
I was so close to passing as white.

>proven by a prominent jewish geneticist
Believing the Jews.

>be 18, fresh in the army
>have a hot girl giving me orders
>tells me to drop and give her 20
>spaghetti from lunch i've saved in my pockets for later falls off my pockets
>run to my tent and cry for the rest of the day

pic is a jobnick, she probly makes cofee for some officer\does paperwork like most girls.
pic related is the first female battalion commander's deputy (or whatever the term is in english).

>arbitrarily having half your population excluded from frontline combat
now THAT is cuckery, we had women fighting on the frontlines from like the 1920s

That girl looks nothing like German.
East European at best.
You see the race-mixing.

not true chaim, the first time a woman was sent to the battlefield was in 2006

Lol jews push the meme that they aren't khazars so they can claim israel as theirs. This jewish geneticist got absolutely destroyed by the jewmunity. They hate him.

Keep fooling for jewish lies bootlicker.

askhenazi define themselves as whites?

would bang

Nose knows

that's why we clone em and not take from finland.no finish culture\attachment to finland.
also we have tons of crazy vodka binging russkies on frontline combat units in the IDF my sure fins will feel at home.

Damn jews are fucking ugly

If they were Sicilian-Niggers they wouldn't have a claim to Israel either.

kek dat pic, such order

We're a bit more chaotic here, this is so different from country to country. When we wait for the bus(train is diff is always full) we have some order, like don't sit on each other laps and and let old ladies sit and such
>But
When entering a buss, train or båt it's like every man and womyn for him/her self*
Everyone pushes as hard as they can even though there is enough room for everyone

This anglo here teaching one of my sisters, she was so infuriated over this, you fucking barbarians! Why do you do this! Why can you fishkikes not enter a buss or trolley or whatever in an orderly fashion

The bongs have a real queue system for everything, so when we're there we ofc try to follow their culture

*you ofc help the older and the ones with kids and and pregnant ones in first and help them in, then we start the sport of squeezing our self together it's really ridicolous, the lithuanians do the same but are orderly in banks, stores and whatnot

>sliding but your fucking malls even mate
Like armed guards with AR's that stuff is so ailien to us, never been there my self but other senpai members... so strange to them, but you got your shit to deal with there... soon we will too